Weekend's Episodes..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dipinthi

Groupbie

Dipinthi

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what was telecast on the 21st of Jan (Saturday) and the 22nd (Sunday) I can't seem to find any video online. The ones that I saw seem to be showing recaps from previous episodes. Where I live, I don't get any Indian channels; hence I have to watch online.

Any help will be appreciated.

Warmest regards,
Dipinthi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weekend's Episodes.." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Intrepida

IF-Rockerz

Intrepida

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
there was a new episode today- Sati and Madinike are lost in fog created by the storm due to Vritasur, and Daksh is doing tapasya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dipinthimalwica2

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Isn't Saturday's episode always a recap of the previous 6 episodes? As for today, I guess we'll get updates soon. 

Dipinthi

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@^ yes!! all saturday's episodes are repeat telecast...ndonno why there is no updt of today's episode...

pkaur92

Goldie

pkaur92

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
On saturday, it was just a compilation of 6 episodes from last sunday to friday...and today, a new episode aired in which all the bhagats of shiv awake him because vritrasur is awake and is planning on attacking, and then sati gets lost in the jungle and seperates from madanike...then in precap shiv ji was seen coming and saving sati

the sbs segment was sooo goood!!!! he twirls her around hehe

QtnNotti

QtnNotti

Goldie

QtnNotti

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaur92

the sbs segment was sooo goood!!!! he twirls her around hehe

OMG! ReallyEmbarrassed??? Off to watch it ! Thank you Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.