Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Ok, I am watching the show and right now .. the scene below

Raavi to Jeet "Mom was talking like Rashi haa na

Jeet: "ofcourse Rash is her mom's daughter and have gone on mom (Pinky).

Rashi to Jeet: "Papa I had gone on you too, I am intelligent"

And everyone including Jeet and Pinky (JP) laughed

What the hell does Rashi means that she is intelligent like her papa. That means her mom is not???? How dare she says that???? Angry

And top of that her parents are laughing Angry How can Jeet tolerate his wife , children mother get insulted like this!!!! And Pinky.. arrghhh why is she laughing at Rashi remarks where her own child is calling her stupid. Shucks totally did not expect this from JP family. I am pissed!!!!!! so much that I had to come here and post to vent. Tongue

Your views...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08ami_31Nkapoor2ANNMTmeeryyprernacdaBubblyRswethasyam08Priyank.TaiyonoimiSamraat_92Zari_Khanprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How Dare Rashi and JP Thums Down!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08ANNMTBubblyRluvkasuswethasyam08khamosshhhPriyank.howzzatSamraat_92Zari_Khan

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Agree yaar... Rashi is really spoilt.. Dead Jeet doesn't like The kids to be hurt, but what about the kids when they hurt their MOM in front of him.. Shheesh..  Jeet had to tell Raashi in a tone that she would understand what she said was wrong.. (Thats what my mom/dad does) LOL But no signs, nor will Rashi improve.. Pinch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31prernacdaPriyank.Zari_Khanprerna4rishav

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
honestly, i can't say parvarish fault  or even rashi's.. its jeet and pinky.. 
i hope you guys wont criticize me when i reveal something...

when my brothers and i were younger we would say stuff like this too.. not because there is something wrong in our upbringing but because my mom never showed us her intellect side. Instead she too would laugh when one made such comments. After a while, I guess it got to her; today she says how educated she is and she works but before we saw only my dad do it... not too long ago my brother commented on my dad's educational level too ... he works at a convenience store yet has a master level education from pakistan. we had to explain to my brother how much my dad sacrificed, including his education, for us to survive in the states. 

there is nothing wrong in the upbringing or in rashi...  she just doesn't know because nobody has ever said anything. now if raavi does it then she needs to be smacked right and left!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhhprerna4rishav

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
One should nip it in the bud. Raashi must be shown the limits.

In many families, mothers slog like slaves making everyone comfortable and children run to their fathers. So disappointing. and insulting too.

Pinky will spoil Rashi if she does not give it back to her.

It was shocking to hear Rashi say that and all of them laughing as though it is a big joke.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08khamosshhhprerna4rishav

Savia

Groupbie

Savia

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I think people are trying to simply this. no offense to anyone! Like Pinky said parenting is not mathematics, 2+2 does not always equal 4.

If you get mean about someone calling their Papa intelligent, its get tricky right? IAnd in a way Pinky also probably let it go, because Jeet has just come out of a tough situation and will be glad to see that his kids and family think he is intelligent. Pinky most likely laughed seeing Jeet happy and her house happy.

yes it is important to point out that your mom is smart too! But that moment may be not? Or may be Jeet could have said something like, "yup intelligent like both your parents, papa married mama because she is very smart"- that way Raashi would have gotten the point that Pinky was intelligent, without it becoming a big deal.

Also I know everyone gets annoyed with Raashi, but she is also a kid, and when she said it, I doubt she thought oh my mama is not intelligent..no kid really thinks that. But subconsciously often in Asian and India culture, people associate intelligence with their father! Because of society...!! So yes its important to correct.. but do it nicely! And its also important to correct society in general.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92khamosshhhprerna4rishav

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
@sweta - unable 2 press d like button ( nd dat too only in ur post)Confused.

Haven't watched d eppy, but children should never be allowed 2 bring down their parents. I'm not saying tht parents r flawless, but in a casual conversation a child should be discouraged 2 make remarks tht would be demeaning 2 d parenst nd also vice versa. Any issue parents nd children hv ahould be talked abt one-2-one instead of snide remarks being passed as I firmly feel tht a child parent relationship should be exactly dat instead of being frnds nd respect should be shown by d kids.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I so want to post here.. time crunch.. will come back and post my feedback on each of your posts.. promise.. Thanks for posting your views... :)

@ Guddi.. oh I am chill only.. just that seeing that episode it made me mad at that point... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top