Dekha Ek Khwaab

ManVeer FF: Dreamy Heights or Depths of Despair (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 33

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
awesome loved it read all in one go please update soon and pm me and please put english translation please love how the story is going along loved it 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ManVeer FF: Dreamy Heights or Depths of Despair (Page 5)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neharaizada

neharaizada

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 4

"Manyata" said the Queen Mother coming forward "What is this iam hearing? Where were you?"

Manyata looked at the Queen Mother and hung her head. 'Iam stuck now, what should I do? What should I tell her?" she thought as Queen Mother repeated her question "I've asked you something Manyata. Where were you?"

"She was with her friends Hukum. Manyata had told me that she wanted to attend a birthday party. So i let her go"

Manyata turned and looked at Uday in astonishment. The Queen Mother looked at Uday's serious face and replied "Oh! Then it is okay, but J had said something else", she said and turned toward J.

Uday looked at J "What did you tell them J?" he asked his face completely masked.

J looked at the various faces and Uday's deadly glare and replied "DS, I thought jiji had run off again"

"Enough J, I had enough of your thoughts. Please go to your room" said the Queen Mother sternly.

She then turned toward Uday and asked "Uday, since when have you started calling me Hukum? Are you alright beta?"

Uday smiled and nodded. "Yes Dadisaab, im fine. There was lot of tension today. Some problem at the hotel and you know I had the award function and all."

Manyata continued to gaze at Uday and was really thankful for his timely entrance. But why wasn't he looking at her. Right from the time she entered the car he hadn't looked at her even once. Now he was talking to Mataji and his back was facing her. She felt something odd tug her heart.

"Can I go to my room Mataji?" she said wanting to avoid Uday.

"Sure beta, go and take rest" said the Queen Mother and Manyata quickly ran up the stairs to her room without even a second glance.

Manyata couldn't understand the turmoil in her heart. She was thankful that J wasn't around. She wanted to be alone. She mentally made a note that she will deal with J later as she didn't have the patience or the energy.

"But why should I be confused. I love only and only Akash" she said to herself then why was her heart reacting to Uday. "This is ridiculous" she retorted and took out her phone to call Akash.

"Never learn from your mistake Princess" said a voice which made Manyata's heart jump with joy and which also annoyed her.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have a house to go to?" she said rudely

Uday walked toward Manyata who was standing near the window. Seeing him advance toward her Manyata automatically took a step back, which she realized she shouldn't have as she hit the wall. By this time Uday reached where she was standing and placed his hands on either side of her capturing her.

"If I were in your place Princess, I would think before I speak. Infact I would keep my mouth shut and I think you know why" he said darkly.

Manyata looked at him in anger "All this is your fault. I didn't ask you to save me did I? You did this as you wanted to save your face in front of Mataji am I right? The great Prince Udayveer Singh couldn't even take care of her eldest granddaughter. How will she react to that Prince Udayveer Singh? So don't go threatening me understood" she said and pushed him away and started to walk toward the door.

Uday had heard that women could be annoying, but this one, this one was beyond annoying. She was infuriating. Did she just blackmail me? The man in him woke up in an instance and before she could get away pulled her so strongly that she landed in his arms and against the wall.

Manyata was shocked at first but as she landed in his arms she felt calm as if she belonged with him.

She looked into his eyes which were deep dark pools. She couldn't read the emotions or questions in them. They were guarded just like he was.

"You really should learn to control your tongue Princess" he said huskily as his lips grazed her cheeks. This action instantly heated her cheeks and turned her face a delicious pink.

Manyata remained speechless. She wanted to hurl a thousand curses at him but somehow she was unable to open her mouth. She just lay in his arms and looked at him as if her whole world revolved around him.

"She is so vulnerable Uday, so sweet and innocent," said Uday to himself as he looked at the beautiful girl lying in his arms. "Just like Komal aunty, a natural beauty" he thought taking in her flawless skin and peach complexion. "Not tainted by any makeup or anything false''" he thought as his eyes grew darker "betrayal though Uday" his brain hammered the fact "She has betrayed you" his mind continued and finally won the battle against his heart.

He removed his hands suddenly which made Manyata gasp and turned away thrusting his hands into the trouser pockets. He took a minute to steady himself and turned to her saying

"Don't think this ends here Manyata. Princess Manyata Kumari Singh of Devgadh has only one man in her life and that is Prince Udayveer Singh of Jaigadh and I will make sure it remains like that forever" he said finally and walked out.

"Why did I do that? I should have let her suffer. I should've waited and watched what excuse she would've given" ranted Uday all throughout the drive back to Udai Niwas. "But she looked so vulnerable and so innocent that I had to protect her"

"Innocent? You call that scheming brain of hers innocent? She deceived you Uday" his brain screamed with indignation.

"Manyata'" his heart quietly whispered as he remembered that moment when she was in his arms.

"No, she needs to pay for what she has done. She needs to know that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Its time Uday" he told himself as he stopped his car right in front hotel. Two uniformed men came and bowed to Uday as he threw the keys of his car to them.

Uday reached Unnati's room and knocked. Unnati opened it immediately as if she was standing beside the door.

Uday walked in and looked around. It was quite some time since he had come into her room. She had insisted on decorating the room herself and had even done a good job. It was a blend of traditional and modern. The Princess in her dominating the woman was evident in many expensive pieces that adorned her room. Many of them were bought by him on various trips abroad.

"Dada'" said Unnati which brought him back to the present. "Iam sorry Dada, maine aapka dil thora hai" I broke your heart, she said as she hung her head in guilt.

Uday wanted to go and hung his baby sister. He wanted to say it was fine. But no the Prince in him was stronger.

"Unnati, I don't want to ask you anything as I already know what you have done. Dad is really upset with you and he wanted to talk to you today but I've managed to avoid that. Aapne jo kiya usse humein bahut chot pahunchi hai" What you've done has hurt me a lot

"But Dada..." Uday raised his hand "Iam not finished yet. I want you to leave for London immediately. Your tickets have been booked and anyways your classes have already begun"

"Dada please, I didn't want to hurt you. I just supported Monya as she is my friend"

"Unnati" shouted Uday which made her take two steps back. "For the last and final time" said Uday pointing his index finger at her "her name is Manyata not Monya. Her Highness Princess Manyata, understand" he said to which Unnati nodded

"You say you were loyal to your friend Unnati and what about your brother? I thought blood is always thicker. Anyways past is past and I don't like this blame game"

Unnati's eyes filled with tears as she saw her brother standing hurt and disappointed and all because of her. Uday heard her sob and turned to see his darling baby sister with tears streaming down her face.

"Iam so sorry dada'..please forgive me if you can" she said as she went and sat on the bed.

Uday walked to her and crouched beside her and wiped her tears.

"Please don't cry Chotti," he said "You know I cant see tears in your eyes. Please" he said and kissed her forehead.

"its okay chotti. Maybe this was for good. Iam not angry with you my chotti, just stop crying" he said and held her close to him.

"Iam sorry dada, I love you a lot and I wont do this again. I will leave for London tomorrow as you say" she said and hugged her brother back.

Uday smiled and held her tightly "It's not you Chotti, it's me. This was a wakeup call for me. I can't give up Manyata and I won't let her go" he said to himself. "It's time Manju exits. Yes it is time"

To be continued''''

Edited by neharaizada - 05 March 2012 at 6:32am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...simran2608ManveerangelmilhanVampgirllove...OMGsalekh1hemvbdmg_roks_antaraaysha1989SunshinegirllprincessaaliyaultravioletrayKiran_1-Misek-prachuryarsk16rasiya.ShazzieAsyaloverPrincessAshVikHot.Pink.HeelsMsLuscioussweetie_angelthejazzgaladventure_gurlfia21dumasMysticRiver

aysha1989

Goldie

aysha1989

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Lovely chapter... Really curious to know the story ahead...
Continue soon Smile

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
loved the update!

rsk16

IF-Dazzler

rsk16

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
lovely chapter .waiting for more

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
awesome update loved it mayanta is attracted to him but is using akash as a shield he is comfortable and dose not make her feel like uday he makes heart race and her palms sweaty  so she is using chimp for safety love it cant wait to see what uday will do thanks for the pm loved it

MsLuscious

IF-Rockerz

MsLuscious

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
lovly chp do write more n thnkx for pm

Hot.Pink.Heels

IF-Rockerz

Hot.Pink.Heels

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
tht was really good!
continue soon :) and do pm me

Post Reply New Post