Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Maybe it is a dream though it is nice to have their passion out in the public.

I felt on reading this post - possibly KKG in her positive never give up attitude - starts dancing this duet solo but may imagine he is dancing with her and the dance comes out superb and she wins.

She also realizes like ASR said she includes him in all that she does - and it works out great -- and realizes her feelings for her laad governor!

What say?
sidhu285 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: dnyd

he said he didn't like shor shraba. Noone said he can't like soft sentual music

yeah I am agree with he didn't say he hate music..he actually enjoyed all the performances on Sangeet and how can we forget that he also enjoyed Paysh Engagement dance too...and some reason  I think ASR might like teri meri song anyway because its soul touching song and its very easy to fall in Love with this song. we all know ASR has heart and he deeply in love with Khushi so its not IMPOSSIBLE for ASR to something like this.
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i really dont mind what or not he's wearin😳...bt it can be lyk a lil delay...they all...Khushi n Anjali dat as theres no partner she'll  not dance whole thing givin Arnav a chance to change coz Yes the bandgala is confyindin...or else they r in Delhi...as in the show...n its winters n a lot of ppl wear dress shirts n waistcoats under bandgala's...so he might just took it off...
i just want him to dance in present thats all...😍😍
Purplelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Well with due respect to everyone's opinion, how long does it take for a guy to change his shirt? As soon as he saw Kkg communicating with her sis about ms sarita ( here we can wonder why the girl who played ASR in didi tera cudnt play him now if the song was to be the same teri meri)
He mustve decided to be her saviour, starts walking to back stage while opening buttons of his bandhgala, ask hp jp or op to get his black shirt asap if he isnot already wearing it, threw it over his shoulders and his waistcoat too... And there we have him ready for the groove πŸ˜ƒ
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sun2011

Maybe it is a dream though it is nice to have their passion out in the public.

I felt on reading this post - possibly KKG in her positive never give up attitude - starts dancing this duet solo but may imagine he is dancing with her and the dance comes out superb and she wins.

She also realizes like ASR said she includes him in all that she does - and it works out great -- and realizes her feelings for her laad governor!

What say?

Sounds good. Gosh, can't wait till Monday!
ajoop thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think it will blooper,and asr will be wearing the suit (mentioned in precap) directly in monday's episode just like kushi's ek do teenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
May be hew as black shirt underneath so he just removed the coat and danced.