IPKKND OS:Poison Part 6 Up ! Page 20 :)

invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

You guessed right, another weekend One Shot for all you ArHi fans, I have emailed this update to everyone in my email update list, if you want to be included for updates to all my work, please email me at [email protected], whether you are an IF member or not. I am not PMing anyone on I-F anymore, so do sign up with me for email updates if you want to be notified of updates x

Here is a link to my index, do check out my other works!

I am going to post updates for this OS through the weekend if you guys want me to continue.. 😊

Part 2

Part 3

Part 1 

"You let me win" she stumbled as if in a trance, mind lost somewhere, before he could walk away, voice collapsing at her last word. She knew if she didn't speak the silence would engulf them both, drowning them in its emptiness.

He stood in front of her, shaking from the intense furrow of emotions running through him, his hand was burning, so he flinched away from where he held her around the waist, leaving a hollow sensation at the loss of touch.

She glanced down nervously looking where he had held her moments before. The lights around them were dim, their ears were still drumming from the blast of music that had just ended, the hum of the audience behind the curtains fell as a soft murmur against everything.

Anjali had announced the scores, Khushi had just bumped the Gupta's up by another 10 points, giving them 24 to counter the Raizada's 23. Why did he help her? She tried to ask that question out loud, but found that she couldn't move. Everytime she tried to order herself to speak, she would get a glimpse of Arnav burying his face into her neck, or running his hands across her waist, and her stomach would jump.

He looked at her struggling to compose herself, never had he felt a desire so strong before in his life. This girl had come into his life and turned it completely upside down. He hadn't intended to dance that way, not so close anyway. But the heat of the moment, the heat of her skin so close had sent his apprehensiveness flying away. All he had wanted was her, and now what? How do you react to something like that.

"Why..did you help me?" she finally managed, eyes glued to his.

Arnav tried to look away, but he couldn't. Her eyes looked a dark green in the darkness against her dress. It was such a beautiful colour he couldn't seem to make himself look away.

"I..." he didn't know what to say, freezing as she looked at him expectantly. Waiting for answers that she hoped would correct her world, everything was different, everything was so strange. How had they landed up here?

That's the first part for you, I will update if you guys want me to continue this along till the end.

Please comment and like, and remember, no more PM's, I only to email updates. Email me at [email protected] if you want to be added to my email notification lists for all my work xx

Hayley 

Next Part 2
Edited by ccuteaangel - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res
me First 
fabulous work as usual ...
waiting for next part...
Edited by joa123 - 12 years ago
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Very nice
Pls continue
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Omggg the part about him burrying his face in her neck or his finger running accros her waist ☺️ Loved ittt update qciklyyy Haley LOVING IT
Ended thumbnail
please do update soon. brilliant emotions and thoughts
xxx
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome loved it can't wait for the next part 
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pls continie soon it was great
-Mayuri- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great start!
Can't wait to read more! 😃
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Hayley.. for this is wonderful OS...pls update!!!
newmoon2011 thumbnail
Great start...please do continue