Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
This OS is held during Abhay's birthday party that Phulwa threw just for him! It begins with Thakurayn giving him a gift when Phulwa realises in the rush to organise the party, she totally forgot his gift! She lets him ask for whatever he wishes, and he gives a pretty strange request. And then what? (By chance Thakurjee and buaji aren't at home and I'm guessing Kullu's in jail so it's a pretty happy affairLOL)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you maa!" Abhay chimed, as he put the golden chain around his neck. He had been opening some of his gifts just after cutting the cake, as everybody looked on at the birthday boy taking his elders' blessings. He spun around to Phulwa and put out his hand, expecting some sort of a gift. Phulwa's face immediately fell - in the rush to organise the party, she had absolutely forgotten to get him a gift!
"Woh mein...aapkeliye gift..."
"...laana bhul gayi?" he ended with a quizzical brow. 
She looked around apprehensively  and continued,"Dekhiye mein aapse maafi maangti hoon aur aapko jo bhi chahiye woh dedoongi." 
His face immediately broke into a huge grin and reassured her, "Are, itni shandaar party ki aalava mujhe aur kaunse taufa chahiye? Aap sab kya kehta hain?". The party echoed his sentiments and everybody moved on to enjoy the rest of the party. Changing to a barely audible whisper, he continued, "Par phir bhi agar tumko kuch dena hi hain, toh main tumse sirf tumhare waqt ki 15 minutes maangoongi"
"Humari samae? Par woh kaise...?"
"Dekho, iss bare mein koi behes nahin. Hum sirf 15 minute ki haq keliye maang rahin hoon, please?"
Phulwa was puzzled over his request but she agreed nonetheless. Abhay moved back to the crowd with a knowing smile, leaving her in an even bigger confusion than before.

At 11.40pm, he phone chimed to receive a message from Abhay to meet him in their room in 5minutes. She shook her head in obvious disapproval, "Yeh Abhayjee bhi na, kabhi kabhi itne aajeeb aajeeb batein karte hain...Khair jo bhi ho, aab jaane keliye bola to kuch toh zaroori baat hogi..."

She entered the room to find it pitch black dark, with the windows fully open allowing the breeze to play with the white curtains. "Abhay? Aap kahan hain?". All of a sudden, a voice from the corner started announcing, "Mausam hain suhana, toh aap bhi iss gaane ke saat aapke humsafar ko lekar jaye koi door, bohot door..." 

She immediately broke into a smile, instantly recognising the anjaana RJ who always seemed to have the perfect song for the right occasion. As a slow dance song played through the speakers, a voice requested softly, "Kya aap meri saat dance kerenge?" Phulwa turned around to find Abhay's face beaming at her with hope, and she returned the favour by taking his outstretched hand. 
In the darkness of the night, illuminated by their own smiles and laughter, two people giddy with happiness danced and twirled for a few special minutes, unaware of the hustle and bustle downstairs, lost in their own secret abode - only them two to witness and partake in.

Abhay held onto Phulwa's hands criss-crossed across her chest, as they swayed from side to side lulling to the end of the song. Phulwa looked into the mirror, and found Abhay's dreamy eyes looking back at her with the help of a lone candle on the dresser. Just as the song ended, a rogue gust of wind entered, blowing away the flickering flame, leaving them in complete darkness. But he wasn't letting her go. Slowly, his hands moved up her arms, leaving but the slightest tingle of touch marked upon her. Before she knew it, his head had moved down to her right shoulder and his lips pressed against them, firmly but gently. Her surprise was evident from the sharp intake of breath, and he knew exactly what effect he had on her. There were 5 minutes left on the clock - 5minutes of his control over her.

Before Phulwa could react, Abhay spun her around and stared directly into her eyes. The intensity of his gaze forced her to take a few steps back, but her attempt was futile as she hit the cupboard door hard. He simply walked over to her, his mouth halfway between a smile and a smirk. His hands rested upon the door on either side of her face, effectively barricading her within his boundary. She had no notice of his actions - simply entranced by his eyes that were showing a different colour from usual. She had never seen him in such an avatar before - his eyes hinted at possessiveness with a semblance of being calm and collected. His normally caring features had been replaced by those of a man with a purpose, somebody who wanted something from her and knew exactly how to get it. She wasn't scared as much as she was...infatuated with his new persona. She felt an emotional turmoil within her, confused as to why she felt as though she knew him through and through and yet he carried and aura of mysteriousness. In another day, another time, another situation she would've pushed him away and carried on with her daily activities. Yet today, she felt challenged by his stance and a greater desire to accept that challenge. 
His face moved closer, barely inches away from hers. She closed her eyes and loosened her lips, knowing how this mystery was going to end that night - understanding what real intention had been behind his strange request.

The clock struck 12 and jolted her awake from her dream. Her eyes fluttered open to find him standing at her with his usual love-stricken smile, his hands folded across his chest. She was puzzled for a moment and he decided to clear up her confusion. "Aapke 15 minutes ki samae keliye bohot bohot shukriya. Par aab bara baj gaye aur mera janamdin khatam. Aab aap aazad haye - aapko mein zabardasti yahan aur nahin rakhoongi".
Her heart did the equivalent of jumping off the roof of a 12th-storey building and she made no effort to hide the disappointment etched across her face. He could only afford her an apologetic smile as he turned around to leave the room. Just as his right hand turned the door knob, his left hand was rudely yanked back and a voice filled with rejection informed him," Aapko jane keliye kaun kahan?"

It was his turn for surprise. As the flute introduced O Re Piya through the radio, a rather charged up Phulwa stepped up to him, grabbed his hands and wrapped them around her waist. As his bewildered eyes looked on, she put her hands around his neck and flashed him an excited smile. "Aapke farmaysh puri ho gayi. Aab meri bari" He shook his head in utter amazement and started dancing along to their love anthem, once against lost in each other's eyes and whirl of happiness and excitement. As he picked her up and spun her around, his complete ignorance of his surroundings decided to fail him as they accidentally hit the edge of the bed and crashed right into the middle of their bed.

He mentally rebuked himself for his silly mistake that had put an end to their dancing spree. Yet before he could pick himself off of her, an unmistakable sound pounded through his heart: her racing heartbeat. Her chest was heaving against his and the feeling of being in such proximity to one another was starting to dawn upon him. He was momentarily stunned by the overawareness of his surroundings and their current positions - when had he ever felt her hot breath across his cheek?

As he slowly picked his head up, he looked down at the face that had been mercifully covered in her own aachal. Through the translucent red cloth, he could make out her closed eyelids and her open mouth that was breathing out hot gushes of air after their few minutes of dancing. He was encapsulated by the beauty of her features that lay much deeper than her pretty eyes. He could not help but wonder at what could afford him such allure at such a close distance. His mind stopped whirring and instinct took over as he closed his eyes and moved down to brush his lips against hers. For just that instant, he could feel her heart beating in tandem with his, as though it had come to recognise that two together made one.

His right hand gently pulled the cloth off her face, revealing her charming features one by one. Yet her eyes remained decidedly closed as a lone tear trickled down her flushed cheeks and she turned her face away from his. His mind could not help but remind him of the time she had similarly laid her heart bare to him and he had turned his face away from her tear to ignore the trust and love she had placed in his hands. He had paid a great price for breaking her trust and shattering her love - he couldn't bear to repeat the same mistake. He kissed away that lone tear rolling down her cheek as a heart-felt apology as well as a promise he wouldn't hurt her again. She let escape a quiet sob from her mouth and he took it to mean that she wasn't ready to trust him with her heart again. His newfound care and concern for her couldn't force her to do so and he started to get up to leave.

Yet fate had designed a rather different plan for them. As he got ready to leave her hand for a second time, Thakurayn's gifted chain entangled itself with her mangalsutra and he couldn't unwind it. His sudden jerk caused her to look up as well as she found him struggling to untangled their intertwined chains. She simply looked up his face, and a sudden realisation hit her hard as she moved up her hand to his face.
He noticed that she was looking at him, and he apologetically took her name, "Phulwa-" but her finger on his lips silenced his statement. With the back of her thumb, she slowly traced his lips, finally resting her right hand on his cheek. Her left hand ran through hair and she cupped his face within the palms of her hands, taking in his face in its entirety. 
What was he to her? Was he the ruthless cop who had broken her trust for the sake of his duty? Or simply Abhay, somebody who had saved her life countless times and held her hand while his own was injured? Her heart had made up its mind and she wouldn't let go of him this time.

It took him but the entirety of four seconds for the realisation to hit him: Coming from opposite paths, they had been bound together to follow the same path since the day of their marriage and would continue to do so for the rest of their lives. 
He smiled once again, with the same amount of love and care as the one he was getting. She dropped her hands and once again they closed their eyes as he rested his forehead on hers - there was no limit to time once they both knew how the story would unfold. His left hand made its way to her right hand and their fingers interlocked - as had their lives.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's the post finallyLOL Took me a little while to attempt to word the images properly, it's pretty tough when you need a few hundred words to describe one simple pose or scene...
Thank you very much for reading it till the end and please put any comments below!:)
Hope you liked reading it!

Edited by vita93 - 22 January 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenMulaarul01_SK_kikyoMsCeylonmimi_sAllbut1sidra08tiny15Amerestamanna1391

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Birthday Boyki Ajeeb Si Farmaysh ~ AP OS" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
EDIT-
Yeah...I havent fully recovered from it. My first reaction stands but here is a detailed one. lol.

"Yeh Abhayjee bhi na, kabhi kabhi itne aajeeb aajeeb batein karte hain...Khair jo bhi ho, aab jaane keliye bola to kuch toh zaroori baat hogi..."

Haha. I can so imagine Phulwa saying it. Perfect! LOL

@RJ- ROFLHe had to come hadn't he? Sachi unke bina story adhori hai.LOL

In the darkness of the night, illuminated by their own smiles and laughter, two people giddy with happiness danced and twirled for a few special minutes, unaware of the hustle and bustle downstairs, lost in their own secret abode - only them two to witness and partake in.

BEAUTIFUL!! Couldn't have described it better.Clap

@Dance&more- OMGGG!! I could so imagine it! BlushingDay Dreaming

@barricading- Ahhh! I'm…BlushingBlushingBlushing

@Phulwa stopping- Eeekkksss!BlushingBlushingBlushing

@ORP&dance-Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

@Fallingonbed- I think I…*fainted*

She dropped her hands and once again they closed their eyes as he rested his forehead on hers - there was no limit to time once they both knew how the story would unfold. His left hand made its way to her right hand and their fingers interlocked - as had their lives.

AAAHHH!! I seriously don't know how to explain but all I can say is that this was Super AMAZING!!ClapClapClap

My God!! You should join the Phulwa creative team. Sachi do din mein sab ki chutti and their Trps will soar high.

Man this was…out of the world! You so beautifully described each and every gesture, every emotion that I could actually see it happening and feel what they felt. Kudos to you for such brilliant writing. Clap

Yes you are seeing so many emoticons for seriously i'm speechless right now. This was one of the best piece of work i have read here. Simply amazing. 

Edited by Ameres - 22 January 2012 at 11:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

comments reserved from me too right now i am going to faint after reading this..fainted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15sidra08

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Oh.Em.Gee!
What was that? Are you planning to give us a heart attack or something?Stern Smile
Should I take that as a compliment now...?LOL Thanks you for liking it! Nahh...still not jhakass enough as the shelter sceneLOL (although I would probably stop breathing if such a scene was shown to some similarity :/)

I'm...speechless at the best. Offf. I need a few minutes to compose myself to write a proper reply. Eh...yeah reserved. 
Alrighty, looking forward to it:)

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Yes that was my way of complimenting. LOL

Not jhakas enough!? Shocked
What are you talking about? This was beyond jhaakas! Honestly i read it four times already and every time i'm feeling like aww...really i really need to take notes from you now.;)
Be happy this was super jhaakas! ;D:D

And oh i edited my comment above! 

tiny15

sidra08

IF-Sizzlerz

sidra08

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
vita and Anu why don't you both apply for the story writing job for PhulwaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenvita93tiny15

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

EDIT-
Yeah...I havent fully recovered from it. My first reaction stands but here is a detailed one. lol.

"Yeh Abhayjee bhi na, kabhi kabhi itne aajeeb aajeeb batein karte hain...Khair jo bhi ho, aab jaane keliye bola to kuch toh zaroori baat hogi..."

Haha. I can so imagine Phulwa saying it. Perfect! LOL

LOL I know whatcha mean! It's that sort of caring-annoyed face she had when she was thinking about whether he had eaten and so on. Haha we've seen so many PhAb dialogues aab to script writer bhi ban sakte hainLOL

@RJ- ROFLHe had to come hadn't he? Sachi unke bina story adhori hai.LOL

Actually the balcony-hospital scene they shared inspired me to actually include the song in this thing. And LOL I don't usually listen to what he says but it most definitely starts with the suhana mausam and ends of with going with your humsafar kahin door, bohot door...ROFL 

BEAUTIFUL!! Couldn't have described it better.Clap

@Dance&more- OMGGG!! I could so imagine it! BlushingDay Dreaming

@barricading- Ahhh! I'm'BlushingBlushingBlushing

Patidharmness returning!LOL I embellished this part obviously with you in mind, hence the last line about the "being in control" thingXD 

@Phulwa stopping- Eeekkksss!BlushingBlushingBlushing

@ORP&dance-Day Dreaming

@Fallingonbed- I think I'*fainted*

Shelter scene part 2!!LOL Absolutely inspired by the shelter scene, nothing else to itLOL

Ditto my own reactions when I went to read the whole thing after posting it (I never review my work until it's entirely khatamed so I'm pretty clueless as to what the actual thing turns out to look like LOL.) This might sound strange but I uhh couldn't complete reading the post at one go:/ Like the moment they fell onto the bed I was all like "OMG THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS"

She dropped her hands and once again they closed their eyes as he rested his forehead on hers - there was no limit to time once they both knew how the story would unfold. His left hand made its way to her right hand and their fingers interlocked - as had their lives.

AAAHHH!! I seriously don't know how to explain but all I can say is that this was Super AMAZING!!ClapClapClap

My God!! You should join the Phulwa creative team. Sachi do din mein sab ki chutti and their Trps will soar high.

Man this was'out of the world! You so beautifully described each and every gesture, every emotion that I could actually see it happening and feel what they felt. Kudos to you for such brilliant writing. Clap

Yes you are seeing so many emoticons for seriously i'm speechless right now. This was one of the best piece of work i have read here. Simply amazing. 

Thank you so much for your kind compliments!! -tears- Embarrassed
I'm truly, truly flattered by your commentsBig smileBig smile 
Truth be told, I think you deserve much of the credit for pushing me to write an extended post on the scene. And it's very much inspired their own characters and their interactions, so it's nice to see that I did them justice:)

Hope I gave you something to enjoy for the night, I'll be going off for tonight then!:D

Ameres

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Super cool Vita I dont know how many times I have read it and its totally WOWClapClapClap
U should b a writer I mean U mst try
So well written all the emotions so well described...I was blushing while reading so if they show it I will super blush fr Embarrassedsure...and its as good as shelter scene trust meWink
Ok jst a small naughty Abhay scene that has been playing on my mindsSmile
Abhay and Phulwa r in their room or somewhere in the house where Abhay has Phulwa in his arms and his kissing her lipsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed(I knw highly improbable they will never show this in a serial)She is kind of trying to free herself bt is unable to do soBig smile..then suddenly they hear gauri calling out to phulwa  and slowly approaching the place where they r romancingLOL..Phulwa panics big time and tries to push away Abhay bt our hero seems to b in no hurrySmile and takes his own time...And suddenly secs before gauri enters their room abhay frees her and goes out of the other door very casuallyWink..nw when gauri sees phulwa she asks her why she  wasnt answering her even though she has been calling out her name for soo long...nw phulwa is completly out of breath(EmbarrassedEmbarrassed) and keeps panting infront of gauriTongue she is unable to talk...gauri notices this and she gts seriously worried gauri thinks that probably phulwa is feeling sick or somethingWinkWink
Jst then enters our hero happily whistling and gauri tells him to have a look at phulwa as she is having trouble breathingBig smile...Abhay looks very surprised and is like really??what happend tou drear? Phulwa gives hima very angry lookLOL..abhay jst coolly replise that nt to worry only she should join him while he does his prnayam in the morning Big smile ..then she would no longer have breathing problem and leaves from the place leaving a fuming phulwa and a confused gauri in the roomWink
He he even hough i ama grt fan of the sadu Abhay I also want some naughty abhay nwTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93Allbut1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top