Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gorgeousmounika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
but how could he do this
forget abt the pictures
he proposed her and when she questioned him abt what qualities does he posses 2 marry her
he changed it in such a way as if he is just teasing her and just made fun of her,her feelings
cant see indira going through all this pain just bcz of rishis immaturity
why is he running out from the situation instead of facing the situation
watever indira asked rishi was right
instead of turningthe situation and making fun of indira he could have stand on his words and would asked indira a chance sotat he could prove himself tat he can take responsibilities and behave maturely
but no
he is just giving pain 2 indira

wenever audience start 2 like rishi he does all this stupid things and disappoints both indira and hd fans

fed up with rishi and his immaturity

Edited by gorgeousmounika - 12 years ago
But I m failed to understand.. Why Rishi help Indira all the time by ruining her image... kya reason hai ..

is it his immaturity  or he does not think before doing anything 

we have seen many examples ...why he did not change after preganancy blunder... 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the best part of the episode was indira...rati just excels...my angel rocks...❤️
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
always CVS love to ruin the main lead..its like a tradition..of those tele industry ppl..so whats new in it..
just sick and tired of their  dirty game..
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

But I m failed to understand.. Why Rishi help Indira all the time by ruining her image... kya reason hai ..

is it his immaturity  or he does not think before doing anything 

we have seen many examples ...why he did not change after preganancy blunder... 

Priyanka..

we can see him as a rich spoiled by his brother and family, never took life seriously.  He came to help Indira due to his guilty...
He never took responsibilities in his life till now so he don't know what is good and what is bad... so all his acts are childish and immature.

Edited by preethi_m18 - 12 years ago
tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
true ..rati exceled 2day...as always do...
CVs are showing Rishi Immature, Irresponsible since day one 😆 ...abhee thoda aur badh gaya hai ...let see how far will they go but i m glad with Indira Reaction ...😃
sanjanamishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi,

I have sum other feeling abt d episode
Well I sumhow dont think. I might b wrong, but just want 2 put my thought...

Change of pics: Dat was expected of Rishi, not becaz of d pregnant blunder he did; but becaz he doesn't want Indira becuming sumbody else's wife. He knew dat if d profile will b changed, Indira will reject d proposals cuming 2 her seeing her tampered profile. And ofcourse he wanted dat.
If d profile wud have remained d same as original Indira, she might have got d proposals which she can take on. And dat Rishi never wanted 2 happen. And he justified his act 2day 2 Indira.

Indira reacted not becaz she doesn't feel 4 Rishi, but sumwhere she really hopes dat her burst will make Rishi more serious n responsible person.
And i feel d episode was more of Indira's getting disheartened becaz 2day we have a clear picture dat she does feel for Rishi and his sudden change of proposal broke her heart into pieces.
And as far as Rishi change of words r concern, he cant b serious wid his feelings unless n until d person admitted in Washington hospital doesnt get all better n he can be able 2 express his real identity infront of Indira.

I dont know whom does Indira pair with- Rishi or Sameer, my thot is 2tally based on story so far.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
they r making his character like nerd...which is a BIG no.. 
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dont said that today epi was pathetic 😡..it was fab epi...