Writers Corner

SubmissionToShadows |OS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Just a random piece of work result of extreme boredom. Please hit the LIKE button and leave comments if you feel its worth it. Embarrassed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not realize how long I had been sitting here or even how I ended up here. All I did know was that that my worst fears had come true. Just the way she had entered my life like a whirlpool engulfing me within her today she left me again changing everything. She was gone leaving nothing but a void that filled me.

A lone tear escaped my eyes but mixed with the many I had shed remembering her. A car passing by brought me back to reality. Startled I looked up. It was raining.

Rain. The first time we met it was raining.

'We belonged to two different worlds, we can never be together.' Her words reverberated in my mind. 

She had warned me that what I am hoping for can never be. If only I knew how true her words would be I would have stopped myself but what happened was inevitable. Our falling in love was destined just as our not being together was. Without my knowing she had started to grow on me. The poison had spread in her body too far just as her love had taken hostage in my heart. 

Placing my head on the back of the bench I allowed myself to be drowned in the darkness surrounding me. The sorrows seem to be consuming me. Strangely it feels good. I never thought that losing you would be so painful for I always imagined everything would work out. But now I know that it's not easy, it never was to begin with.

The deserted road on both sides was covered in darkness. If there was light on the end of the road I did not see it; because my promise of light had left me. I part of me had died the moment you walked out on me...silent heartbeats and hollow soul is all that is left behind.  

Maybe if I keep walking on the dark path end will come soon. Maybe your memories won't be so painful once I know that it will be over. Perhaps the demons of the past will stop haunting me; the aching will cease to exist once I embrace what awaits me in the shadows. Just maybe...we would meet in some other world, some other time and space; a place where we would be together without any wrongs or rights.

Slowly I got up drenching in rain and started to walk on the long empty dark road. I had taken only a few steps when I heard the familiar voice call out my name. As I turned around I had found myself losing in those black pools I had loved to look into, the known smile broke onto her beautiful face as she stretched her hand out to me. As I placed my hand in hers I knew finally it was all over. My pain, my sufferings were coming to an end. The finality of the deal did not hurt but the knowledge that lastly we would be together brought comfort. And just as I closed my eyes her smiling face stayed with me.

Edited by Ameres - 22 January 2012 at 12:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.*Nishi*Maria.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SubmissionToShadows |OS" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
its so beautiful...

Maria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Maria.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Itz so beautiful...i can feel the pain of that person..

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
wow.. that last part was touching. what a beautiful way to write it.

Edited by *Nishi* - 02 February 2012 at 5:25pm

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Words can do so much...
And these are poignant
You have succeeded in making the reader feel the person's pain...
Kudos dear!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.