Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Thank you. I promise to take lots of pics the day I meet them and then post them on IF.
i would love to see the pics Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Character Sketch 2012 (Page 2)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I'll post them for sure, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high. I don't know when I'll go to India next.

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

I'll post them for sure, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high. I don't know when I'll go to India next.
i understand even im in USA trying to get time to go to India 

Edited by dayafan1 - 23 January 2012 at 2:49pm

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hopefully once my degree is over I'll take off to India for a month or two.

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Hopefully once my degree is over I'll take off to India for a month or two.
that's good 

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Updated to add Sapna Sikarwar to the list of actors. She's normally credited in the end credits as Sapna. Dayafan1 - Would you please post a cap of her so that we can attach that pic for reference also. Please also consider adding identifying pics on the main characters.

And hopefully we can get an admin of india-forums to pin this thread.

Re - visiting the FIR set - would absolutely love to do that. I am fascinated by how they do the work. Is it more "let's try this" or "let me change the dialog this way" or are all those funny lines - scripted. Plus actually getting to see CC, Gulgule and GG in real life!!

That would be amazing.

So - which gaon is Sandeep from?

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhinga1

Dayafan1 - Would you please post a cap of her so that we can attach that pic for reference also. Please also consider adding identifying pics on the main characters

Here you go dhinga1 

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks dayafan1

I went and updated the second post to add her picture. And then noticed that Naveen Bawa's pic is gone (don't quite know what happened - site ran out of bandwidth? Or didn't allow hotlinking to pics).

And Sandeep's pic is huge!

If it's not too much bother, would you please consider taking a good representative snapshot of Naveen Bawa and Sandeep Aanand and posting them here? I will edit my post. And while you're at it, please do consider editing your post (the first post) to add pics of the main actors too.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top