Hum ne li hai... Shapath

The Love Triangle Track In Shapath

Poll Question: Do You Want To See Love Triangle Track In Shapath?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [42.11%]
10 [52.63%]
1 [5.26%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Hey guys as You all know Gautam has been transferred to mumbai n with yesterday's episode it is clear dat he is in luv wd shikha who is not in luv wd him n also shikha has some feelings for abhigyaan even though dat r not clear js assumption n Gautam was getting jealous as shikha ws holding Abhi's hand so what do you think guys it is turning towards love triangle forgettin d primary theme.

Whatever happens we do not want it to loose its Theme firstly but now  focussiong on current track as it seems to b approaching towards Love Triangle

So Do You Really Want to C d Love Triangle Track?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sameera91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Love Triangle Track In Shapath" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

i would luv to c it js to get some mind refreshing  as it wil b interesting to c how cops deal wd love

wil dey b able to keep personal n proffessional life seperate or dey wil end up mixin both 

dats y maybe

cos i don't want d concept to get ruin cos of lovetriangle n al  if its gona ruin d concept den i wont  b interested in even watchin d show

Sameera91

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
yes i will love to c d love triangle!

Sameera91

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged

I don't want a luv triangle but there's high chances of one...Gautam likes Shikha...but back then Shikha only saw a frnd in him!!!!!

Same's the case with Abhi/Shikha!!!!Personally I like Gautam/Shikha as a couple and Abhi/Shikha as besties!!!!!

Sameera91

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Don't know wats gonna happen bt d show is gearin up n dats wat we want

Sameera91

sami_01

sami_01

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
love to see triangle

Sameera91

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I'm not much of a fan of love triangles, but I wouldn't mind one if it is handled properly. If they make it too OTT and the show's main point completely changes, then no siree, we can do without this love triangle. But if it's something we see as a background story, then bring it on.

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
yeah dats wat i want i do want love track or mayb love triangle but not at d cost of loosin d prrimary theme bt focussin d  theme n keepin lovetrack at secondary   

Sameera91

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.