Page 1 of 40

Page 1
Page   of 40
Page 2 Page 40

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged

^I know that it's meant to be all my favourite couples but these two are obsession for me. So this time, just them on the banner Embarrassed

Sooo! Shop.Number.Two. Did I think I'd see this? Hell no! Well, I kinda did but this soon? It's been about 3-4 months since I opened my shops and 11 updates later, I am here; opening J.Creations #2. To say I am excited would be such an understatement. A big fat thank you to all those people who have always been there to comment on my work, whether it is to praise it or criticise it. Whatever it was, it has definitely helped me get better at siggy/avi making :) Also, to all those people who have been a regulars here, thank you Hug JC#2 wouldn't have been possible without you guys :)

Now.. there is this one person who happens to be my Twinno here on IF! AANYA! Madam, you were the one made me open my shop and always said that JC#2 won't be far away. You were right, not so far away now :) Thank you for being there for me humesha and always supporting me through the thick and the thin.

Also, Ragz Di, Yamz Di and Sharmi (PurpleRain) - you three are my badi behens here on IF, looking after me and stuff, so thank you SO much for all the help and encouragement Hug ALSO! I forgot to write about my Tom a.k.a Maria (Miss-Pakiie-KMH) SHE is my number fan here on IF according to her LOL But more than that, she is this amazinggg person who has always made me feel good about my creations no matter what and always puts a smile on my face :) Love you Jaan Hug Thank you for always being there :)

Now that I have done my bakwaas, the important stuff for this shop :P

~P r e v i o u s  S h o p s~

~W h a t  C a n I  M a k e?~

Non-animated icons
Non-animated siggies
Video Avis

~M y  F a v o u r i t e s~

The list used to be huge, but now it's down to only two :P I hardly watch anything else Stern Smile

Arnav & Khushi
Barun & Sanaya

My absolute obsession :)

~I n s p i r a t i o n s~

There are alot of people who inspire, but these special few top the list :)

Dangelz
Aish (aishhh.)
Ragz Di (..Ragzz..)
Yamz Di (-Yamz-)
Sid (YulZ)
Nidhi (..SheWolf..)
Sharmi (PurpleRain)
Pooja (-Pooja-)
Jenny (jenny1000)
Sahar (Oblivion.)

~M y  C o p y r i g h t~

for siggies
J.CREATIONS/IF
for avis
JC

~G e n e r a l  R u l e s~

-Everything in this shop is free to use unless it says DO NOT USE or FOR.

-Do NOT claim my work as your. I won't PM you or anything, just straight to the mods.

-Do NOT crop or modify my work in any possible way. I won't be happy.

~R u l e s  F o r  R e q u e s t s~

-Shop status: C means Closed and O means Open

-Do NOT use the request unless it's yours :P

-Please provide me with HQ pics, makes it easier for me to work with and the siggies will be better Embarrassed

-Max. 10-12 pics 

-For vid avis, provide me with downloadable videos and please specify the timings for them EmbarrassedDo NOT ask me to choose whatever portion I want, I just wouldn't!

-Don't give me poems as your text, just a line or two LOL

-Please use your request for at least 2 days

-Regulars ONLY

-Only 1 request per person

-Please do specify if you want your name on your request or not

-NO personal requests

~R e s o u r c e  L i s t~

deviantart.com
brusheezy.com
myphotoshopbrushes.com
punk-rose.com
dafont.com
kevinandamanda.com/fonts

~F o r  P M s~

If you'd liked to be PM-ed for updates, then please add the this account to your buddy list:
JCreations

Thank you for visiting Embarrassed

-------

~U p d a t e s~

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 18 April 2012 at 5:49pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam07-nikki-FlamingsOfLoveniru273.UroojMs-PakOs.ayaniie-chanDeviatedTesoro.momentsofme.reyaa.saniya.xfri42911KaJen_addiction..Labyrinth..Kokila11CoolioqueenKaJen-amaZayn-GoldMist--Nahi--Fatz-Aanya.SandCastle.nyxxARKJ_4EVERAishuHiBawari-RabiaKSGKaJen-Sanugr8fanMysterygirl_me-Garima-cityoflightsminuupinky_blueskiesKash-Gurti-VisuRavishingSaRunAmeres-Aliya--Aysha-Anjilicious-Kina-cant.be.assed.shewolf..Saraa.shootingstar.xxMariaa.RD.Juhi.OnepoundChic.Jazz..hea...Enchanteur...Dulcetsnowflake.relentless.-Ms.Wildcherry-AS..-Fatima-..RamKiJanaki..oblivion..SaRuv..FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "J.Creations#2//C/" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
u p d a t e

First update in this shop and it is on my obsession, ArHi/SaRun <333 I am waiting for the Teri Meri sequence to air. I know before even watching the whole thing that it is going to be the hottest thing on TV! I have literally raped my PS in the past few days, since SBS/SBB aired on Friday. You should know why LOL And Teri Meri is stuck in my head and on my phone and on my laptop on replay. Yes, I am obsessed :P No more bakwaas, onto the update ;)

VERY VERY VERY IMAGE HEAVY. LET IT LOAD

arhi

My sentiments on the Teri Meri sequence will be very much visible in this update LOL

Feel free to stack these icons but credit me!

Stacked :)

And Aishi made me do a b&w version :P (which i don't like)

Now.. the avis. This is where I raped my PS the most I think LOL There's two sets :) And there are large and small avis. Seriously, let this load :P :P

Tried B&W colouring on avis for the first time. Kinda happy with them Embarrassed

Yup, went totally crazy with these pics :P

^Absolutely hate this :|

Two versions of the next one :)

Three versions of the next one. and I don't know what this is LOL

And two different colourings on the next one :P

sarun

These two together are so amazing. And were they high or what in this interview :O

^Totally wth sig :|

DO NOT USE UNLESS THEY ARE YOUR'S

For ..Ragzz.. [DONE]

I wasn't sure which one looked better, so here's both the versions :)

For -Yamz- [DONE]

Didn't know if you wanted a large or small avi, so I made you both :)

zARqaa_X [DONE]

I am sorry this didn't turn out that great =\ I had a tough time colouring these :P

Kash-Gurti-Visu [DONE]

One of your links wasn't working so I couldn't use that pic. Hope that's okay Embarrassed

JanakiRaghunath [DONE]

Stacked Horizontally: http://i.minus.com/ibqzZEc8V9GiOy.gif
Stacked Vertically: http://i.minus.com/ig8uBLGf4fNQN.gif

Stacked Horizontally: http://i.minus.com/i9dqb4X93ldub.gif
Stacked Vertically: http://i.minus.com/iHn86mHZEGvVK.gif

request list

If you STILL have a [RES] next to your name, edit it soon please. I need to get all of the pics/vids together and get the requests done. If you need to PM your req. to me, go ahead, but do so soon :)

..Ragzz.. [DONE]
-Yamz- [DONE]
zARqaa_X [DONE]
Kash-Gurti-Visu [DONE]
JanakiRaghunath [DONE]
..-..Jazz..-..
..SheWolf..
Miss-Pakiie-KMH
priya_luna
.ayesha. [RES]
-Aysha-
aishi.muffin
_Mariam_
RamSitaKiDasi-
Shamsaaa.
PurpleRain
-Fatima-
--sunshine-- [RES]
Love_Anant
-.Aisha.-
Xxcoolchick1xX
..Ektaa..
Madhura..
MoNayaKiDeewani
Sunshine Girl
-RabiaKSGKaJen-
-Saruu-
Nyxx

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 26 January 2012 at 5:32am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

-nikki-..Anj...UroojMs-PakOs.ayaniie-channiru273..Naina..dbr_kmichimomentsofme.reyaa.saniya.xKokila11fri42911KaJen_addiction-GoldMist--Nahi--Fatz-Aanya.SandCastle.anomaly...swagger..Madhura..nyxx-RabiaKSGKaJen-ARKJ_4EVERAishuHiBawari-Garima-cityoflightsminuuSano88AnjiliciousRavishingSaRunpinky_blueskiesitsAishlipshaaKash-Gurti-VisuPinkCinderella-Aliya-shewolf.-Kina-cant.be.assed.shootingstar.xxMariaa.RD.hea..Juhi.OnepoundChic.Jazz.aartipartyyrelentless._Oishi_Ankita.Msnowflake..ayesha.Sunshine Girl-Fatima-..RamKiJanaki..serendipity.AS..asmaanixx-Ms.Wildcherry-oblivion..SaRuv.

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
-Edited-

Do you have khushi ke aansoon in your eyes yet? ROFL I can't believe I'm editing either ROFL

I'm not going to comment on the above update, it's too old and I remember reviewing bits of it when the Teri Meri sequence was on LOL Good god, that sequence feels centuries away, no? ROFL

I thought I'd say thanks for that special mention, but I'm the one who keeps saying no sorry, no thank you, so I'll skip LOL But I love you, and you're like the sister I've never had...a sister, a best friend, a guide, everything rolled into one :D You don't have to thank me for being there, 'cause I'm always going to be there, be it to critique your work (How Ilove doing that ROFL) or to spam this dukaan, or to kick someone's ass, or just to lift your mood, I'll always be there Hug Yes, even if I'm inactive ROFL

I love your work (you more, but that is, for now, secondary :P) because you've got a distinct style that practically screams Jojo, really LOL Your coloring is always different, I love the way you experiment and it still turns out flawless...teach me how you do that yaar ROFL I am in awe of your blending, its fcking fantastic :| And you better believe what I'm writing...I'm not just writing this for viewing pleasure :P Ghusaofy it in your khaali dimaag, okay? ROFL

You seriously need to update man, ab toh maine bhi edit kar diya ROFL And once you're done with requests (even if it's 359775 years later ROFL) I want you to make something for me, toh tell me when you're free :D

I'd have given you a longer comment had you updated. *Hint, Hint*

I love you dher saara twinno Hug

xoxo

Edited by Aanya. - 19 February 2012 at 11:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Sano88Mariaa.RDshewolf.OnepoundChicSanzPaRudholicSaRuv.

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
ME TOO <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.shewolf.SaRuv.

Jyo.

IF-Rockerz

Jyo.

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Res for Sharmi :)

Mariaa.RDshewolf.SaRuv.

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I ME MYSELF! Stern Smile LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Mariaa.RD

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
R E S E R V E D Cool

Jyo.shewolf.Mariaa.RD

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
wow congrats for ur 2nd shop jyotika dii !!Clap im really so proud of u as ur a great artist in this forum !Embarrassed plsss plss do PM me when u edit ur update post, can't wait to see it !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.shewolf.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top