vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
THIS LIFE IS YOURS
PART 20
Hai friends.
thanks for the friends who gave cmnts n likes

past

Adi was called by pinky at 5pm..the staffs has already left at 4.30..
pinky:adi,when r u 3 coming here...the pooja has started..n dadi is angry at u all..
adi looked at maan who was acting like he is busy in his file..but adi knows he is pretending infront of geet n was thinking about the gossip..
adi:geet,have u finished ur work..shall we leave to Km
geet:yes sir..i ve finished..
adi:we are now coming there..
geet was collecting her stuffs n packing babys things..
adi came n shook maans shoulders..
maan:hu..what adi.
adi:dadi is waiting for us for pooja..
maan:hmm.
adi:lets go..
maan"ya..

geet took the sleeping jaanvi in her arms..maan n adi took babys bags n lappy n headed to KM..

PRESENT

it was midnight..
vicky was narrating the incidents to jaanvi n abhidya..they both were yawning..n still in guest room..
abhi:why u  did not do anything chachu..u must have punched that girl..
vicky:dadi stopped me n made me promise i'll not react in office..i even asked her..why she wants me 2 keep quiet..
jaanvi:what daadi said ,chachu..
vicky:she said she knows how to tackle it..n made me shut down..
after that we entered kc as nothing happened..we took pinky with us to km..i dont want the staffs to attend the pooja after all that happened..but dadi insisted they must be there ..
abhi..yawn:why chachu?
vicky:ur daadi has planned a big thing in her mind..which i came to know on the way 2 km..
jaanvi:what..

vicky saw both yawning again n again...
vicky:now its too late..u both go n sleep..i'll tell the rest tomorrow..
jaanvi n abhi:pls tell us chachu..u r leaving us in cliff...
vicky:no..first u both need  rest ..tomorrow dont u want to meet ur mama in hospital...go n sleep.tomorrow i'll say how ur mama n papas marriage happened..it will take time .im also tired...
abhi:marriage day...ok..its enough..we will sleep..but u will continue 2morrow..
vicky :ok..
vicky went to sleep...

a
bhi n jaanvi looked at the photos of gurmeet with geet n maan with drashti...
abhi hugged jaanvi:sorry di..
jaanvi:abhi,how many times u will say sry..if u say sry again..i'll not talk to u..
she kissed his fore
head..
abhi:di..

jaanvi:haan abhi..
abhi:today ,i want to sleep in this room..
jaanvi:mujhe bhi..
abhi:how much they are in love na..every pictures speak their love..
jaanvi:yes..but mama n papa makes the best pair..n we have seen their love n affection ...their love has no boundaries..
jaanvi sat in the bed n leaned on the post..still thinking about geet..
jaanvi ST:if my mama was alive too,she wouldnot have been this much lovable to me.its not i doubt my drashti moms love..my geet mamas love is more than that..love beyond limits..like a sky..where there is no start nor end...im proud 2 be a part of my geet mom..

abhi kept his head on her laps..
abhi:di..mama n papa will forgive me na..
jaanvi brushed his hair.
jaanvi:yes..she will...n papa has forgiven u ..so dont worry now sleep..
both slept there trying to feel the love of their parents in past n present...without knowing there is going to be another shock waiting for them next day..

maan was thinking about what happened that day..looking at sleeping geet..

Past..

when the three reached Km they were informed pooja was going on in back garden...dadi n .vicky was  there...
dadi came to them..
dadi:pooja is going to finish..i have kept new dresses for u both in ur rooms..fresh up change n come...adi u too..
maneet:ji dadi..
maan went to his room freshed up n changed to the sherwani kept there..he did not concentrate on the heavy works done in it..he just followed what dadi said...
geet placed the baby in cradle n went to fresh up..she came out...
she looked at the dress kept there..a red lehenga with heavy sequences...she has never weared like this dress after guru's death..she dont want to wear bright colour..she took a sari from hers n weared it..
maneet met in hall..
geet:jaanu is sleeping..
nakul came there..
dadi asked me to look after baby for sometime..you both may join pooja..adi bhai is already there..
maneet left to the garden n were shocked to see the preparations there..😲
it was decorated with a small mandap like a marriage is going to happen..n many guests were there...
one side was pooja going on...the pandit asked the family members to touch the tali to finish tha pooja..

dadi:maan geet come here..geet beta..u didnot change to the new dress..
geet:wo..i dont want to..
pandit:maaji..its getting late..
dadi :pehle hum ye pooja finish karthe hein n will talk..
geet:ji..
she made them touch the tali along with vicky adi n pinky..
the pandit added the stuffs along with ghee into the fire...
pandit:from today ur house will be filled with happiness..pooja is finished..now lets start with marriage rituals..
he moved to mandap..

maan:dadi..what is going on here?shadi..kiski shadi..😲
dadi:tumhari n geetki..
maneet:what???????😲
both were equally shocked..so were the guests n staffs..
geet:dadi..what are u saying..how can u think like that..im a widow..my love is still in my heart..n how can u decide that i'll go along with ur decision..i never thought u will do this to me..
maan:dadi,how can u...dont u even think once that u must ask our opinion..
dadi:i dont want to..after all that i heared in Kc today..
geet was shocked hearing it..
dadi:.i am asking u to marry again maan.u may think u dont need a wife but,.jaanvi wants a mother ..and i thought noone other than geet can take that place..or love ur baby like geet does..u both are alone.u both have lost ur love..ur life.u both need a support..why cant u both join ur hands...why cant u both marry...
maan:par dadi..
dadi:maan when time passes u will be left alone.at that time if u decide to marry,can u assure that girl will love ur baby like hers..but geet is not like that..without any relation she has become her mother n i want to give her that right in all ways...u know jaanvi is dependent on geet..will she be able to live away from geet..
maan was helpless..

geet :sry dadi..u cant compel me...i think i have stayed here for long time..so only..this rumour..she stopped trying to control her sobs..
geet::my life is mine dadi..n i hv never let others decide.. i think,the time has come.. i must leave  now..
geet moved inside Km ..n all followed her...

baby was woke up n was crying..nakul took baby from crib..n was stepping outside the room...
seeing geet the baby jumped to her..
geet took baby inside n locked the room..she fed her for last time...

outside
maan:whats this dadi..
dadi:i ve not done wrong maan..all have started to talk about u both..i want a full stop ...no more rumours...n i thought this is the best way..dont u want to see geet happy..say maan..will u leave her like this..u want to spend her life without colours..she loves jaanvi..thats the only bond ,which gives her happiness..do u want geet to stay away from her happiness..till now we dont know is there some one else for her to take care..what will she do we dont know..but i know she will be happy here with jaanvi..n with us...
maan stood stunned..
dadis words ringed in her mind..what will she do if she goes from here..
vicky:bhai..ur marriage is the only way to stop her stepping out from here..
adi:maan:i 2 agree..
pinky:haan bhai..atleast for jaanvi marry her..
maan closed his ears n shouted..will u all please stop it..
ok..if u all want this ok..but will geet accept it..
they heared the door open..

geet:sry baby..i love u..but i want to go now..baby frowned at her..she kissed her for last time n came out of the room...

geet gave the baby to pinky..which baby didnot like it..n started to cry...
geet looked at all once..
geet:thanks for ur love n care...when my own did not give me such love u all gave me so much of love...im greatful to you.for all seven lives..
she started to move..

maan shot an angry glare to dadi
maan:ye aapne kya kiya dadi..
dadi:geet beta..ek baar sochlo..mein badi hoon..i want ur happiness..
geet:i know dadi..but how can u say where my happiness lies..
maan:geet,pls dont go..
geet:sry sir..i have to..
maan :where will u go..
geet:i dont want to say u..sry sir..
all were looking at them..
maan sighed..

maan:ok geet..if u want to leave u can..u r free from here..but jaanvi will miss u...will u call her n speak daily..
geet:i cant assure u..sir
maan:ok..will u come to meet her at week ends..
geet:wo..umm..i cant say surely..
she said without looking at him..
 maan:ok..atleast can u assure me u will be alive..
  all the guests including dadi,adi,vickyn pinky looked maan in shock..😲
geet looked at floor being caught by him..

dadi:what are u saying maan..
maan:teek keh raha  hu dadi..see her..she is leaving our place..she must have packed her bags..atleast she must have taken her husbands n friends photo..atleast a purse ..she is going out empty handed..i saw her speaking to her husbands photo often  im coming to u..she was waiting for the day she can walk on her own.she will end her life when she was alone.u know na dadi she tried suicide attempt in hospital too..

geet turned n started to move to the exit..
geets st:yes...its true..i want to end my life..i want to be with my guru n friends..my baby will be waiting for me...tears rolled down her cheeks..
ma..ma...
she stopped..am i imagining..no.. my baby is calling me..
she moved..
ma..ma.mamaaa..
she turned n saw baby showing her little fingers to come to her n take her in her arms...she was jumping in pinkys arms..not to be with her..
mamaaa..
maans family were shocked n surprised as jaanvi was speaking for the first time..that too calling geet mama...

geet ran to her n took baby in her arms..she kissed her madly..
maa...ma..baby kissed geets both cheeks
all were teary...

geet realised what she did...no,i must not do this...
geet :sry..
she gave again baby to maan n started to leave..

maan grabbed her arms n took to geets room n locked it..
now the three were there..maan pushed her on bed..but she landed on floor ...she hugged her knees n started to cry bitterly..
maan placed the baby on floor n he leaned on the door..
maan:why are you doing this to me geet..if u end ur life ..i'll be shattered again..is my remorse  of killing ur husband n friends not enough..u want me to push in remorse of making u attempt suicide..give me peace geet..
geet:what are u saying..why u r in remorse...i am the one who must be guilt for taking ur love from u..
maan:no geet..bcoz of me only the accident happened..i was driving harsh..
geet:no sir..it happened bcoz of me..guru was not looking forward while driving..
maan shocked...what?
geet:yes sir...we both had a fight ..so he did not concentrate on road...
maan:kya..aur mein soch raha tha i was the reason..
geet:no sir..i was the reason for the accident..

baby was crawling on the floor..it neared geet n made its way to geets lap..
geet hugged baby..baby wiped her tears .

maan came to geet..
geet promise me u wont think of that stupid idea again..
she kept mum..
maan:why geet..
geet:sir,my life has no reason to live..
maan:geet..till now jaanvi was the reason to live na..
geet nodded yes..
maan:aagey bhi jaanvi tumhari jeeneki waja hogi..
geet:i dont want others to talk about us..its better i...
maan was frustrated
if thats the only reason u want to leave this place n jaanvi..we will get married..
geet looked at him in shock..
maan:we both know each other geet..we love our past..n we cant get out of it..as dadi said jaanvi needs a mother...u want a reason to live..i'll give u the right of jaanvis mother by marrying u..then noone can stop u loving jaanvi..

geet:sir..its not right..
maan:geet i dont want a wife..nor u need a husband.i want my jaanvis mother to be with her..she thinks u as mama...i'll not force u 2 marry me..but think geet for jaanvi...u r free 2 go out ..if u promise u will not try to end ur life...
maan looked the dress kept there..
maan:if u agree take this n change..he kept near her..
maan sat in the sofa..
geet s mind did not work..
jaanvi touched geets face..mama..mama...
geets heart was feeling peace whenever jaanvi called hermama..she made her sit on her lap...jaanvis eyes was attracted by the bright colour n shinings of sequence works in lehenga...she extended  her hands n took it in her hands..she jumped in geets laps to make her stand...n geet lifted her.n the duppatta of lehenga came along with her hand...baby placed the dupatta on her shoulder n placed its head over it.. baby felt tired n was relaxing on her...it encircled her hands around her neck n the dupatta covered her full saree at front...

geet thought for a while...

geet:sir...
maan:im listening n waiting for ur answer..
geet:before that i want to say u something..
maan:continue..
geet:i want to say the reason of our fight which took the life of guru n my friends..
maan:i think i dont want to know about it..its ur past..
geet cried:no sir..u must know..bcoz my marriage life started with a lie...i never mentioned him who i am..n when he came to know ,he thought i didnt trust him..but i dont want to start this relation also with lie..
she unknowingly accepted for marriage..but both didnt realise it...
maan:i trust u geet..i dont want u to remember ur past which gives u pain..
geet:what do u know about me sir.nothing about me nor .my family...u will also react the same way guru reacted...
maan:i know..
geet:what u know sir..
maan looked at her deeply..
maan: mysore maharaj ki ek lothi beti...PRINCESS AMRUTHA VARSHINI MEENAKUMARI GEETANJALI DEVI.....Am i correct geet...
geet looked at him in entire shock...

PRESENT
the next day all woke up n got ready for hospital..
adi ,pinky n piya came there..
adi:vicky,today maan have to go to ***ground...the quotation will beopened today...
vicky:i'll say..

dadi vaishu said they will come 2 hospital by noon with lunch..n will look after geet after
the rest went  to  hospital..
maneet were woke up..n dr.was examining geet..
dr..nice improvement mr.khurana..
maan:when will u discharge her..
dr:if u can take care of her this way..i'll discharge her by evening...but she must be in full bed rest for atleast 1 month..no stress..no tensions..must keep her happy..
maan was so happy..so was others..
all:sure dr..
after dr.left all asked geet how she is..she was answering all ..she did not even once look at abhidhya...he was  heart broken by his mothers ignorance...maan came n kept his hand on his shoulders..
abhi hugged him n started to cry..atleast his papa has forgiven him...
abhi:i'm sry papa..i was blinded in my anger n said all those stupid things..i really dont know how i said those words..if i'm in sense..u knowna papa..i will never hurt didi..aap mama se kahiyena..mujse bath karnekkeliye..i swear i'll keep my temper controlled..i'll be a gud boy..i'll do whatever u all say..but pls dont hate me..i cant survive without u n mama..i cant bare the hatred in mamas eyes...pls papa tell mama to  give me a last chance..

maneet looked at each other..
jaanvi:mama papa..bohut hogaya..if u dont talk with abhi..i'll not talk to anyone..or will not eat also..
chachu..what they say..
vicky smiled inwardly,seeing jaanvis nautanki..
vicky:satyagrah
jaanvi:satyagrah..no..no..anshan..bina kuch khaye peeye..mein apni bhai ke sath mama aur papa ki kamreki bahar ekhi pau mein khada rahoongi..
piya:first try to walk steadily in ur both legs..
jaanvi:kya?
maan:she is saying right..u r like ur mama..chalti phirti disaster..wherever u both go u create a mess..
geet n jaanvi's mouth opened in big O..

geet:how dare u maan..i never make anything mess..nor meri beti...
she extended her hands n the tray beside her in the table fell down with a thud..
maan:dekliya..
now all bursted into laughter..
jaanvi:maa..pls..abhi ko maaf kardona..
abhi:pls mama..im sry..i'll never hurt u again..di ki kasam..
geet smiled at him n he hugged her..

maan came to abhi..he showed him 10 100rs n a 1000rs note..
maan:abhi,which is valuable..
abhi looked at him in confuse..
abhi:both are equal papa..
maan:yes..like that only..u n jaanu are equal to us..but now u saw the value of it..before u saw only the weight of it..10 is better than 1..n u r lucky 2 have a sister like jaanvi..she has loved u more than us..pampered u more than us..she never let us say a word against u..she always hided ur mistakes..tumhein sabkuch jaanvi se zyadha mila.if its money or love..she paid u a lot of attention,double the love  we gave to u..bcoz of her over love n affection ,u failed to realise our love towards you..we too love u beta...

abhi realised what maan said..
abhi's st:yes papa is true..papa gives pocket money to both..but di never spend a penny..i only used her money every time..whenever i got in trouble..di helped me from mama n papas taunt..she always supported me..she has never let me down infront of all..mummy papa se zyadha muje di ne pyaar kiya hain..she still treats me like a kid..she feeds me.she plays with me..she helps me to sneak out of home...she makes me sleep in her lap..
the change of expressions in his face said he is realising his .mistakes

he came n gave a bone crushing bear hug to jaanvi..
abhi:i love u di..i love u so much...
maneet had a big smile in their face..
geet:will u not give ur mama a hug..abhi..
abhi came n hugged geet..
mama..mama..he kissed all over her face
maan cleared his throat..
jaanvi:abhi..bus karo..papa is getting jealous..😆

maan gave an angry glare trying to hide his caught over by his daughter..
abhi  came n kissed him too the same way..
piya:do u all remember this poor soul is standing here n looking ur dramas..
vicky:jab sabka milan hogaya na...they will never see us..its better beta,hum yahaa se chale jaye..
piya..u r right..maamu..
adi n pinky was happy seeing all again happy together..

after some time
adi:maan..today u must be there to know who gets the deal
maan refused to go 2 ***ground..n asked vicky n adi 2 go there..
maan"we have submitted the deal..if we won or lose,whatever it may be..i'll face it..now im no more afraid of rahul...

jaanvi n geet looked at maan...he was hurt..he has kept himself polite for so many times,bcoz he is drashtis bro...
jaanvi whispered in abhis ears..
jaanvi:abhi..can u help me..
abhi:order me di..i'm always at ur service..
jaanvi:i want to know what is happening there..
abhi:i'll go with them n update u whats happening..
she kissed his cheeks..
jaanvi:i love u..u read my thought..
abhi:im trying to be ur typical copy sister..
he pulled his shirt proudly..
maan:whats going between u both..
jaanvi:nothing..its between me n my bro..y u want 2 know..
maan:tell me..
jaanvi:nothing papa..wo..
she whispered his ears..we were planning for a party for mamas return..do u want to spoil the surprise.
maan:then its ok top secret.

abhi convinced adi n vicky to take him with them..he wants to help in kc n know about all..they took him with them with a condition,he will hide his identity ..maan will not like if the media knows he is maans son..he agreed n went with them..many companys were there...the officials started to open all the qoutations n anounced the amount..kc n rahuls company had a tie..both had mentioned the same amount...
it made all shocked n the officers told they will conduct an auction n will decide who gets the project..the lunch break was given..
vicky called maan ..now he must be there for sure...

abhi was talking thru blue tooth to jaanvi..
he saw arjun entering the ground..
arjun jiju..yahaan...
jaanvi:what abhi..arjun..what is he doing there...
he is walking towards rahul chopra..
jaanvi guessed arjun played with her..n the quotation was mentioned same as them bcoz he must have seen in their house..
jaanvi disconnected the phone..

jaanvi:how dare arjun you played with me..me..jaanvi singh khuraana..i must teach u a lesson..
i must do something...at any cost i'll make this deal,n my papa gets it..
she bid bye to geet n dadi n chachi saying she is tired n going to house..she took piya with her..
her mind worked fast.afterall maan singh khurana ki beti hai..
.on the way she bought two parda's..she n piya weared it over their dresses n went to ****ground.

all were back to the seats after the break time...
rahul blocked maan..
maan:rahul.
rahul:sry maan..i pity u..today will be our last day of rivalry..im sure u r going to lose today..
maan was about to answer him back..he saw arjun..
rahul:meet my son..arjun..arjun chopra.u have already met him ..i think ..he smiled wickedly..
jaanvi's floor slipped away from her feet...n maan was heart broken..his pain was visible in his eyes..arjun was faking love with jaanvi.arjun could not look into his eyes..
maan:i was saving my daughter from u..but never thought u will droop urselves low to play a cheap game like this with my daughter..
arjun was using me for rivalry..a tear escaped from jaanvi's eyes...piya squeezed her hand..
piya:didi..aap..teek ho...
jaanvi nodded n took two seats behind maan ..

the announcement was made n the auctions started..
rahul n maan were increasing the bids...n some other companies also tried their luck.
vicky got a msg..stop bidding..from jaanvi..i'll make sure this deal is ours..trust me..trust jaanvi singh khurana..
vicky:bhai..see this...
maan saw the msg..n was lost in  the msg..
why jaanu has msged..
he has stopped the next bid unknowingly..
rahuls bid was last..he himself knew it will be a great loss..to bid this high..
jaanvi did a small calculation in her lappy..she knew the project details..if they can buy steel as a whole purchase from the manufacturing place they may get **%discount n others purchase also they can gain some profit...she calculated the discount amount n subracted from the bid amount..they will not get loss...she highlighted the amount n asked piya to say the bid amount..as arjun may find her voice..

rahul was surprised by the bid increased by some girl other than maan...he did not bid next..he dont want 2 suffer of loss...so he kept mum..he was happy someother than maan get this deal...maan has  lost before his bid..n he has win till now...
but maan ,vicky ,adi n abhi has recognised the voice of piya...n maan gave a loap sided smile to vicky..n he too smiled...but it went unnoticed by rahul..
the anouncer said the girls win the bid..n asked for the companys name..from which they are..
adi:proudly..khurana constructions..she is my daughter..piya..n she is
adi hesitated...though jaanvi is in parda..her eyes said who she is ...
jaanvi:n im jaanvi ..jaanvi singh khurana..naam hai mera...maan singh khurana ki beti...her every words were in  pride...medias tried to click photos of her..

rahul gritted his teeth..he was again defeated .n that too by a small girl..arjun was shocked to see jaanvi there..jaanvi gave an angry glare at him..arjun can read those eyes..which were showing only hatred towards him..the same eyes which expressed boundless love towards him..he hung his head down..

the girls moved to their family ..piya removed her pardah.adi hugged her expressed his happiness..but jaanvi didnt remove her pardah...she hugged maan n all were congratulating each other..
maan:jaanu..i have told u not to come before medias..
jaanvi:so only i came hiding like this papa..
maan:what do u think about this deal.u both have bid it .profit or loss..
jaanvi:3%profit..very low..but u have win ur rival..r u happy..
maan:im happy..but i cant cherish fully..what arjun had done..
jaanvi hugged him..n placed his head on his chest..
jaanvi:dont worry papa..im ur daughter..im strong like u...arjun nehi tho kya..koi aur  bakra miljayega..she punched his arms playfully..
maan laughed at her.hiding his pain..

maan moved to rahul..n arjun..
maan:now kc has win this deal..now what will u do..will u keep ur promise or will extend this rivalry game..
rahul:i never back up with my promise...i'll never cross ur path again..i accept..u won..
maan was little happy..this rivalry has finished n he dont want to fear more about his childrens..

maan looked at arjun...he saw pain..the loss of his love visible in his eyes..but is he trustable ..or this pain is for loosing the deal..
maan:i think u have done a big mistake by urself..u r going to repent i think..he said looking at arjun..

abhi msged maan:..can i join u..
from the auction he was sitting few seats far away from them...
maan;excuse me rahul..

maan called abhi n jaanvi to him..
maan called the medias..
maan:now im going to introduce my daughter n son ..jaanvi n abhidya..jaanu..u dont want to hide any more u can remove ur pardah..
when she removed the cloth Rahul stood rooted n shocked in his place..

PRECAP:past ...marriage
               present...rahuls n jaanvis arguements...
                             will jaanvi n abhi know who is geet...

Those who want pms please add vallitanupm to ur buddy list..
or send buddy request there...
Do hit like buttons,if you like it..

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)😉

Sorry for any hindi n mistakes..LOL

21.4.2012...9.15pm

Edited by valli22 - 12 years ago
rubykatariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
rahul and arjun ðŸ˜¡

jaanu is so sweet and caring ðŸ˜ƒ

rahul get shock again cliff hanger not fair ðŸ˜†