Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The mouthing of words is what adds more intensity,Barun is a good singer and he feels the words and sings along and that along with his expression is what works for me.
 The pair simply sizzle and scorch .

TimelessBeautyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you. They have done the dance in such an amazing way. The passion and the affect is visible in the eyes. They did the dance with such believability that it indeed would look like as if it was from a movie clip.

Gosh, I've never been this fanatic over a tv couple or any other couple in my entire existence!

ThreeDs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I didn't like the "Tere Mere" song before but after watching ARHI's performance I have fallen in love with it.☺️ All because of Sanaya & Barun. 😳 
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree. The real teri meri video was boring no dance nothing..this really would have sparked. I wish Salman Kareena could have seen this. Hats off SaRun. I watced the precap over n over also the SBS segments. πŸ˜†
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreedd!!
Also, the real video of Teri Meri was nothing compared to what we're going to witness on Monday.

SaRun are ELECTRIFYING.

and Ive lost count of how many times Ive seen the promo/precap/sbs/sbb as well.πŸ˜† SaRun make you do the craziest things...
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
perfect post...I never liked the song...and video no way when it came out...and now I cant get the song and Sarun's performance from my mind...its like the only thing in my mind all the time...they have given one of Television's hottest dance performance till date...unbeatable...it looks like the song was tailor made for them !!!!
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
ma n if they did
it would have been number one in india
n in other countries
xxx
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
well said fari,very much agree with ya dear..great post as usual!
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The officially video is a disappointment for everyone. But Arhi will change it for sure. (Even if it's not these 3 minutes)