Fan Fictions

IPKKND: Tumhare Paas Kya Hai

Posted: 12 years ago
This is something random and short I'd written for the contest that was held on the forum in November so I thought I'd repost it just for anyone that didn't read it then.

'Shyamji? What's wrong?'

Shyam hugged the man instinctively tears falling down his face, 'Khushiji has left me. She's left me for my Saale Sahib.'

Happy had been rubbing Shyam's back soothingly but he paused at Shyam's words. 'Now that Khushiji has gone do you... Shyamji, do you think you could love me instead?'

Shyam pulled back from the hug in shock, 'you? Replace my Khushiji?'

'But my name is also Happy, and together we could be happy. I've admired you from afar for so long but I thought at first you and Buaji... and then you got engaged to Khushiji. But now, now you're free and I just have to tell you how I feel! Do you think you could love me as much as I love you?'

'But... Khushiji has everything now she's married. She has buildings, property, money, cars! What do you have to offer me?'

'Mere paas Maa hain.'

Shyam's tears stopped automatically as the impact of Happyji's words hit him and he pulled Happy back into a forceful hug. It was true, neither Khushi nor Arnav had a mother and now Shyam would finally have something that he knew they both lacked and desired.

Now it was Happy who was crying although his tears were of joy as he thought how happy his Ma would be that finally her son was settling down. Maybe now she'd stop inviting that stupid Sarita over for dinner every night.

I retain sole ownership of all these works of fiction so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own. Read all my other work at my INDEX

Please do press like if you read this update and leave a comment if you have time :D

Edited by nayika - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
oh gosh!!! u cracked me up hahahahah🤣🤣🤣

reading the title i thought it was another ASR- ish type dialogue from arnav!!!😆
Originally posted by: loveydovey

oh gosh!!! u cracked me up hahahahah🤣🤣🤣

reading the title i thought it was another ASR- ish type dialogue from arnav!!!😆

Haha that does sound like something Arnav would say. Maybe I'll write an OS where he says it to Khushi :P
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !
shyam nd happy !
🤣
wonderful thought 👏
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣😆

LMFAO...This seriously made my day!!!! Girl i have to admit ur sense of humor is awesome..along with ur writing skills!!!

Lmao..Cant stop laughing!!! Kudos to u!!
Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Harshiti4Lyf

🤣🤣😆

LMFAO...This seriously made my day!!!! Girl i have to admit ur sense of humor is awesome..along with ur writing skills!!!

Lmao..Cant stop laughing!!! Kudos to u!!

Aww thank you so much!

Glad you liked it :D
Originally posted by: rafid11

OMG !
shyam nd happy !
🤣
wonderful thought 👏

Well he wanted khushi in his life. So I provided it for him! :P
Originally posted by: srijaaa127

I loved it..🤗

Thanks!
🤣🤣🤣

Oh gosh! I literally have tears running down my cheeks from laughing so hard!
'Mere paas Ma hain' 🤣
That was classic!!

Edited by reyabear - 12 years ago
BTW, are you talking about the Teri Meri Kahaani contest? I wrote something for that too! Did they ever tell us who won??