awesome loved it please pm can't wait for the next update 
Mishty.M.k thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update
Loved it

maaneet_khushi thumbnail
Part 3:

Geet sat in the cab trying to control her ragged breathing. She looked at Anjali who was now sleeping peacefully on her lap. She caressed her hairs lovingly. All the way to home, those chocolate brown eyes haunted her. The moment she closed her eyes, the same eyes and face flashed in her mind.

She carried Anjali in her arms and entered the lift as she was too tired to walk up the stairs. She was about to close the door of the lift when she heard someone screaming stop.

A girl entered the lift panting badly due to running. She smiled at Geet. Geet closed the door and pressed the button. She was still lost in her thoughts when the girl's voice broke her chain of thoughts.

'Hi, I m Pinky. Pinky Gupta and u?'

When she received no response from Geet, she continued, 'I live on the 5th floor. Are u the girl living next door? That means u r my neighbor. I mean I m ur neighbor. I mean we r neighbors.' She spoke excitedly.

Geet only gave a faint smile not wanting to get into a conversation. Pinky continued speaking on receiving that smile from Geet, 'How stupid of me! Actually I m very excited u see. U know I was the ONLY girl in this apartment.' She said stressing on the word "only". 'Now I m relieved to have a girl as my neighbor. Not that I m not interested in men but u know they r all the same.' Pinky continued her chattering, while Geet was listening to her silently.

When they reached their floor, Geet rushed to her door. She was having difficulty in taking out the house keys as she was carrying a sleeping Anjali in her arms. Pinky saw that and rushed to help her.

'May I?', she asked politely. Geet reluctantly agreed. Pinky opened the door and gave her one of her sweet smiles and handed the keys back.

Geet entered her room and laid Anjali on the bed and went to freshen up. When she came out, the doorbell rang. Who is it now? She thought and opened the door only to be shocked.

'Hey Maan, where r u lost?', Sameera asked seeing Maan continuously staring at the same direction from where the girl had left.

'Huh?', Maan came back to reality hearing her words. He turned around to face Sameera and retorted angrily, 'Now u r getting time to meet me?'

Sameera was shocked to see Maan this angry. She had never seen this side of Maan. As far as she knew, Maan never lost his calm even in the worst situation. So now what was the cause of this change? She thought and then it striked her. THAT GIRL.

'Sorry Maan. I m really very sorry. Actually, I was stuck in a meeting with a client and I had left my phone in my cabin, so couldn't pick up your call. Sorry?' She pleaded apologetically holding her ears.

Maan closed his eyes in frustration. How could he lose his mind? He calmed down and smiled and said, 'I m forgiving u this time, but don't repeat it again.'

'Ok ok I won't do it again, I promise' she assured him. 'By the way Maan, who was that girl?' she asked.

But the mere mention of that girl made Maan angry again. 'We r getting late. Let's go', was all he said.

Bad Move. During the whole drive, Maan was silent and that is what surprised Sameera. She tried to talking to him but Maan did not utter a single word. She chided herself mentally as she regretted asking him about that girl. But why was he so angry?

When they reached KM, he just stormed off inside the mansion and into his room. Dadi who was sitting on the couch in the hall called out to him but he just ignored her.

Dadi was shocked by Maan's rude behavior but then she saw a gloomy Sameera entering.

Dadi went towards her and asked, 'Ye Maan ko kya hua hai? Why is he so angry?'

'Entire fault is mine, Dadi', Sam replied sadly and narrated the whole incident to Dadi.

Sameera had just reached the place when she saw Maan was holding a girl in his arms, totally lost in her. She couldn't see the face of the girl. She just stood there bemused. Later when the girl had left she thought of teasing Maan, but everything went down the drain when she saw Maan in a super-duper angry avatar.

Dadi blinked twice as if to digest what Sameera had just told. Sam couldn't take it anymore. She could now talk to Maan only when he calms down. She just took her leave and went to back to her home.

Naintara and Vicky had just come out of their rooms, when they heard Sam speaking to Dadi. They were also equally shocked. They looked at each other as if asking each other what they heard just now was true. They came and sat down beside Dadi.

'I don't believe this. Maan veerji can even shout?' Naintara asked surprised.

'Yeah me too' Vicky agreed.

'Me three' Dadi replied. They sat there for long time thinking about the incident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap: Second meeting.
😊
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so they do know each other loved the update can't wait for what happens next 
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved da bubbly pinky
cant wait 4 more
2nd meeting
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
nice part

pinky too cute.

without geet's response was talking😆

nice precap

thnx for pm

continue soon

love rose😉
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ho dear its getting really interesting...
please continue soon

-Mishu- thumbnail
awesome update dear
waiting 4 next part
add me as ur buddy n do pm me
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum parts..just read in one go..
pls add me to ur pm list...
maaneet_khushi thumbnail
Part 4:

Pinky stood at the door smiling, holding a large tray in her hand. 'Dinner?' Pinky said with a smile. 'I know u must be hungry so I brought some homemade food for u.'

Geet looked at her for some time and then moved aside to let her in. She was shocked to see a stranger so caring. From her past experiences, she knew that strangers only want to hack into your personal life so that they get to share a new gossip about u to others. But Pinky was different; she did not even once asked anything about Geet or personal life or about Anjali.

Pinky placed the tray on the table and said, 'Actually, my parents are out of town. So do u mind if I eat with u?'

Geet smiled and nodded.

'Great. I'll serve' Pinky said with a smile.

Geet went inside the room to wake up Anjali; but Anjali being tired, slept again. Geet sighed and came back to the table. Pinky was done serving and was waiting for them to come. When she saw Geet alone she asked, 'Is she sleeping?'

Geet nodded and said, 'Yeah. She is tired.'

'Yeah I understand. Kids get easily tired. But she must be hungry too. My mom says it's not good for your health to sleep without eating. Ummm why don't u give her some milk? This way she won't starve.' Pinky said with concern.

'Ummm, yeah u r right. But I don't have any milk with me.' Geet replied reluctantly.

'Don't worry; I have some in my apartment. I'll bring it.' Saying this Pinky rushed to her apartment, without waiting for a response from Geet and after some time brought some milk and drinking chocolate.

Seeing Pinky so concerned about Anjali, Geet only smiled. Maybe she is different she thought.

When Pinky was back, Geet took the milk and added some drinking chocolate and made a sleeping Anjali drink it.

When she was done, she came and sat beside Pinky and gave her a genuine smile. They both had their dinner along with Pinky's non-stop chattering.

Geet only listened and nodded her head when needed. After some time Pinky asked, 'Ummm, what is your name?'

'Geet'

'Nice name. Geet' Pinky repeated and added, 'So Geet, what do u do?'

'I m doing my graduation from XL college' Geet replied.

'XL college, it's a very prestigious college' Pinky said excited.

'What do u do?' Geet asked suddenly.

'Well, me, I work as a PA in Khurana Group of Industries. I m the PA of the MD, Maan Singh Khurana.' Pinky said.

'Oh ok. By the way, the food was awesome. Thanks'

'Oh u r most welcome, Geet. And thanks to u too for giving me some company.'

They talked for some time and then Pinky left after wishing her good night. Geet also retired to bed as she was hell tired.

On the other hand, Maan dosed off soon after he arrived in his room. He had skipped his dinner. He closed his eyes only to dream about the girl whom he had just met few hours ago. He couldn't understand why he was attracted to that girl and why did he want to lose himself in those deep hazel eyes of her?

He forgot all his anger when those pure, innocent eyes flashed in his mind.

Next morning, Geet woke up early and decided to search for a part-time job as she had to look after Anjali, and as her college was about to start two weeks later, she had enough time. She freshened up and stepped out of her apartment only to meet Pinky, who had just opened her door to get the milk bags and newspaper.

'Good morning Geet. Do u need anything?' Pinky asked flashing her beautiful smile.

'Good morning, Pinky. Ummm, yeah. I need the Newspaper' Geet replied hesitatingly.

'Here take it. Anyways, papaji is not here and I don't read newspapers so u can have it.' Pinky said with a smile, on seeing Geet hesitant.

The next two days passed with Geet looking for a job, leaving Anjali with Pinky's parents. As she had told Pinky about her searching for a job, Pinky also tried her best to find a suitable job for her.

Pinky's parents had returned the other day. Mr. and Mrs. Gupta were really loving and caring.
They were really happy to accept little Anjali's responsibility.

Next day, Pinky parents were going for a visit to a temple so they asked Geet and Anjali to accompany them. Geet was reluctant at first, but seeing Anjali excited, agreed. Pinky couldn't come with them as she had to leave early for her office to finish some important work.

These two days Maan, completely avoided speaking to anybody and especially Sam. He had calmed down but didn't have the guts to face Sam or any member of his family, as he knew he was wrong in behaving so rudely with them. He would leave early for office and return home late.

Next day he was getting ready to go to the temple, as Dadi, through Nakul, had informed him about some puja that she had kept for the wellbeing and peace of her grandchildren.

Maan knew she was angry on him for avoiding her since that day. He decided to first speak to Sam and ask for her forgiveness. If she would forgive him then his whole family would forgive him.

They reached the temple and Maan was impatiently waiting for Sam. He knew his Dadi had invited her as she always did as she treated Sam as her own grandchild. No one in the family except Naintara, knew that Sam was Maan's girlfriend. They never disclosed their relationship in front of their families and behaved as "JUST FRIENDS".

He was standing near the entrance of the temple when his eyes fell on her. She was beautiful in the simple pink salwar suit, that she was wearing and Maan just couldn't take his eyes off her.

Geet climbed the stairs, lost in her thoughts. Anjali was with Mr. and Mrs. Gupta. Maan was continuously staring at her oblivious to the four pair of eyes staring at him. His feet started moving towards her on its own accord.

Anjali wanted to ring the bells but as the bells were too high for her to reach, she frowned. She looked here and there and on spotting Maan, went towards him and tugged on his pants. Maan came out of his trance and looked down at her. She smiled at him and he smiled back and bent down and asked, 'What do u want sweety?'

Anjali grinned and pointed towards the bell. Maan smiled and lifted her up so that she could reach the bell and ring it. When she was done, she looked at Maan and he put her down slowly. She again tugged on his pants and gestured him to come near, with her hands. Maan bent down towards her and she kissed his cheek and ran away. Maan only smiled and shook his head.

Anjali went to Mr. and Mrs. Gupta and told them about Maan and led them towards him. Mr. and Mrs. Gupta smiled at Maan and he smiled back at them when Anjali's words shocked all three of them.

'Uncle Auntie, u should also give him a kissy. I always thank Mumma by kissing her.'

Hearing her words, they burst into laughter but quickly controlled themselves when they saw her frowning. Mr. and Mrs. Gupta looked at Maan helplessly but Maan assured them with his eyes and moved his head towards them. They quickly kissed his cheek and looked at Anjali who was grinning widely. She clapped her hands excitedly and said,

'I'll bring Mumma too. She should also thank him.'

She ran away towards Geet leaving the three behind her, shocked.