What do you like most about the new Jassi - Page 3

Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by lashforever

yearning for armaan sir...yes πŸ˜ƒ

but being more confident - i really doubt that....jassi wants to do one thing and purab/nandini are always back brainwashing her (almost turning to villains of the story) ...she will be more confident when she can resist the two of them and then my πŸ‘πŸΌfor her

If she wants to do something other than take revenge then she should let everyone know so everyone is much happier leaving her at her devdasi haalat! She said she wants revenge and Purab and Nandini are hleping her get it....once she says she doesn't want it anymore I'm sure they'll leave her alone to do whatever it is that she really wants. Ask her to make up her mind first!

Btw I'm gonna be superficial here and say I like her hair! I really do though! Other than that I don't think she has any qualities that make her stand out from the old Jassi....her image has deteriorated if anything else....so I can't add much else!

Originally posted by krangara

NOTHING! :D

I miss her innocence, purity, and honesty that were all trademarks of apni Jassi when she began working at Gulmohar!!!

Well, Jessica-Jassi jaise bahut saare log hain! πŸ˜•

If Jassi had taken revenge against the GM gang without going through any makeover, I would applaud her......

yeah!!!

Originally posted by loveneha_r

yeah!!!

I think we all would.

I like the confidence she has- esp. when dealing with Mallika.