Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
1. How did you first get pulled into watching Bhagonwali?
I was captivated by Runjhun's sublime beauty. It was like witnessing a modern replica of Sharmila Tagore.

2. Is Bhagonwali the first show you've ever watched? 
No I've watched many shows on Zeetv prior to Bhagonwali

3. What is your one favorite scene from Bhagonwali (I know it's hard but pick only one favorite)?
My favourite scene was when Guddu tricked Runjhun into marrying him. Guddu with the aid of Kukkan, drugged and kidnapped the groom,  then disguised himself as he. Since  both were of the same height, size and stature so no one would not have been able to tell the difference under the 'Sehra' he had worn over his face.The spheres and other rituals went along as planned, and as soon as the wedding was complete Guddu removed the Sehra' , thus having everyone dumbfounded, particularly Runjhun.He told Ammaji that he would never be able to keep Runjhun happy, as he hates her from the bottom of his heart.She sent him to prison twice now he will have her convicted to life incarceration

4. If you get a chance to meet Runjhun (not Nivedita) in real life what would you say to her?
You need to be tactically astute otherwise you would be easily taken advantage of

5. If you get a chance to meet Guddu (not Himmanshoo) in real life what would you say to him?
Take your wife away from L.N on a honeymoon and impregnate her

Last Question:
If you were a Bhagonwali, what would you do?
I would replenish inhabitants of my home, especially those who are dire need of my help with prosperity, wealth, purity, generosity using my grace and charm with the exception of the Mamma/Mammis of course once they turn a new leaf.

Edited by tanutes - 22 January 2012 at 11:52pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

brendamadWawsgodblessallvedi821vanfanamritakKeshawnirenecooblalCleosindirani2007luvsagarLoveGuddupressujps01Wafahsoapwatcher1OmaRamdassLeesanSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In Celebration of 300 Episodes (Page 2)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Saw it advertised and was intrigued with the innocent looking R.  Then when G appeared - no turning back!!!

No ' but it's the best!!!

3. What is your one favorite scene from Bhagonwali (I know it's hard but pick only one favorite)?

When Gunjuhn's house was burnt, R comforting G , leading to

consummation!!  R was the one with the strength!  Was great to see the woman doing the comforting for a change!!

4. If you get a chance to meet Runjhun (not Nivedita) in real life what would you say to her?

You have already paid your dues to Mammas/Mammis for bringing you  up; time to stop.  They are the root cause of all your problems. 

5. If you get a chance to meet Guddu (not Himmanshoo) in real life what would you say to him?

You are gorgeous!!  When you are hurt, don't respond in  anger. 

Last Question:

Let my bhaag  work for those who really need it. 

Edited by indi - 23 January 2012 at 7:27am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821godblessallvanfanrashaaamritakKeshawnirenecooblaltanutesCleospressurani2007luvsagarLoveGuddujps01Wafahsoapwatcher1LeesanOmaRamdassSurish

vanfan

vanfan

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged

I started watching Bhagonwali after I saw the promo on Zee TV. Pulled on to it within two weeks into the show. Just loved the language and humor. This actually made me join a forum which I have never been pulled to so far in my life!

No. I got Zee TV for my parents who watched Choti Bahu and Pavitar Rishta at that time. Watched some but never attached myself to any other show except Bhagonwali.

My favorite scene from Bhagonwali is when Guddu pretends to praise the decorations when he was actually talking about Runjhun. That is the first time I saw them together wanting to appreciate and be appreciated by each other and I just loved the picturization and the dialogues in that scene. I think Runjhun looked her prettiest in that scene compared to any other.

It is OK to be kind hearted and forgiving but you need to stand up and speak what is in your mind. You do not have to agree with all Guddu says but you did not have to hide the fact that you were feeding you M&Ms. If you had faced verbal confrontation instead maybe it would not have been so bad.

Count to 10 and breath before you take actions in anger. They say anger, greed and envy are the enemies you give home to in yourself. You do not have the latter two but why did you give home to anger?

Last Question:
I would definitely be happy that people around me can benefit from my fortune done all I could to help, but I would not have let anything come in between me and my husband. I would have fought tooth and nail before going away.

Edited by vanfan - 23 January 2012 at 8:13pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821godblessallrashaaamritakirenecooblalinditanutesCleosrani2007jps01Wafahsoapwatcher1OmaRamdassLeesanSurish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
1. I first got pulled into watching Bhagonwali one day as I was channel surfing and I was instantly attracted to this handsome gunda on a motorcycle giving those looks to our Runjhun.

2.  Yes, Bhagonwali is the first show I have ever watched.

3.  Actually all the scenes with Guddu and Runjhun are my favorites, so it is very difficult to pinpoint one.

4.  If I should meet Runjhun I would say "your simplicity have captivated me but I like the stubborn, strong side of you!

5.  If I should meet Guddu Shukla, my ONLY question would be:  "Will you marry me, please"? Forget about the others!!

6.  If I were a Bhagonwali, I would take away poverty from the entire world!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821godblessallrashaavanfanKeshawnirenecooblalamritakinditanutesCleosrani2007LoveGudduWafahsoapwatcher1LeesanOmaRamdassSurish

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Before BBAT, I would watch Indian soaps only in snatches as mom is hooked on all of them.  As this was a new show and as I felt unattached to all the other shows, thought it might be good to watch a show from the beginning.  Saw the scene where Guddu first sees Runjhun and it was love with BBAT from then! 
2. Is Bhagonwali the first show you've ever watched? Yes though now I watch a couple of others
When Runjhun places her hand on Guddu's shoulder (bike ride) and Guddu's reaction.  I know you said only one scene - but also liked the scene where he gets the pillow (pink sari) and when he brings her home drenched in the rain (waiting for him outside the bar). As I like all 3 scenes equally I am hoping it counts as 1 :)
Get a spine girl, I know you are good but it is okay to stand up for yourself and put yourself first once in a while.
Never ever not trust your wife or her actions - you may not agree with her but never get incensed enough to throw her out of the house and NEVER EVER put another woman even if she is a childhood friend before your wife even if it is to teach your wife a lesson (those lessons boomerang, buddy) and NEVER EVER EVER bring another woman into your house under whatever pretext.  I guess I don't need to tell you this now as you have already learned your lesson and are paying a price, dear Guddu.
I would keep it under wraps and help others but with reason and logic not for their selfish gain but to really help them out if I could.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 23 January 2012 at 8:08am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nirchigodblessallrashaavanfanamritakirenecooblalvedi821rani2007LoveGuddujps01tanutesindiWafahOmaRamdassLeesanSurish

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
1. After seeing the advert went to Zee website and read up on the show and after watching realise there were no MIL's well I was hooked for the long haul!

2. From the very start, yes and by the looks of it  to the very end

3. Wow can you say hard question Wafah! One of my fav is very early on in the show she was sitting on the rickshaw when he called her a poor prey...the stare contest that followed was just too awesome

4. Have a little more trust and faith in Guddu regardless of his temperEmbarrassed

5. try to understand your dharmapatni a little more and if that's not working out I am always hereBig smileTongueEmbarrassed

Last Question:
If you were a Bhagonwali, what would you do? I seriously have no idea!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821godblessallvanfanamritakirenecooblalindirani2007LoveGuddujps01WafahOmaRamdassLeesanSurish

luvsagar

Goldie

luvsagar

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged

What a great idea Wafah!

A heartfelt congratulations to BHAGONWALI?there will never be another show like it nor another GUNJHUN?The cast and crew have been great and especially the leads Nivedita and Himmanshoo who infused life into  our beloved GUNJHUN! 

I hope is that somewhere at sometime in the future these two talented actors bring back the magic together whether on the big screen or small screen!

Thank you Wafah?for the wonderful updates, for keeping the forum so organized and well behaved despite multiple storms faced throughout this journey! 

1.     How did you first get pulled into watching Bhagonwali?

Seeing Guddu and Runjhun's first interaction is when I got pulled into it.  The looks between them were electrifying and I though hmmm?I knew then that these two would somehow end up together and thought the interaction between these two is going to be fun too watch

The only other show I watched with such dedication was Kasam Se. ? 3 years prior to Bhagonwali?got sucked in then too so much so it took me 3 years to get over it..and then SMACK! Bhagonwali and GUNJHUN hit? Hopefully it won't take me that long to get over them.

There are so many to choose from?but I would say the consummation scene where Runjhun comforts Guddu and that leads to their consummation.  Totally different, in all the shows it's usually one of the characters being intoxicated and the man taking the lead.  I thought that scene was very well done from dialogue to acting to cinematography.  The other scene that is almost a tie is the ones during mahadevi's wedding when Guddu is at the window actually praising her beauty but pretends to praise the decorations...loved the looks, the teasing and both looked FABULOUS!

4. If you get a chance to meet Runjhun (not Nivedita) in real life what would you say to her? \

You grew up experiencing how your mama / mamis abused you so you shouldn't trust them?trust you HUSBAND and never leave your husband even if he drags you out because there is a psychopath (along with lots of other sane women) waiting for the opportunity to grab him.

Guddwa?you need to keep some ice on your head and don't give rash ultimatums?look at the months of grief it caused you and choose your friends wisely?avoid psychopaths

Last Question:

If I went through the experiences Runjhun did I would not trust the ones that caused me the most pain and my loyalties and bhaag would be for the ones that loved me unconditionally and who always stood by me as well as helping those truly in need.

I am going to miss BHAGONWALI and GUNJHUN immensly and this forum!Cry

Edited by luvsagar - 23 January 2012 at 8:42am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

brendamadamritakvedi821godblessallvanfanKeshawnirenecooblaltanutesCleosrani2007LoveGuddujps01indiWafahOmaRamdassLeesanSurish

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
1 ..I watch this for himmanshoo ..
2..no but its ma only fav show ..
3..god there r many ...but d first SR n gunjun writting ILU on hand ...
4..dont trust ur M n Ms
5..@ first ill just stare .. .. Day Dreaming ...n then ask him to marry me ...( gals im d first guddu divani ever since d show started..so all d gals bck off ) Wink ..
6..I dont know ... Confused

Edited by tehzeeb25 - 23 January 2012 at 8:56am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821godblessallvanfanamritakirenecooblalindirani2007LoveGuddujps01WafahOmaRamdassSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top