Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Waws

Groupbie

Waws

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Happy 300th episode!!!
1.  I first came across this show when I would come home from work, turn on Zee and even though I wasnt' watching the shows, I could hear it. I would be too busy cooking or taking care of my little girls.  One day as I was busy doing my daily routines, and Zee was on, and I kinda started listening and watching it more and then got glued to it!! Loved the story and Nividi as R and Himm as G.

2.  No not the first show I watched, but defiantly the first show I LOVED!

3.  I loved so many scenes, but I think when G confessed his love for R and then R confessing his love to G.

4.  I would give her a hug and tell her no one could pull of Runjun the way she did!

5.  I would also give him a hug and tell him no one could pull off G like he did!

6.  I don't think I would want to know I was Bhagonwali. Since life would be good, just enjoy it and help less fortunate.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821godblessallvanfanirenecooblalamritaktanutesCleosrani2007LoveGudduWafahindiOmaRamdassLeesanSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In Celebration of 300 Episodes (Page 3)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
1. How did you first get pulled into watching Bhagonwali?
My colossal eyes began to linger longer than they should upon seeing Runjhun's tea rose chubby cheeks sweeping me away by the raging currents of the unfathomable deep making me ridiculously dizzy.I often wished that I could use my barbed tentacle suckers to reach out and grab her away from the screen. She is breathtakingly beautiful

2. Is Bhagonwali the first show you've ever watched? 
Zeetv is as exciting as watching the paint dry so have seen many heads on nickel beers before coming face to face with Bhagonwali

3. What is your one favorite scene from Bhagonwali (I know it's hard but pick only one favorite)? 
Guddu and his friends sampled Runjhun's saltiest and spiciest food which was laced with crock pot,  hot chilli powder and salt from top to bottom by Kaswanali and in a fit of rage threw the plate across the floor before compelling Runjhun to have a bite. While consuming the monster chilli and brine infested food the capsaicinoids of her trigeminal cells flushed her body with water attempting to douse the flames. She suddenly broke into sweat, her nose ran and her eyes started to stream. After paying the price of her misdemeanor and was writhing in excruciating pain Guddu  spared her the prison sentence by feeding her some of his soothing and comforting medicine.Upon thoroughly investigating who the real culprit was Guddu gave Kaswanali the dose of her own snakebite  medicine.

4. If you get a chance to meet Runjhun (not Nivedita) in real life what would you say to her? 
Keep Guddu close to your heart and slam the door shut on your diabolical aunts and uncles

5. If you get a chance to meet Guddu (not Himmanshoo) in real life what would you say to him?
Stay close enough with Runjhun, using the same toothpick and keep a tight rein on her

Last Question:
If you were a Bhagonwali, what would you do?
I'll perform all my duties in accordance with dharma, artha, kama and moksha

Edited by Surish - 23 January 2012 at 3:21pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

brendamadgodblessallamritakKeshawnirenecooblalvedi821rani2007luvsagarLoveGuddujps01tanutesCleosindiLeesanOmaRamdass

LoveGuddu

Goldie

LoveGuddu

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Well in August I saw a promo of a show with a actor that I recognized from a show I saw and I thought he was good looking so I wanted to see what the show was about but I totally forgot about it. I think it was like end of november that I change the channel too Zee and I saw the show Sangini with the actor I just mention( Igbal something dont know his name ) so I watched the show and in the ads came the promo of Bhagonwali and I was drawn to it for some reason. I even went on Zee website to read about the story and since then every evening I was zapping every night to see when it would start so I wouldnt miss it. TG I didnt and Im still watching... Approve

From the beginning till now Yes...I did follow some shows on Zee but never from the start and they only kept my attention for about 2 weeks or even less...There was one I follow for about a month...Sleepy

3. What is your one favorite scene from Bhagonwali (I know it's hard but pick only one favorite)?

Its hard too pick...I have so many...Hmmm...let me go with the first SR...Embarrassed

4. If you get a chance to meet Runjhun (not Nivedita) in real life what would you say to her?

Really...putting the Maamas and Mamis before Guddu...AngryI feel like hitting you with a shoe...LOLLOLLOL ( Well, I would say that now )

5. If you get a chance to meet Guddu (not Himmanshoo) in real life what would you say to him?

Well, I know what I wanted to say but Wafah said keep it G-rated and not Guddu-rated so let me think...probably something like you have to control your anger...dont do first and then think...Sorry I was thinking what I really wanted to say and totally forgot the question...BlushingCensored

Last Question:

That's a good question...I wish I had the answer...D'oh 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

nirchiKeshawnirenecooblalamritakvedi821godblessallrashaavanfantanutesCleosrani2007luvsagarjps01Wafahindi--BimBim--LeesanOmaRamdassSurish

Luci1177

Luci1177

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
ok...

So I am a new here however some of you may know me from the facebook message board we have for Bhagonwali (Rasha knows me) :)

Ok,,. time to answer..

I started watching this show when I was babysitting 2 Indian kids and their Grandmother (dadi) had on Zee Tv.. I started reading the subtitles and was completely hooked from that moment! it's so bad that I have Zee Tv in my home.. and the kids I babysat MOVED to another State!! lolol Cool

Yes because it came on when I was at the kids house in the Morning for the replay.. so I watched it then. Thumbs Up
Wow there are so many scenes.. I love the scene when they were in Guddu's house and it was raining! absolutely touching moment.Heart

4. If you get a chance to meet Runjhun (not Nivedita) in real life what would you say to her? "listen girl... you need to know who your true friends are and who will stand by you... because the ones you are supporting are not doing anything to help you or support you".

5. If you get a chance to meet Guddu (not Himmanshoo) in real life what would you say to him? Please take your shirt off oh ya and dont forget to pick me up.. once your done.. just walk around all day in your jeans and no shirt! and feed me grapes..  (hey a girl can dream right? lol)TongueLOL

Last Question:
Try my best to keep positive and know God has a plan for everything.

Edited by Luci1177 - 24 January 2012 at 10:54am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rashaaamritakKeshawnirenecooblaltanutesCleosjps01LoveGuddurani2007luvsagarindiLeesanOmaRamdassSurish

rashaa

rashaa

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
HAHAHHAHAH niiice Luci Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakirenecooblaltanutesCleosluvsagarLoveGuddujps01LeesanSurish

Luci1177

Luci1177

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashaa

HAHAHHAHAH niiice Luci Big smile

Rasha I knew you would like my "grapes" comment! lol..
It's amazing this Guy has every girl on the board and facebook.. drooling over him..
Damn!!! ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakirenecooblalrashaaLoveGudduluvsagarjps01tanutesCleosLeesanSurish

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Wafah

Ans: When i first happen to see the episode with Guddu staring really hard at Runjhun just before the "touch scene"

Ans: No it is not but it is very close to my heart

Ans: Oh my  - really hard to chose one but i love the scene where runjhun and guddu wrote i love you with ketchup on their hands

Ans: Hai beti stop being so forgiving LOL

Ans: You are my Dabaang - love U!! (together with a hug)Embarrassed

Last Question:
Ans: I would definately do some good ( not for the mamisDead)

Well that's me 

[/QUOTE]

Edited by OmaRamdass - 24 January 2012 at 6:57pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakKeshawnirenecooblalCleostanutesjps01LoveGuddurani2007LeesanSurish

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

My parents normally watch the shows on Zee so I tend to get glimpses of shows if I watch TV with them.  I didn't watch BBAT from the beginning though I remember shaking my head and muttering to myself on how they could watch this stuff as they watched on tvMonkey Icons Yoyo...(serves me rightLOL, where oh where did this common sense go? Tongue)   I remember the episode where Guddu auctions off Runjhun's wedding things, and I was interested then because it was obvious that Guddu was the male lead, and I was curious to see how the two would come togetherMonkey Icon Cici... but then the Mamis dunked Runjhun's head in water Monkey Emoticonand I thought to myself "what kind of people watch this stuff?" but I kept watching. LOLLOL  When Lakkan Misra came on the scene and fixed Runjhun's marriage to Shashi I was watching on a regular basis.  Also in terms of IF, I think I started reading the WUs in the Jan time frame after the auction scene, and I kept coming back as I liked reading the WU as well reading what others were saying.   

Yes, as it is the first Indian show that I have watched and followed on my own.  It's still the only Indian show I watch on a regular basis and have gotten so involved with.  I have seen glimpses or a few episodes of other shows but never gotten involved.Monkey Emoticons

I have been thinking about this for quite a while... while I loved the "Hum Gajhodhar bhol rahe hain zara Kukkan ko phone dijiye" line... I think my favorite scene was when Runjhun embroiders the handkerchief to thank Guddu...his impatience to go inside the room and how Runjhun teaches him how to be a salesman.  Especially loved when Runjhun wore the gamchha and ray-bans.Monkey Icons Cici

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xknky5_guddu-runjhun-scene-117_shortfilms

Monkey IconRunjhuniya-ji, Always listen to your heart...and do what you think and know to be right...and if Guddu gets in the way... you know what to do. Monkey Emoticons

Watch yo' back. Monkey Winks I'm keeping an eye on you!Monkey Winks
Last Question:

Oops forgot the last question.  I would try to help others as long as they were trying to help themselves.  I would not let anyone know that I was helping them or that I was a bhagonwali.  People should learn to do things on their own but help from a 3rd party never hurts. Tongue Also, would not want anyone to try to take advantage of the "bhagonwali-ness."

Edited by rani2007 - 24 January 2012 at 9:39pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

brendamadKeshawnirenecooblalamritakReiaLovesGurmeevanfanSushmaGillrashaatanutesLoveGuddujps01CleosWafahOmaRamdass--BimBim--LeesanSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top