Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
*sigh* Rani you actually got a graphic with a shoe being thrown at the poor thing  LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

brendamadrashaaamritakKeshawnirenecooblaltanutesCleosrani2007LoveGudduWafahOmaRamdass

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In Celebration of 300 Episodes (Page 4)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amritak

amritak

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

1.   How did you first get pulled into watching Bhagonwali?

By watching Zeetv on a regular basis, I saw Bhagonwali being advertised; found it to be intriguing so I decided to become a member of Bhagonwali's audience.

2.   Was Bhagonwali the first show you've ever watched?

I have been watching Zeetv network and Bollywood movies ever since so when Bhagonwali was first introduced I was so enthralled that it had me glued to the set like moths to flames even up to this day. It is indeed my favourite soap!

3.   What is your one favorite scene from Bhagonwali (I know it's hard but pick only one favorite)?

Gunjhun's rickshaw and play fight romantic scenes especially Guddu's having delusions of Runjhun returning to him and being abducted by kidnappers in his presence; primarily because of their sense of exclusivness

4.   If you get a chance to meet Runjhun (not Nivedita) in real life what would you say to her?

Don't take advice from the ungodly even from those who are not wiser than you. Please take your husband's advice and let things go. Confronting them will not make them feel warmer than you.

5.   If you get a chance to meet Guddu (not Himmanshoo) in real life what would you say to him?

Beware of the pests you bring into your household since they can be a detriment to you and your wife as the future unfolds

Last Question:

6.   If you were a Bhagonwali, what would you do?

Shower good fortune (wealth and prosperity) upon those who are virtuous and bad fortune (ill fated disaster) upon those who lack virtue.

Edited by amritak - 24 January 2012 at 8:47pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

brendamadKeshawnirenecooblalvanfantanutesCleosrani2007LoveGuddujps01WafahOmaRamdassLeesanSurish

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushmaGill

*sigh* Rani you actually got a graphic with a shoe being thrown at the poor thing  LOL

I thought it was a book... so that he gets some gyaan/knowledge...LOLWink

Edited by rani2007 - 24 January 2012 at 9:37pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakKeshawnirenecooblalSushmaGillrashaavanfantanutesCleosLoveGudduWafahOmaRamdassSurish

rashaa

rashaa

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luci1177

Originally posted by rashaa

HAHAHHAHAH niiice Luci Big smile

Rasha I knew you would like my "grapes" comment! lol..
It's amazing this Guy has every girl on the board and facebook.. drooling over him..
Damn!!! ROFL

Oh yeah, I definitely loved that. I would prefer to be dressed in one of those old Greek-style togas if it was possible, ya know? hahahha and I KNOW, right?! He's got us all under some sort of Guddu spell! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Luci1177Keshawnirenecooblaltanutesjps01

rashaa

rashaa

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Rani those have got to be the CUTEST emoticons I have EVER seen!! And sooo well chosen! Clap Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillKeshawnirenecooblalrani2007LoveGuddujps01

irenecooblal

irenecooblal

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

1.   How did you first get pulled into watching Bhagonwali?

My sister introduced me to the show but when Neelu made her entry she divorced herself from from her favourite show. For me Bhagonwali will always reign among them all don't matter the thread

2.   Was Bhagonwali the first show you've ever watched?

I have watched so many shows too numerous to mention before Bhagonwali even ever existed

3.   What is your one favorite scene from Bhagonwali (I know it's hard but pick only one favorite)?

All the scenes when Guddu grasped Runjhun's flesh and lifted her off her feet but for me the one that ranks among them all was when a drunken Guddu' scooped a drenched Runjhun into his arms,while she lay in the under the torrential showers one night, holding her high against his chest, carried her home, up the staircase, into their bedroom, walked her over to the bed settling her gently. As he was about rise from her their two chains interlocked awaking a sleeping Runjhun who suddenly began to scream out "Amma! Amma! Amma!." In a fury, Guddu bellowed, "AAAH!"alerting Amma and the rest of the family circle who immediately assembled in the room.

4.   If you get a chance to meet Runjhun (not Nivedita) in real life what would you say to her?

When it comes to lovemaking, be the one to make the first move

5.   If you get a chance to meet Guddu (not Himmanshoo) in real life what would you say to him?

Do not allow any women to intimidate you except your darling Runjhun 

Last Question:

6.   If you were a Bhagonwali, what would you do?

Take the Aghori Baba's advice and have some self respect.

Edited by irenecooblal - 25 January 2012 at 3:46am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

brendamadamritakReiaLovesGurmeeKeshawnrashaaLoveGuddujps01tanutesCleosLeesanOmaRamdassSurish

ReiaLovesGurmee

ReiaLovesGurmee

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
1. I first started watching bbat when they had advertised it on tv wen it was begining. 

2.no bbat is not the first show i ever watched but it is the best out of all i have watched all the shows on zee from since i was 4 dats wat mummy said and now i'm 14.

3 when guddu and rhunjun had reunited at the train station and they embraced each other :).

4  i would say your a great wife nut act a little more smarter and use ure brain and don't let mama and mamis torture u.?(i wud nt say trust ure husband cuz she does)

5. omg ure sooo hot i loveee u marry me !!!!. 

6. i wud bless/touch the pl who truly need help nt those who'd take advantage of the opportunity.

I LOVE BBAT MUAHH i love u all if frens 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnrashaatanutesrani2007jps01OmaRamdassLeesan

Luci1177

Luci1177

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Luci1177

HAHAHHAHAH niiice Luci Big smile

Rasha I knew you would like my "grapes" comment! lol..
It's amazing this Guy has every girl on the board and facebook.. drooling over him..
Damn!!! ROFL

Oh yeah, I definitely loved that. I would prefer to be dressed in one of those old Greek-style togas if it was possible, ya know? hahahha and I KNOW, right?! He's got us all under some sort of Guddu spell! LOL

wait i got it.. a gladiator outfit that the Romans use to wear!! *droools* lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top