Devon ke Dev Mahadev

What do you feel?

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
What do you feel while watching this show? It's a good drama, an informative show about various characters, shows human side of the leads, it invokes devotion at times? Please share your feelings & views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
for starters,its not a typical mytho show
its slightly romanced version of it,with all the ingredients to a pretty filmy(in a way) love story,it shows the Gods to have a very Humane side to them,and presents the typical mythological show in a different manner
but that doesn't ditter the show in providing information,it has told us many stories till now-about Ardhanarishwar,Nandi etc that we may have not known...its informative,and a mist all the other drama still manages to reach the point!
the show is different,its presentation is different,it doesn't preach,but almost makes you love and respect the Gods naturally...
but if someone likes a typical mythological show-they may find it a bit weird!
shruti
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its different, I love the backgrounds, I love how the characters are portrayed, we can relate with them!

I for one pray to Shivji on a regular basis, so its only made me become more devoted (funny how a show can do that!)
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

for starters,its not a typical mytho show

its slightly romanced version of it,with all the ingredients to a pretty filmy(in a way) love story,it shows the Gods to have a very Humane side to them,and presents the typical mythological show in a different manner
but that doesn't ditter the show in providing information,it has told us many stories till now-about Ardhanarishwar,Nandi etc that we may have not known...its informative,and a mist all the other drama still manages to reach the point!
the show is different,its presentation is different,it doesn't preach,but almost makes you love and respect the Gods naturally...
but if someone likes a typical mythological show-they may find it a bit weird!
shruti

Superb...you have put across my exact feelings..thank you so much..I totally agree with you word by word..!!
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Unfortunately it is slightly lacking in research and they have been showing things related to the post wedding to Parvati Shiv (including the shivling and snake around the neck) during the Shiv Sati phase ... They could have researched a little more into mythological versions for this show... The good thing is that the Shiv Sati story is always looked upon as a tragic story that almost brought an end to the world... Its refreshing to see them show the romantic angle before the show the tragedy... The Shiv Sati story is a seldom told story.. Good to see them explore that story...  
allura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well
I think its not typically dipicting mythology
but its very romantic and soothing show...its slow and ppl can calmly watch it
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

According to me they are telling us a story involving characters of our faith in a different way. They are giving some details about various backgrounds, thought process, how they merge or clash to achive their motives. It's good to know about other important charactes along with the leads because this is the story at the beginning of the creation. Ofcourse they can not show everything, but different sources interprets various aspects in their way, they've approached a general way. eg, they just showed Brhma's 5th head cut by Shivji, which has different interpretations by different puranas.This show basically allows you tomake your own judgement about, who is right & who is wrong. It's quite informative & hope to learn & research a lot for various other characters & situations in future.