Will Mouni play Parvati too?

swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Well... As the tale goes... Sati is going to die sooner or later and will be reborn (so goes one version of the story) as Parvati... Is Mouni going to play Parvati too? Or is her role in this show temporary as only Sati? Anyone has any idea?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It would make sense that she play parvati...I think it makes sense!
kokonutt90 thumbnail
I hope so! Mouni is such a beautiful actress, she should& yeh it would make sense
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have doubt whether they r going to show Shiva n Parvati's story or not bcoz the makers had said that this show is abt the love story of Shiva n Sati..bt i hope they show Parvati's story too, otherwise the show wil hav a tragic ending..
nutmeg7 thumbnail
for some reason...i have always liked sati...i know that parvati is rebirth of sati...but somehow paravti never appealed to me as much sati...sorry if it has hurt anyone but this is purely my opinion...peace!!!
allura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm.dats my query as well
but letz wait and watch
r8 now enjoy LS b/w Shiv and Sati 😊
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Same thought ..i was wondering and pondering on about that the last night..
But i dnt think that she is not gonna do or they'll let her stay back...cause Parvati is an entirely new character ,except for the soul there are not much of similarities btw Sati n Parvathi.. (Again repeating myself here.. My thought..and i dnt believe  reading volumes of any mytho book/article can actually show the Truth..what really would have occurred or what any mytho character would have been like)
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
maybe-for starters it depends it the channel allows the show to be extended till then
and also as Sia said Sati and Parvati although the same soul can be cast as diffrent actors...it also depends on if Mouni and the PH want it!
but i would prefer the story to end with Parvati and Shiva union,over Satis death!
Edited by shruti.nil - 12 years ago
coolfizzy thumbnail
no...
bcoz dis show is based only on the life of Devi Sati...
bt it may happen dat if d TRP's are high den dey can continue d show...
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
m even thinking d same thing,...!
want her to play parvati also,..!