~.Amal's Index.~

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Go ahead and tell me how horrible I am. But this is just me being 'me'. I do not keep restrictions on what I want. I was bored of keeping so many threads at first and so began the gallery *If Only* And now I was tired of having numerous shows under one roof and this idea came to me when I saw few writers out there do it. I am one hell of a person to be with and I have no guarantees as to what I am going to do next. But I promise to all of you that I will make things easier for you guys rather than confusing. ðŸ˜³

This is an index for all my works. I doubt if I will write anything worthwhile until 26 March. But after that, I will be on roll for I have over 20 ideas piled up on my desktop waiting to be written and done with. I hope that is enough time for my readers to know about this thread. 

I usually write on AR, Caskett, ArHi and MG. You can leave some suggestions on couples that you would like me to write here. I am fine with every other couple except maybe SR and ArSh but I might bend that too for the some exceptional readers. My dislikes cannot and should not come in between my creativity. ðŸ˜³

PMS : I do not like the idea of sending PMs but if my mood is good for it I will do so. But just to be sure you know, bookmark this page on your browser or when you comment her simply enable the 'email notify me of replies' before posting. At first it will be of no use coz most comments will be from people who want them but in the long run it will be just my posts on update alerts. If you haven't understood the system, drop me a PM, I will explain it the best way I can.

Love 
Amal <3

I n d e x

One shots/Drabbles/Flash Fictions/Poems

#5 - When Cupid Tucked Me.. [Armaan - Ridhima, Arnav - Khushi, Maan - Geet]

#8 - The 'Teri Meri' Series [OS #1  //  OS #2 //  OS #3]

Short Stories [Upto 5 chapters]

Fan Fictions

Yet Another Sunset [Armaan - Ridhima] #1 //  #2 //  #3   //  #4 //  #5 // #6 

Redolence

Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
3 February 2012  [A huge thank you to Nayika dii. I saw her do this and I think it makes things more easier. The brain for these ideas are hers]

Fan Fiction :

Yet Another Sunset [Armaan - Ridhima] Chapter 16

Preview : She peeked out of the door, ensuring he was nowhere around and much to her relief he wasn't. She quickly opened the door wide and strode towards the room opposite where Muskaan was dressing up. Instinctively she kept an eagle eye for his re-emergence and sincerely wished that he wouldn't show up in front of her or else God Save her..

Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago
sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res

oh n before i forget im 1st to visit this ðŸ˜ƒ
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the Index Amal! It'll be much easier to keep track of your work :)

xoxo
Aanya
Bazzinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the index dear
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the index, Amal. Will be lot easier to keep track of your works.😊
abandoned thumbnail
6 February 2012

The ArHi version of the AR story with same title. A very short OS on a concept I heart a lot.
Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot dear for PM & Index 😃
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

gr88 job..

thnx for the index...

abandoned thumbnail
9 February 2012

Chapter 18 of Yet Another Sunset [AR]

Preview : "Staring again?" his voice waved from behind me with familiarity. Without turning behind, I replied, "And you are back to troubling me, right?" I heard him chuckle. Leaves rustled echoing in pattern to my ears. His strides towards me brought in an eerily serene curl on my lips and I knew that staying fussy about his presence was an absurd pretence. In the end, who was I kidding? "May I?" he asked as courtesy, seeking my permission to sit beside me. "You would sit even if I say a 'no' right?" I pointed, looking up at him. Clad in a white cotton shirt with a loose pair of denims, he reminded me of a Greek God bathing in moonlight. CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ MORE :)