Happy Birthday Ash!

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

January 21 is a very special day for all of us because it is the day an angel was brought down to earth. She's one of the most amazing people I know. The best thing about her is how much love she gives to everyone. Even if we hadn't known each other that long, she made me feel like she was already my best friend. Now she loves me as her own sister. She's the sweetest person you'll ever meet. So sweet that you might even go diabeticπŸ˜† God bless her heart and soul as we all are so lucky to have her a part of our lives. But I'm sure she knows that already ;) πŸ€— 

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you ... 

H A P P
B I R T H D A Y

AYESHA

happy birthday to you😳 .. even though I suck at singing, I still sang for you😳

Edited by shootingstar.xx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail

_sana.Magic_ 

well I am not a person who can express very well but will try for Ayesha.I would like to wish her a very very blasting happy birthday. Hope she has a wonderful year ahead and enjoys every minute of it. She should make her near and dear ones proud and be contended always

Happy birthday to you.
And birthday par thoda muh meetha ho jaye :|

Neeshoe

ERM why am I writing this? I can't think ATM :| all I can think of is all the assignments I have to do OH and to demand avis from you :P and and that I LOVE Virika and VirMan and Lannie <3 and Many MORE! :) ' UH seriously why am I writing this? I know it's something special though :S .. OH RIGHT RIGHT! It's someone's B I R T H D AY :D hehe. Kiska birthday lekin? .. hmm.. I think someone very special and sweet and talented and hardworking and MY Chamak Challo :$ AHA! It's my CC's Birthday :$ The person who always helps me out and makes me feel better about HS :P and gives me support all the time and tells me to work and to stop getting distracted at midnight ^^ even though she claims that she also gets distracted :P OH and the person who needs to sleep more/not stay up late and STOP calling her AMAZING/IMPROVES EVERYTIME/GORGEOUS work crap -_- hehehe yup, it's that special person's b-day today! <3 
Happy Birthdaayyy AYESHAAA! Omg that seemed so weird :P cos I am so used to calling you CC :P Okay getting off topic now sorry :( Happy Happy Birthday CC, my jaaani! I love you so much and may god bless you with all the success and happiness, cos you truly deserve it! (: Your such a sweet person CC, and I am SO SO glad to have met you! I don't even remember how we met :P BUT all I know is that I am really glad and hopefully we can meet someday :) erm 2013? Remember? ;D But seriously, hopefully one day (: <3 I hope we continue to be friends, ILY! And Happy Birthday again jaani! Muaaah! <33 

Bary

Hey Ayesha
I Wish You A Very Very Very Very Happy Birth Day
Though the times we met are rare 
those are precious
bcoz rare is precious isnt it?πŸ˜‰
i wish we had known each other more rarely(i mean speciallyπŸ˜†)
swethaπŸ˜›

Nomaa.

Happy Birthday Ayeshuuu! I hope you have a wonderful day. May all your dreams and wishes come true. May God bless you! and i hope you get success and happiness in life. You are such a sweetheart. I remember meeting you in the KaJen AT? πŸ€” Yeah it was in that AT πŸ˜† and you were so nice to me😳 and you still are! And then we got even more close in the ArHi AT. I love how we scrap each other about random things πŸ˜† whether it be shows to something completely different lol..i love talking to you. Its so much fun :$ tehee..I hope we become really close and become great friends and keep smiling :) once again Happy Birthday, love! Muaah!

Love, Noma <3

-Ayeshaa-

Hope you have a very happy birthday Ayesha, haha feels like I'm saying this to myself πŸ˜† It was great meeting you in the Shamrita FC, and so great to know all the things we have common with each other. I really hope that all your dreams and wishes come true and I know that one of them is for Amrita and Shahid to become an onscreen couple again and if we are really fortunate, offscreen as well. I'm sure not before long we'll see them unite again :) Happy birthday!

-Hina- 

Happy Bhirthday Ayesha πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
HAPPY Birthday to dear Ayesha
Happy BIRTHDAY to YOU <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸ€—

On your special day i wish all your dreams and wishes come true. May each and every second of your life be filled with happiness, LOVE and lots of blessings :D

WISH you very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3 the day is all yours :D

You are a SWEEET buddy^^ remb* we chated a lot, when you was sending your wishes for someones B-Day ;) Had a gala time with you and YOUR VMS - πŸ˜ WOW, i LOVE LOVE LOVE your VMs ;D Way to go :D unfortunately i cant make, otherwise i would have made somthing for you <3
But i made something for you <3 - [I am a learner - so dont laughπŸ˜†]

Its turned OUT fsahfifg πŸ˜³ But you will my LOVE in this sigg ;)

Love you <3

Once again - Happy Birthday :D
Have a BLAST πŸ˜Ž

and and yes one thing - Saru [shootingstar] loves you a lot <3 - she have done everything so amazingly well, Thankyou saru <3

Love from Hina πŸ€—

m4manju

OMG My twin sister's birthday is here ..I wish I could personally come and... put cake on your face, and give you birthday bumps aishy :D
jokes apart, I so want to meet you once and see if we really look alike as in twins that we claim we are lol
The endless chats that we had on shamrita FC are one my most beautiful memories on IF... bless the moment when I read ur PM and came to that FC, that was the first time when we talked hain na? and then we used to be there specially when the FC was about to get over rofl...
You are one of the most genuine, most innocent and sweetest friend of mine ayesha... pls stay like this forever... πŸ˜³
I wish may god bless you with all the happiness in this world, you get a successful, love-filled life ahead <3
love ya my twin love *hugs* Many Many Happy returns of the day again! 

-Farzana-

Awww its my Ayu's birthday!

Happy Birthday my sweetooo! πŸ€— πŸ€—
I adore you so much its not even funny. You are the cutest thing on earth. I love talking to you! We have so much in common and I lurve that <3 Muahs hope you have an amazing day and inshallah you get everything you wish for ... Maybe get your Shamrita in a movie! I know that would make you super happy πŸ˜‰ Anyway LOVE you always babe :) HBD once again!!

Something for my cutie;) Hope you like it :D

prettyfulwishes

OMGosh. 
ayeshaaa!
happy birthday!

CUPCAKE! i hope you have a freakin' awesome day. 
you are such a beautiful girl, and you don't even know it.
you brighten up my day just by being in it - and i know i'm being cheesy, but it's the truth.
i've known you for over a year now, and it seriously feels like i've known you my entire life.
i hope you have the best day ever - in spite of everything that's happened lately, you deserve the best. you're our shining star, and you mean the world to me.
so go crazy, party hard - you are at home after all. (;

ILOVEYOU.

http://i.minus.com/iOhISNpfZkiXs.png
^^i'm sorry it wasn't better - i have something else planned though. (;

moniluvskinshuk

Ayesha

Happy Birthday 2 u dear . Many Many happy returns of d day . May God gives all hapiness 2 u in ur life . Enjoyy ur day πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

lov u 
monica

SK1991

Hi ashu...my darling friend...πŸ€— 
On this very special day... I take this opportunity to wishing u a very very very 

*** Happy Birthday *** 

πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

dear u are a good friend that I met in my life...
u are a very special friend...
and of cause u have a great heart...
thatz why I'm telling that u are the sweetest person ever...😳

and as I think... I have to say thanks to IPKKND for this...πŸ˜‰ coz we met for the first time on that forum na...if I'm not wrong of cause...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

btw... I have a gift for u darling...hope u like it...😳

and I wish that all ur dreams come true yara...
glad to have a friend like u sweetz...god bless u...and love u...
❀️

*** SK ***

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-Zunni-

saraaa. thumbnail

It's PARTYY TIMEE (: 

Feel free to spam this place *looks at Dia* πŸ€£ 

This is dedicated by Nisa πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FteXhp7MZY[/YOUTUBE]
saraaa. thumbnail
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHH <3 reserved for my message. (: 

I will try to keep this short πŸ€”πŸ€£ I mean look at you poor girl .. you've got all these LONG messages to read and so many gifts pshhtπŸ˜† So, hey I love you .. yeah I know what you're thinking .. tell me something new right? πŸ˜† Okay then, happy birthday Ash <3 Lemme guess .. you're turning 18? mhmm but im sure you feel much younger and you should :D I really hope you gets tons of happiness in your life because you deserve it not only on your birthday but everyday. You will always have a place in my heart, afterall you are my jeevika .. and I think Mannu loves her jeevika more πŸ˜Ž so please dont start saying you love me more πŸ˜³ I hope someday I will have the lucky chance to meet you in person as ive been so lucky to meet you at all. you inspire me alot Ash in ways you dont know. I wanted to make you something with my own hands but I couldnt. Something like a avi, sig, or vm but I am so sorry I couldnt. I hope for now my love is enough and everyone elsesπŸ€— I love all your conversations we've had. The best part about talking to you is that everytime we've talked, it's always been meaningful. I will not forget our plans too. Eating veggie pizza and going on roller coastersπŸ˜† And not once did we lose in touch πŸ˜² im not the type of person who always knows how to stay in touch with friends but somehow with you, it's different. Thank you for being there for me. I truly love you. You're like my big sister and best friend. love you always and hamesha. And I got this sig for you πŸ€— also the shamrita siggy on the first post is for you too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hope you like your gifts and the bday thread too. 

Now imagine me throwing cake on your face :P

dia27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am here

Sara awesome thread

ASHUUU πŸ€—    Happy birthday meri dii

Happy 18th Birthday  birthday birthday . one of the most remmber one ashu so enjoy how much u can because now REAL LIFE STARTS NOW!!

see u are old, 18th ^  Oldie i think i should start calling u this   sound good to me😳  i know u are like πŸ€” whatever.

i can't write birthday messages honestly i suck at   but see i am trying😳 i think i deserve avis for trying to write u birthday message lol πŸ˜› should i give u links or name the people to aving on πŸ˜ƒ

now i am serious, i really do like u not sure if i love u enough see i am straight 😳 πŸ€£

I want say i wish u all the happinese, u deserve it. honestly u are amiable, helpful and freindly. Thanks for always  helping me studying, really if u had not help me in calculus. i would not have passed. you really do make awesome avis and vms. I am gonna give u advice now. LISTEN CAREFULLY Practice makes it Prefect!! Now go back to your first vm and avi watch them closly and then watch your recent work. you will see big differance. Keep making it when u get time and for me especaily😳 i am your choti and ms annoying too    

i had so much fun with u on msn, u have made my days esp now i hate your uni. u come so late  when i am sleep.

i got u something and i really like it. I try inculding people u had like and still like.( i steal the org pics from your imgur😳)
^creidt goes to the siggy maker

i have more for  u but u got wait little 😳  pateince is the best virtue , fruity.  i am not gonna annoy  u anymore i like u more then u think.  i really do think i have wrote u the longggest message . I DEMAND AVIS!!!! now go make some

p.s this year 2012, u will be making shop for me dedcation to me right?  please get off early so we can have chatty on msn na😳 

I want talk more but i don't want people to think i am silly . check your pms 😳

i ❀️ U
Edited by dia27 - 12 years ago
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Resssfor my msgπŸ˜ƒwill edit soon
Edited by -Zunni- - 12 years ago
Neeshoe thumbnail

πŸ€—

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday DEAR AYESHA (: Happy Birthday to Y O U <3

Happy Birthday Ayesha, meri CC/Anu :P I hope you've had an amazing day! I hope all your wishes shall come true <3 cos you truly deserve it (: Wish you the best for the rest of the year, I hope you will have lots of happiness and success in the year ahead. Study hard in Uni so you can become a successful  person in the future CC. I mean I do not even have to tell you that though cos you already are such an amazing student (: Looking at you gives makes me study too ;) haha JK :P I never study properly :| then freak out and you know me LOL procrastination stuff. Anyways, that just leads me to say thank you for always being there for me whenever I need you! you make me feel better about everything in HS haha. Thank you for always offering to help whenever I freak out about school stuff again ^^ Please continue to stay the way you are, cos girl your amazing just the way you are :P no I mean SERIOUSLY (: You are so sweet CC, and I truly LOVE talking to you, in MSN or FC, anywhere it's nice to just talk with you CC cos you always understand me and support me :$ I love you, Mein teri Amu aur tu meri Anu and we both are CCs of each other too ;) hehe I hope our friendship continues to stay like this and that we keep on talking cos I've not talked to my other friends in such a long time ): so hopefully with you, let's stay as we are now! <3 Happy Birthday again CC, have an AMAZING rest of the day, and enjoy today CC, don't do anything that might stress you out hehe, stay HAPPY :$

πŸ€—

Oh and hehe hope this makes you smile :P

.. I didn't make it BTW 🀣I am sure you knew that CC :P πŸ˜†

Edited by Neeshoe - 12 years ago

Hope you had a stunning out of this world birthday Ayesha, and beautiful post Sara, Love the Shamrita banner so much and all the gifts/siggies were gorgeous. Really loved the Shamrita sigz, and Zunni loved the Amrita siggies and icons you made, phenomenal work! πŸ₯³

sabihaa. thumbnail
happy birthday cupcake!
i seriously hope you're having the best day yet - you deserve all that & more. (;

reserved for something special. hehehe.

BTW, thanks sara for the thread - i actually woke up and you sent the msg. hehe. <33
saraaa. thumbnail
Dia - I LOVE your message .. hehe you're so cute <3 πŸ˜³ & Nisa too (: btw why arent y'all spammingπŸ˜†