WU-23rd jan 2012 DEV gets illusion about radhika i

august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
👏HI everyone

HIGHLIGHTS

1. everyone is preparing for shuddhikaran puja.
2. Padma asks mohini  to clean daima's room but she refuses, r/k offers to do buit padma rebukes her. she asks barkha to do.
barkha suggest to dev that radhika has changed as she is now not doing sacriofice for thr rp. she has changed.
3. R/k comes and says change is natures law, everyone changes. love changes friend change.
4. vn has arranged the puja. dai asks dev to sit for the puja.
dev sees radhika crying and asking for his help in the flames. he gets disturbed and leaves the puja.
5. vn blames rad for unfinished puja.
.6. r/k goes to dev, puts some medicine and asks him not to worry. she says to balram that all that is happening is for good.
7. dev gets a phone call from muth. goes there. vn and bk intentionally make him overhear about how radhika is ion trouble and the radhika stying in the house is not real.

8. dev drives, and sees rreal radhika in trouble.

detail update follows.

Before writing the update i have to tell something. I was watching cb and they were showing the precap where dev put brake on the car after seeing a woman in front and when she turns he is stunned to see that she is radhika. and my 8 yr old son who watches cb with me suddenly exclaimed  -- woh radhika is back, now it was my turn to be stunned. I suddenly realized  that how brilliant actor rubina is that just by giving a look she can protray two entirely different characters. 👏👏

Now the detailed update.

some shuddhikaran puja reparations are in full swingand padma is busy giving orders to everyone, to clean  the entire house properly as it has all become impure, gopaldas is also sprinkling water saying that dev has not done right , he should have asked radhika to leave the house. padma asks mohini to clean dai's room, but she refuses saying that she is too frightened after seeing blood in daima's room so she will not go there. just than R/K comes there and says that she will do everything and no one should worry. Padma again starts her mumbling that r/k is the only one behind this and she cannot do anything. she asks bak to clean the room. bak as usual is making her stupid faces. Just then dev comes there and asks about daima. padma says why is he worrying when he was not ready to listen to her. she says after marriage a son forgets about his mother and only listens to his wife. dev becomes angry and he says that he always do what he feels is right after seeing all proofs. when he first accused radhika no one questioned about his ability to take decision. 

part 2

bak is standing ans saying how can radhika do this.how can she be so indiffernt to dai ma's pain. dev i walking by and comes to her and says what doe she mean. bak says doesn't he feel that radhika has changed. she knows herfriend and she was the the epitome of sacrifice ans she would have left the house till now. dev says he only don't want radhika to leave the house. bak says she also does not want rads to leave the house but she feels that rads has changed. suddenly r/k comes and says that everyone changes. change is natures law and according to the situation one has to change to face the problem. dev admiringly stares at R/k and bak is speechless. r/k says everyone and everything changes. relation changes and friends change.
in the next scene dai is sitting in the garden and dev comes to her. she hold his hand lovingly and when she sees radhika behind dev she becomes amma of cb1 and starts spewing venom. she syas after all she is maid and she has no right to argue with the master so if dev wants he can come and sit for the puja and if he wants he can consult his wife and ask to stop the puja. she will not do puja and storm from there.

part 3 

everyone is sitting for the puja and vn says today the mantras will not affect him s he hs organized this puja. amma says to him whether dev will come or not and vn says why will he not come. dev and r/k comes and dev asks r/k to sit beside him in the puja. amma says radhika cannot sit in the puja. r/k says she will stand outside only. for her the place doen not matter, its only about ones feeling. puja starts and vn starts to do some thing with his dice. he syas mayavi does not know what he is trying to do. balram looks at r/k. she is quite. suddenly dev sees radhika shouting for help ion the flames and he puts his hand in the fire to save her. he opens his eyes shouting radhika's name. everyone is worried. he leaves from there saying he is not feeling well. vn accuses r/f for the unfinished puja. balram looks at r/k and sh says don'y worry dau, everything is happening for good. she starts to go after dev, dai stops her saying chidail bhi saat ghar ke baad vaar karti hai but radhika is after her husband only. rads just leaves from there and goes to dev.

r/k and dev are sitting in the bed and she is putting some medicine on his hand.he tells her what he has seen and she assures him that nothing will happen to his radhika as his love and kanha is with her. he need not worry as nothing will happen to his radhika. dev smiles and says that the mark is still there but he is not feeling any pain. she is a real mayavi and both smile. suddenly his phone rings and he says that he has to got to muth. r/k says ok you go and don't worry nothing wrong will happen to his radhika this is kanha's assurance. and she thinks that she knos why is that asur calling you there.

dev goes outside and while he is walking towards his car vn and bak intentionally make him overhear that real radhika is in trouble and the person in their house is someone else.

dev is driving and he sees some woman walking on the road. he suddenly puts the brake the woman turns and dev is stunned to see radhika all dis shelved and she smile slightly looking at him. 

precap  vn to sayind to dev that if he wants to save his ardhika he should come to the temple behind kaali ghati and dev nods.

thanks eveyone. and sorry for typo errors.
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the highlights and waiting for the update
chotibahufan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the highlights.
Anusha.V thumbnail
Thanks for the highlights 
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the highlights 
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
August Rubina has done a brilliant job and children are actually very astute in picking up these things... Infact I remember Angie also remarked something similar regarding her nephew watching the two vesions of Dev...the alter ego and the real Dev that they showed for sometime during the Rohan track.

And thanks for the update.😉
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
?''Before writing the update i have to tell something. I was watching CB and they were showing the precap where Dev put brake on the car after seeing a woman in front and when she turns he is stunned to see that she is Radhika. and my 8 yr old son who watches cb with me suddenly exclaimed -- woh Radhika is back, now it was my turn to be stunned.
I suddenly realized that how Brilliant Actor Rubina is ,that just by giving a look, she can portray two entirely different characters ''

Kudos to Rubina !
thank you for update
Thanks for the update!!!😊
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Woah Finally The Real Radhika Comes. (:
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HOPE THIS MARKS THE COUNTDOWN TO THIS TRACK;S END..