Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm still wondering how Ashutosh and Mallika studied together in college πŸ˜•

He's 42 and she's 35- unless she was some kind of genius who skipped years or he was some kind of failure at school, this isn't possible πŸ˜†

It's possible if he is 37 and she 35 as originally put, but it looks another scenario of act first, think later

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ithasme

Hahaha.. Just saw that i bcame senior member..congrats! To myself..:)

congratulationsss πŸ₯³
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx Tanu for the superb update.
Saw theepiosde today and it was an improvement in that at least we got ONE Ashni scene in one frame and they got into the car also together...A start at least...After that it was all BDs and single frame...But still a good episode...

Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Ud ud jaaye ud ud jaaye dil mera ud ud jaaye'

Kaise rokoon isse ye AshNi ke sapne dikhaaye...πŸ€ͺ

Wowwwiiieee!! Mohika in one frame! AshNi together although fleeting but still!!! πŸ€ͺ😳☺️

Super epi... β­οΈ

1. The apology in Ashu's eyes and the ready excuse.. maine tumhe phone kiya tha' Oh so sweet! Main mar jaawa!!! πŸ˜³ β€οΈAnd the way she says.. kahin jaane ke planning thodi karte hain..chalein? Hayyeee!!! β˜ΊοΈ..I loved the way she says.. humko guilty feel karna band karna chahiye!! 

2. The dhaba date was romantic as hell (although with BDs).. I'm still floating in cloud nine!!! Rabba mere mainu bachao!!! πŸ˜³

3. MB and KK both in their element.. though KK was beautifully emotive in the scene where her eyes are moist while listening to the song! Beautiful! Atta girl! πŸ‘.. They looking longingly at each other (yes..at each other..not BDs😑.. At least I'm gonna delude myself into thinking that right now! )

4. Eating the pakodas and making conversation.. heart-warming, real.. one could feel the bonding between them and the awkwardness dissolving .. beautifully done! πŸ‘

5. Another ghastly gift! Uff.. how can she have such an OTT taste when she herself is so simply dressed..that tie looked like something a circus clown might wear! πŸ˜• 

6. Anji saying she's uncomfortable about AshNi bcos of their age-diff (Looks like she's the first to raise the age gap issue).. and Rohan relating that anecdote abt his teacher.. Very sweet! πŸ˜³This guy is like an adorable puppy..one just feels like ruffling his hair and petting him!! 

7. Nidhi and Anji both resting on his shoulders..and Rohan with that thaila on his head!!  πŸ€£

8. Ashu's convo with Armaan..AWWW!!! It was so sweet! πŸ˜The way he grabs the tie back from him saying'mera hai'...Nidhi ne muhje diya haii!!!! πŸ˜ OH God. Ouch..just pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜

9. Mallu telling Adi that he's a lucky guy that he has Sue! And Adi's expression when she says this is worth seeing! πŸ˜ƒ

10. Nidhi's baba back in action after a long time! Good to see Vijayji! πŸ‘

11. Mallu-Bagchi convo... IS there no end to this woman's deviousness??? πŸ˜‘ I think Rukhsar does a wonderful job of fooling us.. she can look innocence personified while being so conniving! πŸ˜‘

12. Mallu-Ashu convo recalling their college days and Nidhi's stunned expression when she finds them together! πŸ˜•

Ye pal do pal ka pyar hai πŸ˜›

Pal do pal AshNi ki kahaani hai πŸ˜•

Pal do pal ki ye masti hai πŸ˜›

Pal do pal mein phirse rulaani hai πŸ˜­

Combines shots today, ppl with everyone.. Good to see.. Thank you, your highness!! We are obliged!!! πŸ‘

I love the downplaying of all emotions in this serial.. nothing is OTT like we're so accustomed to seeing in saas-bahu soaps! Viva la difference KTLK! Now if only they would capitalize on the one element that could make this a super-duper hit...AshNi!! πŸ˜³

Superb analysis Lizzie. Loved every word u have written. All the points are so well analysed. And yes I too agree that there is nothing OTT in this show as in other typical saas-bahu dramas.

The best part was the dhaba scene when they were listening to the Heer and Nidhi had tears in her eyes and Ashu was looking at her with such an awesome expression in his eyes...But the song was awesome and it brought tears to my eyes too...

So if I forget the BDs and the separate frames I would say a superb episode...Had the right mix of fun, romance, laughter, emotion and of course Mallu/Vampu's scheming and indirect digs at Ashu...And of course MB was looking very handsome as always...particularly liked him in the Dhaba sequence...

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: breezy

oh this couple , another version of Maan/Geet ... πŸ˜† thanks yaar , dont watch show , but know about it 

πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aekiel

I'm still wondering how Ashutosh and Mallika studied together in college πŸ˜•

He's 42 and she's 35- unless she was some kind of genius who skipped years or he was some kind of failure at school, this isn't possible πŸ˜†

It's possible if he is 37 and she 35 as originally put, but it looks another scenario of act first, think later

eggactly , she keeps saying baara saal and then talk about college days n experience,  well or does  this mean, she fell for him while working or so ?????? 
bhalobasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the lovely update...😊
Thanks Lizzie for the awesome analysis...😊

Ashni in single frame...😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜...Awww... Love them...πŸ€—...πŸ€—πŸ€— ...So sweet...☺️.. ☺️☺️   ☺️
I am going to dream about them tonight...😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜...

And now that Kittu is well, we hope more ASHNI in single frame...

And as of now I want that Nidhi, whenever, wherever goes, Rohan accompanies her 😑 πŸ˜‘( More specifically if she comes to meet Ashu😑  )...and Nidhi please continue to sleep on Rohan's shoulder in Kotnis also...πŸ˜‰

Edited by bhalobasa - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhalobasa

ccompanies her 😑 πŸ˜‘( More specifically if she comes to meet Ashu😑  )...and Nidhi please continue to sleep on Rohan's shoulder in Kotnis also...πŸ˜‰

this wuld b nice.. actually... πŸ˜†
eshasrk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Esha.. Lizzie.. some jealousy track is in the offing for sure.. πŸ€”

I know Tanu dear , but I want jealousy track from both sides, not only from Nidhi's πŸ˜‰...It'll be worth watching Ashu getting jealous...πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha

I know Tanu dear , but I want jealousy track from both sides, not only from Nidhi's πŸ˜‰...It'll be worth watching Ashu getting jealous...πŸ˜†

Ashu is already having his insecurities. din we see.. him telling armu..how he fears about disappointing Nidhi?? πŸ˜‰

Trust me Cvs r balancing it evenly.. Nidhi J for Ashu-Mallu.. n Ashu ..insecure about the whole umar ka fasla ke side effects.. read compatibility πŸ˜³
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the episode...5 stars from me⭐️. It belonged to AshNi/MohIka...it showed why this is their show and story and the show can never ever be complete without either of them and when they are T O G E T H E R...it takes the show to new heights...they just take it all up a notch.πŸ‘

Highlights...1st AshNi scene in the same frame and then the separate frame but beautifully enacted dhabba scene...where both shined in their expressions...KK was just brilliant...Punjaban that she is hehe.πŸ˜‰..so I'm gonna focus on this epi from the AshNi pov-

1st scene in the parkling lot: very nice comfort level between MB and KK here...I like it.😳..this went MIA for a few weeks, it was back big time here...this scene, though short...was worth the wait the entire weekend.πŸ‘..it was nice to see them finally looking at each other and giving adorable expressions. 😍

Ashu gets worried the minute Nidhi looks a bit upset.πŸ˜†..Nidhi should use this to her advantage...this man will not be able to hold it together for long πŸ˜‰ I love how he gets all confused and nervous by her upbeat/unplanned ways.πŸ˜ƒ nice acting here by MB esp. when Nidhi just prances around him and goes to sit in the car ? πŸ˜†It's just lovely and perfect seeing them TOGETHER.😍 *plz let this happen A LOT*😍

2nd scene at the dhaba:
Nidhi cute, adorable, funny and spontaneous..πŸ˜†.Ashu overwhelmed by her..πŸ˜†..but I'm glad he let her talk...he wants get to know more abt her..I liked when he said "doc you know something...I'm beginning to like Punjabi..." ?πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ MB was good here but KK stole the show with her silent tears during the Heer song... which was very touching.😭

Overall..guess the Nidhi being jealous, possessive and feeling left out bit is coming up now...Ashu needs to feel these things and Nidhi shouldn't bother masking her jealousy...let her let him know loud and clear that she doesn't like his ways.😑

Precap- separate frames...but yeah, jealous and hurt Nidhi...