Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmahesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I hope they get him back with prerana together, he will look so cute when his eyes will be filled with tears of happiness!😛

Ronit thumbnail

HEY!!!!

Sudhada I wanted to know the song which was been played after Bajaj in 8th November's episode plz let me know I only heard the last line it was really heartening I wanted to cry at that time and go to Bajaj and tell him that plz don't cry I am here for you.hahah.the line was like this:

"Pagal dil yeh poocha tujhse kab pyarr karoge mujhse haan haan haan mujhse…"

pmahesh thumbnail

Yes the song was so romantic and bajaj was looking so cute and genuine!

Ronit thumbnail
AMAZING espically the sapna which came in 9th november's episode was amazing bajaj and prerna were rocking espically bajaj he was tOO good
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

WHERE THE HELL DO U GET THESE PICS!! HE IS SOOO CUTE IN THIS ONE!!!..PLZ PLZ PLZ PUT UP SOME MORE!!! I LOVE THIS GUY !! TOOO CUTE!!

AND HE IS THE HOTTEST AND BEST ACTOR ON TV!!

😊😛

Ronit thumbnail
Hey Sudhada I wanted to know that tumne tu kaha tha kay Bajaj aur Prerna are getting married but isi tu koi umid nahin lagti.there is a lot of misunderstanding between them then how can they be united and what did bajaj meant kay Ab Yeh rishta khatam ho jaya ga.Pooor bajaj today he was crying and this was only becaz of ANURAG
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

Bajaj was crying so realistically! And the only person who listens to him is Madhavi(who isnt good enough for him!)😭

Basically all this misunderstanding is all because of "ONURAG"...that episode in which Prerna said that she loved bajaj...if Anurag had opened his mouth and said that he wasn't Bajaj then...atleast some of the misunderstanding would have been solved...but no he has to keep quiet then..

Usually toh he keeps on lecturing people what's right and wrong...tab uski bolti kyun bandh ho gayi???

Btw Ronit i'm talkin about the pics which Ronitfan has put up in this topic...do you have any pics in which he's not dressed as bajaj??

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

I HAVE THIS PIC OF RONIT WHERE I THINK HE'S LOOKIN CUTE!!

WHAT DO U PEOPLE THINK?

Ronit thumbnail
Already having the pic and i am having 100 and 100 of pics in which he is not looking as bajaj neither mihiir
galactic4_1000 thumbnail
Can u plz plz put up some pics of his...i hardly have any of him without him wearing Bajaj clothes!!