Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

To all BBAT Forum Members

In honor of the celebration of completing 300 Episodes I figured we could do something different, and interview the members of the forum.

No worries I'm not going to interrogate anyone into revealing any personal information.

Just a set of questions, in relation to Bhagonwali.

For those who participate & for those who don't

I'm kidding. No harm to those who don't want to participate, but I'm hoping you'll participate.

Anyways enough of hemming and hawing and onwards

Here are the questions:

1. How did you first get pulled into watching Bhagonwali?
2. Is Bhagonwali the first show you've ever watched?
3. What is your one favorite scene from Bhagonwali (I know it's hard but pick only one favorite)?
4. If you get a chance to meet Runjhun (not Nivedita) in real life what would you say to her?
5. If you get a chance to meet Guddu (not Himmanshoo) in real life what would you say to him?

Last Question:
If you were a Bhagonwali, what would you do?

(Remember only nice things...and keep your responses G-rated...and that's not "Guddu-rated")

Thanks & Much Love
Regards,
Wafah

Edited by Wafah - 22 January 2012 at 9:15pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Luci1177brendamadamritakReiaLovesGurmeeKeshawnirenecooblalChatterpotrashaavanfanvedi821ljcruzSushmaGillpressuLoveGuddurani2007luvsagarjps01tanutesCleosindisoapwatcher1OmaRamdass--BimBim--Leesan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In Celebration of 300 Episodes" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
1.  Saw it advertised on Zee, seemed different to the other shows, so gave it a try. Was hooked soon after!

2.No. Watched Sangini, and Vachan before.

3. When Runjuhn shouted out " I love you!" to Guddu and he jumped off the train, then they ran to each other and embraced!!

4 listen to your heart,and believe in your self, you are stronger than you know!!

5. Think before you act. Do not be so quick to anger, learn to listen and forgive!!

6,. If I were a Bhagonwaali , I would try to touch the hearts of people in the hope that they will have a" change of heart, "and so learn to truly Help,respect accept and love their fellow man, no matter what differences may exist.   (sounds so corny, but it is related to what I do ,and it's worth a try,don't you think?!)

Thanks to BBAT for the most beautiful memories that I will forever hold in my heart!!

Edited by Leesan - 22 January 2012 at 9:34pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821godblessallrashaavanfanamritakKeshawnirenecooblalindiCleosluvsagarLoveGuddujps01WafahOmaRamdassSurish

rashaa

rashaa

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Oooh can I be first?? Big smile

I saw the promos haha! I loved the idea of a girl bringing good fortune wherever she went, so I had to watch it! I didn't actually get around to it until the second week of telecast though, and even then I got lucky (haha I guess bhagonwali's bhaag worked for me) because if my father wasn't off on a business trip I would've never gotten around to it! Imagine! Me and NOT watch Bhagonwali?!! I think it was fated to be Big smile
Naah but it's the first I've watched from the beginning and not missed a single episode of.
3. What is your one favorite scene from Bhagonwali (I know it's hard but pick only one favorite)?
I think if I absolutely had to choose, there are two scenes that tie for my favorite (yep, just one is IMpossible haha!). 1) When Runjhun stepped into the CD center and Guddu made that carrom shot and then the title song played 2) When Runjhun waited outside the bar for Guddu, and it started raining, and she fainted and he tried to catch her then carried her home... *sigh*
4. If you get a chance to meet Runjhun (not Nivedita) in real life what would you say to her? 
TRUST GUDDU, WOMAN!!! And I would've said more, but it SEEMS the personality infusion has already brought in her those qualities I would've tried to talk in her Big smileBig smile
5. If you get a chance to meet Guddu (not Himmanshoo) in real life what would you say to him?
Marry me?! I asked him FIRST btw, so all you other girls stand in line LOL Tongue In terms of story though, I'd ask him why his father was so tough with him, when his relations with his father soured and how he became gunda Guddu Shukla and how he found his entourage of Kukkan, Jhabbu, TP and Tillu.

Last Question:
Iiif I was a BHAGONWALI... I would sit back and enjoy the luck LOL And I would go looking for MY Guddu-ji LOL LOL Ok no no, seriously... I don't think I'd want to know because I'd keep using that fact as a backup... so I think if I knew I'd try to prove to myself that I can do something even without the help of my bhaag Big smile 
This one was a TOUGH question Wafah! I like it! Clap

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Can't wait to read everyone else's responses!!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kavs01irenecooblalamritakvedi821ljcruzgodblessallvanfanChatterpotpressuLoveGuddujps01rani2007luvsagarindiWafahOmaRamdassLeesanSurish

rashaa

rashaa

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
LEESAN YOU BEAT ME TO IT!! 

But I'm still first to propose to Guddu so I'm still first in line there LOL Wink

Edited by rashaa - 22 January 2012 at 9:38pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vedi821amritakirenecooblalvanfanLoveGuddujps01pressuindirani2007luvsagarOmaRamdassLeesanSurish

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashaa

LEESAN YOU BEAT ME TO IT!! 

But I'm still first to propose to Guddu so I'm still first in line there LOL Wink

@rashaa...LOL!!
Oh,honey...you are sooo late!!! And what makes you think you are first to ask ??? Wafah said to keep it G -rated, so I did not dare reveal what I asked him!!!

Besides, I am the least of your concerns, wait till Sruthy gets a hold of you!!!Wink!!

Edited by Leesan - 22 January 2012 at 10:10pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

brendamadamritakKeshawnirenecooblalChatterpotrashaavedi821rani2007pressujps01LoveGuddutanutesCleosindiSurish

Cleos

Goldie

Cleos

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
1.How did you first get pulled into watching Bhagonwali?
While flipping through Zeetv channel one hour after my favourite show at the time Choti Bahu, I actually saw these three women ill treating this young girl. Seemed very interesting to me, so I  decided from that very same moment to watch this show.
Choti Bahu was the first show I've ever watched, followed by Chhoti Si Zindagi
My favourite scene was when an intoxicated Guddu fell asleep right next to Runjhun one night. When she awoke the next morning and found that his right arm was wrapped around her, she pushed it away as though she was filled with revulsion, her blood beginning to crawl. She made several attempts to wake up the sleeping Guddu, but to no avail so she took some water and splashed it upon his face.Then suddenly, smack! Guddu gave her the superb uppercut on the right cheek leaving a mushroom print mark assuming that it was Kukkan
You must not put your trust in anyone nor allow anyone to take advantage of you.
You look devastatingly handsome!
I would only help those who deserve it!

Edited by Cleos - 22 January 2012 at 10:59pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

brendamadKeshawnirenecooblalamritakvanfangodblessallvedi821rani2007luvsagarLoveGuddujps01tanutesindiWafahOmaRamdassLeesanSurish

vedi821

vedi821

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

I was intrigued by the promos, and premise of a girl with the midas touch. Saw the first episode, absolutely loved the look of the set, and the uniqueness of the characters. My ancestors are from that region in India, so I was quite excited to finally see some of our language and customs being shown. They did not disappoint me here.

No it's not, but it's the one that I am most devoted to. Have watched every episode other than a few from the last few weeks.

Oh My, hard question...so many. I absolutely loved the scene when  he brought her home after the train reunion, from his grah pravesh, to lifting her in his arms, to trying to get her to shout I love you and finally for not wanting to leave her presence. This of course was followed by the pink/white almost Suhaag Raat.

I would besiege her to believe in her husband, he has her best interests at heart. She is worthy and deserving of  all the happiness in the world. Would also tell her that she is not responsible for the welfare of everyone in her life. She must learn to prioritize.

Once I get over staring at him in awe. Embarrassed I would ask him to  learn to keep his anger in check, and  to work on being more patient and forgiving. If I'm still standing then I will stare some more.LOL (after all, he might not respond well to those suggestions)!!

Last Question:

I would consider myself to be very blessed, and I would share my good fortune with everyone who is near and dear to me. (the deserving ones of course)  

Thank you so much for this Wafah. I'll miss this show so much, but I'm very grateful for the joy it brought me in the last year !!!!

Edited by vedi821 - 22 January 2012 at 11:20pm

amritakvanfangodblessallrashaairenecooblalKeshawnindipressujps01tanutesCleosluvsagarrani2007LoveGudduWafahOmaRamdassLeesanSurish

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

1.How did you first get pulled into watching Bhagonwali?

While looking at the promo I found it interesting so I decided to keep my eyes fixed on it

Pavitra Rishta followed by Choti Bahu, then Bhagonwali

My favourite scene was when Guddu planted a few kisses on an intoxicated Runjhun's cheeks absolutely captivating a very small audience Mittho and Kaswanali

Continue to be sweet as you are!

Draw yourself closer to God!Time to get Runjhun pregnant!

6.If you were a Bhagonwali, what would you do?

Use my fortune only on everyone in L.N except the mamma/mammis

Edited by Keshawn - 22 January 2012 at 10:54pm

brendamadirenecooblalamritakvanfangodblessallvedi821rani2007luvsagarLoveGuddujps01pressutanutesCleosindiWafahOmaRamdassLeesanSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top