Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thelondon12345 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  yeah may be he'll notice it lateron... coz that snake held it so tight...poor khushi...i hope asr sees that soon...😡
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think they will bring this bruises business after the sangeet.it seems significant
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
bang on TM ..i was wondering for the same..but like u said ,i really want Arnav to question her about it...
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it concealed now
Hope he see it later -
he shld think it made by him
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i know
if he saw that
he would have knew why  she was crying n would have told her who did that n if she said shayam man arnav would have killed him with a knife

xxx
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even though there were no visible bruises, Arnav will remember how she flinched when he tried to touch her arm...he will figure out that she was hurt already when he found her by the pool and perhaps that's why she was crying. He will have to realize that someone hurt her at his house during the Sangeet...he will be able to connect the dots ... (hopefully)

adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

Arnav saw khushi immediately after snakey manhandled her... bruises dont appear right away but become blue after a while

True, but in the previous episodes, they show her bruising almost immediately when Arnav 'manhandles' her ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜›
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

Arnav saw khushi immediately after snakey manhandled her... bruises dont appear right away but become blue after a while

bruises dnt appear right away but it turn red quickly once a friend hold my wrist tight and when he left it it was red (maybe it's me 😆😆)
Addie07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiRul

bruises dnt appear right away but it turn red quickly once a friend hold my wrist tight and when he left it it was red (maybe it's me 😆😆)

yea SiRul they do become red but his attention mite have been on her face (obviously 😆 wen she cries he forgets everything) and even though they become red it will be faint red marks. hardly visible in dim light.. after sometime they will become black and blue n too hard to miss...
dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
or maybe the whole point of shyam  hurting her was so khushi would cry and then arnav would say that stuff about her doing natak, Then she goes away from him and he feels oh so guilty, then she alone on the stage, he's guilty. BAM we get the seductive dance