Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Astitva worth watching? (Page 2)

smileeehehe Newbie
smileeehehe
smileeehehe

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by st19

If you dont like it then stop watching it! ajai sinha nor anyone else has forced you keep watching the show!! Why do u bother wasting your time discussing a show u don't like i wonder?

You're right no one's forcing us, but we USED to be  fans of this show. Once you start watching something, specially a serial, it's really hard to stop. We are just sad to see a good program go bad, and as independent people we have the right to discuss about things that we don't like as well.

From what you wrote, seems like you didn't like what we said either. Why do you bother wasting your time typing about something you don't like, i wonder.

Edited by smileeehehe - 17 April 2005 at 7:31pm

kbs756 Senior Member
kbs756
kbs756

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
I AGREE PEOPLE DIE TOO OFTEN AND THIS SEEMS TO BE A STUPID TRY TO MAKE MONEY LIKE KKUSUM
sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
oh well..if you don't like the storyline..then don't watch it..it's that simple..that's wat i did..but after reading the sia-abhi thing..imma start watching again...
sri3068 Groupbie
sri3068
sri3068

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
st19 wrote:
If you dont like it then stop watching it! ajai sinha nor anyone else has forced you keep watching the show!! Why do u bother wasting your time discussing a show u don't like i wonder?
well no one really forced me to watch the serial...infact it was my favourite till before the leap....I thought this forum is a place where one could share their views....wonder why st19 is getting hyper....so please do not stop anybody from expressing their views....if you dont like reading it,better not waste your time on wondering ....Dead
smileeehehe Newbie
smileeehehe
smileeehehe

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri3068

st19 wrote:
well no one really forced me to watch the serial...infact it was my favourite till before the leap....I thought this forum is a place where one could share their views....wonder why st19 is getting hyper....so please do not stop anybody from expressing their views....if you dont like reading it,better not waste your time on wondering ....Dead

exactly! I totally agree with you.
mitila Groupbie
mitila
mitila

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

i havent stopped watching the show bcoz i am a big fan of astitva. the characters and story-line was realistic and identifiable before but off-late ajay sinha is losing the grip. he's trying to make the serial unnecessarily dramatic with unwanted twists and turns(may be he's taking tips from ekta kapoor).

thats right, aanandi and neha both die during childbirth. thats a lil hard to believe. moreover, i dont understand as to why abhi has adopted this 'runaway' technique. cant he take a stand and be by it and explain it to everyone instead of hiding.

i dont think astitva will regain its old charm. with the rumour that sia is going to fall in love with he own dad, i think astitva is going to worsen only.

innocentindian Goldie
innocentindian
innocentindian

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smileeehehe

You're right no one's forcing us, but we USED to be  fans of this show. Once you start watching something, specially a serial, it's really hard to stop. We are just sad to see a good program go bad, and as independent people we have the right to discuss about things that we don't like as well.

From what you wrote, seems like you didn't like what we said either. Why do you bother wasting your time typing about something you don't like, i wonder.

This type of comment always surprises me....why is it we only need to come here to say good things? if we don't like the program, then we can say so and also continue watching cos we enjoy, although we may not agree with it...that's the point of this forum....in fact, if u don't like what we write, then you can stop coming to the forum? he na?

smileeehehe Newbie
smileeehehe
smileeehehe

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentindian

Originally posted by smileeehehe

This type of comment always surprises me....why is it we only need to come here to say good things? if we don't like the program, then we can say so and also continue watching cos we enjoy, although we may not agree with it...that's the point of this forum....in fact, if u don't like what we write, then you can stop coming to the forum? he na?

Exactly, I agree with you. I mean part of the success of the show is measured by how many viewers watch it, and I think we have full right to disagree with what's being shown. May be we are concerning our dislike for the fact that we are sad seing such a good show going in a bad way.

Go to top