Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zindagirocks_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg that was awesome !! Loved the trailer girl your the best love you lots and can't wait for the update and yeah please try and update BPK as well :) thanks for the pm
Chocoangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hmmm...waitin to read d ff...start soonn...πŸ˜‰
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
nice promo..:) waiting foe the update!!!!
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love the concept !!!! Can't wait to read more !!!!
Thnx for the pm !!! Update soon !!!
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome trailer. Looking forward to the update. Thanks for the PM.
bhavnah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept dr...contine soon :)
Fnx 4 z pm
roohi_love thumbnail
Awesome, fantastic!!! Loved the concept, and the trailer was simply awesome. πŸ˜ƒ
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
     awesome promo loved it write fast can't wait to read 

Shopau thumbnail

Part 1

In the magnificent mansion of the Raizaadas, an old lady walked down the stairs of her daughter, Maanyata's house where she had spent the last 30 years of her life. She had left her own household and come to live in this Mansion for the happiness of her daughter and son in law, Arvind Singh Raizaada. Not only had she given 30 long years of her life but had also sacrificed her daughter to the happiness and peace of this cruel mansion. She looked around the walls of the Raizaada Mansion which, instead of pearl white washed, looked red to her stained with her daughter's blood.  A shiver ran down her old spine as she remembered the horrid night still crystal clear in her memories. The only reason she was still breathing in the Raizaada mansion was her grandson, Arnav Singh Raizaada. She was Shanti Vadhera (Nani).

Okay so in this FF unlike IPKKND, Raizaada is Arnav's paternal surname and not maternal. Therefore, Nani is a Vadhera. I am just going to write down the characters, they seem to be a lot of them, but more than half of them are dead! Well still have to write as they have relevance in the story. So please read carefully.

Shanti Vadhera – Nani – same as the show.

Vedraj Vadhera – Nanaji (Dead)

Arvind Singh Raizaada – Arnav's Dad (Dead)

Maanyata Vadhera Raizaada – Arnav's mom (Dead)

Arnav's maternal uncle and aunt live in the Vadhera Haveli – a two part haveli, i.e it's got two bungalows in it. Out of which one of them remains closed and empty.

Mahinder Vadhera – Arnav's Maternal Uncle, Mamaji

Manorma Vadhera – Mami

Nani came down the stairs and called for Hari Prakash.

Nani: Hari Prakash? Is Arnav's breakfast ready?

HP: Yes Nani, but Arnav Sir is still in the gym. Should I lay the breakfast for you?

Nani: yes please. HP ran in to the kitchen to get the breakfast food out on the dining table while Nani came in and took her seat. She was about to start with her breakfast when they heard the door bell.

Nani: who must have come this early in the morning? Hari Prakash, go and check who is it?

As HP went out of the dining hall towards the main door, a tall and handsome looking man descended the stairs and entered the dining room wearing a pair of black track pants and a wet red sweatshirt. The sweat dripping from his jaw line and neck made his skin glow in the morning sun. His wet sweatshirt because of the sweat due to the gym was hugging to his toned torso perfectly and clinging to his back showing off his back muscles and broad shoulders. He held a towel in one hand and a water bottle in the other.

Arnav: Good morning Nani! He bent down and touched her feet.

Nani: Good morning Arnav Beta! How come it took you so much time in the gym today?

Arnav: Actually Nani, Aman had called. Therefore didn't realize how the time passed.

Nani: Aman?  Isn't that your friend from America?

Arnav: Yes. He came back last night.

Nani: Oh! Why don't you join me for breakfast then? We should be leaving to your Mamaji's place too. They must be waiting.

Arnav: Just look at me Nani. I think I should take shower first. And about coming with you, it won't be possible today.

Nani: Arnav, not again beta? She said disappointedly.

Arnav: Nani: I have a really important meeting to attend today. Please!

Nani: But it's a Sunday?

Arnav: Right, I am not going to the office but I have a teleconference, so please excuse me for today.

Nani: Alright as you wish!

Just then HP came in with a message.

HP: Nani, there's a young girl at the main gate whose come to see you. She says her name is Khushi and she has also given this letter for you. He gave her a white sheet of paper kept in an old and used envelope.

Nani: Khushi? I don't remember to have known any girl with this name. Arnav, do you know any girl called Khushi? She said while she tried to open the case of her spectacles and adjusting them on her face so as to read the letter.

Arnav: Never heard the name before Nani.   

The moment she read the first line of the letter tears started forming in her eyes. The letter brought back all the memories that she had of her daughter and she could no longer just keep sitting and reading it.

Nani: Where is she? She asked HP immediately getting up from her seat. 

HP: She's waiting outside the gate, should I ask the security guard to send her in?

Shanti Vadhera didn't even wait for a second and ran outside the Raizaada Mansion to the astonishment of both HP and her surprised grandson.

She ran to the main gate ignoring her poor knees as if she was running to catch her last breath. As she reached the gate and asked the security guard to open the heavy metallic royal gate of the Raizaada mansion, there stood an innocent angel with no particular expression on her face.

She looked hesitating, yet Shanti Vadhera felt as if she had found her dead daughter back.

Nani: K..Kh..Khushi? She asked on the verge of breaking down.

The young girl nodded her head slightly with an unknown fear reflecting on her face. Nani immediately hugged her letting her tears fall. She broke out of the hug and looked around as if to find somebody.

Nani: Garima? Where is she?

Khushi shook her head slightly. Khushi: She's no more! I lost her two weeks back. She said with her eyes fixed to the ground, tears silently flowing.

Nani: Devi mayyiya! What for are you keeping me alive?  She murmured shocked and pained.

Nani: Where is your luggage my child?

Khushi: Luggage?

Nani: yes! You will stay with me from now on.

Khushi: But Aunty?

Nani: Nani! Call me Nani.

Khushi: Nani? Khushi was confused. Why was this lady asking her to call her Nani? Was she Garima's mother? No! It wasn't possible. Garima had never even mentioned about her. Khushi had only come here because Garima at her death bed had asked Khushi to. But she didn't know why?

Khushi: Are you mom's mother? She asked innocently

Nani smiled slightly. Nani: No, I didn't give birth to her. But she wasn't less dear to me than my own daughter Maanyata. Jai Prakash (Driver)? Take out the car. We'll go and pick up Khushi bitiya's luggage right now.

Nani and Khushi sat in the car and drove out of the mansion.

Arnav saw the scene standing on his terrace and found it rather odd for his Nani to go with an unknown girl. He couldn't see who that girl was but the whole situation seemed quite unusual to him. He went in to take shower and thought about the whole episode. Nani hadn't even recognized the name of the girl, then why would she run and go to her? Not just that she had just left with the girl, to god knows which place, without informing him? Why?  The cold water droplets fell against his heated body which emitted warmth and was hot as fire. He pulled his wet hair back which made his muscles tighten up flaunting his sexy well built body.

Arnav: Khushi. He murmured the name which had made him restless the very first time he had even heard the name.

Next: Arnav and Khushi meet!

Okay! so 1st part finally done. πŸ‘I know there aren't any Arhi scenes in this one but I wanted to out the story background first. From the next update, there will be a lot of ArHI😳😳😳

Do hit the like button and comment.

And I want lots of themπŸ˜‰,that too long onesπŸ˜›

love ya

Shopau

glamourbird thumbnail
Nice update!!

Poor Khushi lost her mom! 😭😭😭 It was sweet of Nani to let her stay with them without any questioning!!

And Arnav..well loves work like always!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Can't wait to see what appens when these two meet!!

Continue soon!