Page 1 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 2 Page 24

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged

So mere sabhi jaaneman aur jannu's mai pesh karti hu app sabke leye app sabke chahite characters ki ek alag thread so that app sab purre forum ko Mohan aur Nanhi se baksh de aur isse jald he khatam kare
LOL enough of my Romance Anchorgirir and all blah blah let me come to my point.I wanna make the speech long so would take a bit for me to take and lots of trouble for you all to read par agar koi nahi phara then i will not leave her/him hehehe
I am very confused on what to write and what not and jab maine kisi se help le to usne kaha ki jo likhna hai likho abb batao ye bhi koi baat hue
Accha ye batao kisi ko bhi shaqq hai that who is the sweetest character of the show.I hope no one has any doubt.Its of course our Nanhi.And with whom she has the best bonding.Its our Monu Jii i.e. Mohan Bhatnakar.This thread wholly and solely is dedicated to them.They have an awesome understanding and a sweet wala Friendship.
And dont u all think this suits them best
Okayy so now a little bit Intro about our MonIka!
Mohan-Nanhi share a very sweet relation.They are neighbors in their colony.Nanhi is a sweet girl and daughter of a widow woman.She want her mother to be happy and this is where she meets Mohan and they both try to make Megha happy!
Lets see how this friendship relation changes to Father-Daughter Relation.Till then enjoy gossiping about them!

Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 24 January 2012 at 12:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan.Sheikh-Swetha-bablinishaBharti_k.Nabi.sun-naaaaaaaaaDJ..misty85-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:|MohIka DreamLand|:. ||A sweet Relation||edited|" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Guys If u want to be added to our PM list/Member List please press the like button/PM me

poojawal_Pooja_

Laher26

--Sanchu--

rdfan

-Swetha-

AbHaYrOcKz

-Nabi-

-sofiya-

Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 23 January 2012 at 11:59pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-U-MayankMuskaan.SheikhRockDaWorld-Swetha-Bharti_kprincy48.Nabi.DJ..nikitagmcmisty85-RadhaMohan-

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
We have many i mean MANY creative people in our forum who blow us with their lovely creations and that too on our dearest MohIka.So lets make a collection of all MohIka works and post them here

SIGS

AVIS

Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 24 January 2012 at 7:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-U-Mayank-Swetha-Bharti_kprincy48.Nabi.misty85-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Hellooo ji

Mohan Nanhi jaan he show ki ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Saadar charan sparsh Laher Ji hehhehhe

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojawal_Pooja_

Saadar charan sparsh Laher Ji hehhehhe

Jeetey Raho Mere Bache...tumhari har manokaamna puri hoSmile

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
hehhehe mummaaa LOL

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
wow Mohika thread...

but pooja ji phirse naam kyun change kar diya...
ab mohika se monika kyun kyun bana diya...????Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.