BUT GEET IS RECOVERING SLOWLY
WORK IS THE BEST CURE
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
THIS LIFE IS YOURS
PART 18
Hai friends.
thanks for the friends who gave cmnts n likes.

Car stopped befor Kc...Geet opened the door n found pinky waiting there...pinky looked at geet in shock..but when she saw struggling to get out of car...she took sleeping jaanvi in her arms n gave a hand for geet to come out..the driver took her lap top .. geet gave the babys bag to pinky..pinky looked at geet one more time n asked..
pinky:whats this ..why u are like this...
geet:this is the truth...my reality..
she said n walked to the confernce room with the help of stick..

conference hall..
the client has already arrived..n sasha couldnt make any presentation...if look could burn .sasha would be in ashes...maan was looking at her angrily..he was feeling helpless before the clients...Adi was making some non-sense chat with the clients to delay the presentation...He was waiting for geet impatiently..
client:mr.khurana..ive gone thru the files..shall we start the presentation..
adi:nnnooo..sir..
client.:wat?
adi:yes sir..
client:what s n no..can we see the presentation..is it ready or not..
adi:presentation is ready sir...our staff will be coming soon.with cd..
client:u r wasting my time..i came here 30 min before n u dont have the cd with u..are u thinking i came here for time pass...
the client was getting irritated...maan was losing patience...sasha looked here n there except maan.
adi:5 min sir..pls..

before he completes.there was a knock on the door..
geet:may i come in sir..
maan was relieved hearing her voice..
maan:come in..
geet entered the room...the driver gave the laptop n adi collected it..he switched on n kept ready for geets presentation..
maan stoood in his place in shock. looking geet..so,were KC staffs...he felt bomb blasting inside him...geet was wearing a white saree...no jewels.no chain,no bangles..no rings..no bindi...She has bunned her hair...she came in limbing with the stick...her look potrayed what she is now...a widow...all the look which was shocked,now looked at geet in pity..maan was pushed in remorse again...she has showed how colourless her life is..its bcoz of him..
geet:sry sir..i couldnt come earlier..
she apologized the client..
client was tender hearted..seeing her limbing..he did not make any fus..
client:its  ok..ur staffs must have said me the reason..bewaja i shouted at them without knowing ur position..
geet:shall we start..sir
she came straight to point for what she was...she looked maan who was still standing rooted at his place..
adi:sir..sir..maan sir..she is asking to u..
adi shook him..man came out of trance n nodded his head...
geet started the presentation...maan was not listening anything..even a word ..his mind was so numb seeing geet..
maan:what i did to this girl..she is suffering bcoz of me...

its more than half an hour she was standing n she was feeling pain in her legs..he saw her change of expressions.. she  didnt say she is in pain...
maan moved a chair to her..
maan:geet,u may sit n give the rest of presentation..
client:yes...u may sit..i've no objection..n u must look after ur leg..
she sat n gave the rest of presentation..she has done mostly..still there was some ,she should clear the points..
maan saw her restless..
maan:what geet..
geet:sir,shall we have a break..
maan looked at the client..
client:ok..

maan gave a break n all the staffs dispersed..before he ask geet whats the problem...pinky entered with crying jaanvi..
ungaaa...ungaaa...
maan:adi ,show our client our kc..sry..sir..
maan extended his hands n jaanvi jumped to him..
client:who is this cute angel..
adi:maan sirs daughter..sir,shall we move..
adi n pinky left the room leaving maneet alone.
maan saw janvi looking at geet n crying...
ngaaa..ngaaa..
geet:sir,will u give the baby to me..
maan gave her n saw jaanvi opening her mouth n searching for her bossom..
maan left the room n stood outside leaning on the wall...she asked break to feed..she knew my baby is crying in hunger...she can feel my babys need..

after a while..
geet:sir,u may come in...
maan went inside n saw jaanvi playing silently..seeing maan she extened her hands to take her..
maan took her..
geet:sir.i forgot to burf her..pls aap keejiye..
maan nodded n placed jaanvi on his shoulder n patted her back...she burfed...
pinky came in with a glass of milk..
pinky:geet..this is for u..
geet:but,pinky..
pinky:geet..i know after feeding u will be  hungry..take it..n u need it..
geet took it..
jaanvi started to play with maans tie...
pinky:sir,shall i call the client..
maan:yes..
pinky:jaanvi beta..come lets go..
jaanvi clutched maan's shirt tightly n turned her face on other side...
pinky:jaanu papa has work..come baby..jaanvi snuggled close to him..
How could maan deny his angel..the one who gives peace to him..
pinky:i'll keep her with me..u go n call the clients..
pinky..:yes sir..

all of them were back.geet finished her presentation..
sasha was fuming in jealosy..her idea flopped..nor could she do the presentation nor get appreciations or get maans attraction...all were praising geet for her work...then sasha s mind made another plan..i'll near maan sir by taking care of baby..she smirked at her idea..maan was leaning on his chair..baby was fully on top of him,her head on his chest..
jaanvi was bored with tie..so,she started to play with maans shirt buttons..trying to hold it in her small hands..

sasha:sir.give the baby..i'll take care of it..
before maan could answer,sasha took the baby forcefully from him..n jaanvi started to cry by the rough handling..she was so fragile...a four month baby..
kwaaa...kwaaa..
the baby was quiet through out the presentation..n did not disturb anyone...now her cry made all look at them..
maan shouted at sasha:did i ask u to hold her..u made her cry..
kwaaa...kwaaa..kwaaa...
maan tried to pacify jaanvi...but she was scared at the sudden pull n she did not stop..
geet was angry at sasha for making jaanvi cry..
geet:sasha mam,if u dont know to handle a baby,then y u make the baby cry..
sasha was already pissed off by the praises she got n more over maan has shouted at her..
sasha:haan haan..as if u know how to handle a baby...
maan saw jaanvis breathe heavy..he gave baby to geet..as he know geet could pacify soon..
maan :sasha..just get out of my sight now..if u say anything more this will be ur last day here...
sasha saw baby calming in geets embrace..even the baby is not helping me..she stamped her foot n left...

maan apologized the clients..n they didnt take it seriously...jaanvi slept in geets arms..adi took the sleeping baby from geet n moved out to give to pinky..the deal was finalized n they signed the deal..the clients left..
geet:sir,shall i leave...
maan:thanks geet..u saved the name of KC today..
geet:its ok sir..
maan :if u dont mind can i ask u a question..
geet:yes sir..
maan:why dont be as urself..why this white..why dont u wear colours..
geet:i'm widow n thats the truth..wearing colours wont change the fact..i'm widow...
her words only pierced him with thousand needles...its pointing him     bcoz of him she lost her husband..n her colourful life..

geet started to move n maan silently followed her..
geet:sir,shall i go home..
maan:hmmm..
geet:baby..
maan:hmmm..
what can he say,baby needs geet more than him..
maan saw adi..
adi:yes sir..
maan:where is baby...
adi:in ur cabin...with pinky n priya..
maan opened his cabin n let geet inside first...they both saw priya n jaan vi sleeping in a small bed in floor...
adi followed them ...
maan sat in floor next to jaanvi..he caressed her face n placed a kiss on her forehead..jaanvi smiled in her sleep..in day times maan missed her n when 2day jaanvi was there he dont want to leave her...he was looking at jaanvi only..
pinky:bhai,why r u looking baby like this..
maan:kuch nehi..

adi:maan,u need to complete this..he gave him a file..
maan:mere man nehi hai adi..u look over it...
geet was watching him silently..she sensed his longing to be with his daughter...
geet:adi sir,give me that file..i'll complete it..
maan:u said u want to go home..
geet:jaanvi is sleeping..i dont want to disturb her...till that i'll finish some of the works here..geet did not fail to notice the glow on his face..
geet started to move..
maan:where are u going..
geet:to my seat..
maan:u can do it from my cabin...u can sit here keeping ur legs stretched in couch..ur seat will be uncomfortable..n my cabin has the facilities u need...jaanvi is also here..
he tried to reason why geet should be there in his cabin..
pinky:haan geet,bhai is right..
geet:ok..

geet sat on the couch strtching her legs...adi gave the  needed files to her..adi n pinky left them alone wth sleeping priya n jaanvi..maan was kissing jaanvis little hands n legs..he was talking something to the baby...geet couldnt hear it..maybe he is saying he is missing baby in day times...geet got engrossed in her work..
after 2 hrs,priya woke up n started to cry searching her mother..it made jaanvi too wake up..maan patted both..but couldnt pacify any of them...
geet:sir,hmm..i think priya is hungry..
its another way to say jaanvi is also hungry..
maan gave jaanvi to geet..he took priya n walked out searching pinky n adi..
he gave priya to pinky n went for a round in KC...he took time to return to his cabin...when he came back,he saw baby in couch holding the rattle n trying to make sound.geet was concentrating on file n baby..
maan got a call ..he attended it n looked at both of them often...both were comfortable there..
at evening after all left,maneet left to km...at dinner all were there..
maan:dadi..i think geet can join kc..
dadi:but jaanvi..
maan:she will be with us..i miss her..i couldnt concentrate on my work..today geet was there in kc..n baby too...pls dadi..i'll take care..
dadi sighed n looked at geet..she didnot say anything..
dadi:ok..

the next day,maan made small changes in his cabin..bought a cradle for jaanvi.n kept essential things stored there for her.He made a seperate table chair for geet...n from then geet n baby came regular to office..every two hrs,before geet could say maan himself will go outside..after a week,dadi forced geet to wear colour dress..n geet had to obey it..but wore pale colour dresses..

it was 5th month..
maneet,baby n dadi were in hospital for regular check up..maan was driving the car...he felt like someone following them from KM to hospital...dr.checked baby n said they can start to feed cerelac,boiled vegetables ..etc...Dr.gave some medicines for both geet n jaanvi...maan went to medical to buy..dadi was talking to a friend...geet moved n sat on a chair with baby..the man who was following from km came there..he was in an unique uniform..
geet was shocked to see the person..
geet:aap..
person:ur mother is so worried..
then their conversation went on.
geet was avoiding to answer him..
maan came there..he saw her talking from distance.. he stopped near a pillar..he heared them..
geet:i know,mama cares for me..but she cant go against papaji...according to them i am  dead..n always be dead.bcoz the person standing n talking before u is only a body without soul...pls dont come here to see me again..i dont want any complications here..i dont want anyone to know who i am...to which papa will get angry ...
mman:if he sees ur baby,he may forget his anger..y dont u come home back..for once...
geet: no..i wont...as u think,this is n...before she completes..
the man saw dadi coming near..so ,he immediately went away...

days passed by,baby started to crawl.geets feed started to reduce..the trio went to office daily..dadi was happy seeing the change in both.only  maan knows what is cooking in geets mind..he always came to her room after all slept..He will look at her in pain.. she will be pouring her heart out to her husbands photo..he will hear it all n come back to his room..he will share his feelings to his wives photo. n sleep...

sleep ..maneet never slept peacefully after their soulmates left them..they always rolled in the bed trying to sleep...

in kc...
by this time all knows geet has lost her baby n friends n now she is living with maan in km...as maans cabin was always kept behind blinds...sasha thought maaneet are sharing some relation.both have lost their partners.. ..all other staffs too had a doubt on it..geet was aloof from all..only adi n pinky knew why the blinds are there...geet feeding baby..

one day morning..maan woke up...his phone reminder buzzed...he looked at it...dc b'day..
maan was totally lost in his wives thought..how they celebrated her previous b'day..maan called adi n said he will not come to off..but it was an important day to kc..one more big deal was on..so,maan was forced to go..but the meeting was in a hotel..so,maan left alone saying geet n baby to be at home...he thought he can be back in 2hrs n be alone..but the meeting extended till night...maan came at 8pm..he avoided food from morning...adi called dadi n said maan did not have anything till now...so,dadi forced him to eat..maan ate when he saw jaanvi..he must live for her...but sleep was no where near him...he sat in the living room keeping jaanvi close to his heart...
maans st:jaanu,today is ur mama's b'day..do u know..last year we celebrated in restaurnt..how much fun it was...but,this yr she left me alone ..a tear rolled down   his cheek..jaanvi found her papas restlessness n it bothered her too.she lifted her head n saw maan...she tried to touch the salt water rolling...n she started to cry...seeing his worried face..
kwaaa...kwaaa...
maan patted her back..
maan: jaanu..jaanu...why are u crying dear...he tried to console her...geet saw it..maan is having her..so,she thought why to disturb a father n daughters moments,..one day he must take care of her.dadi n vicky too tried to stop her cry...maan came to geet..
maan:geet..she is not stopping..is she...
geet cut off him..
geet:no..she is not...
but geet took her from him n placed her head on her shoulders n patted her back..she roamed around the room.(now she could walk without the help of stick..).jaanvi was no where to stop..she cried looking at maan,who was sitting in the couch looking at them both impatiently...

vicky:dadi,jaanu never has cried like this..
dadi:haan..if she cried too..she will stop seeing maan or geet..but why she is still crying..

before they continue,they heared a sweet voice singing a lullaby...they both turned n saw geet singing...maan was also looking geet shocked..

so jaa
so jaa raajkumaari so jaa

go to sleep princess
go to sleep

so jaa main balihaari so jaa

go to sleep my precious one..go to sleep
so jaa raajkumaari so jaa

go to sleep princess
go to sleep

geet sang so sweet..but the voice was too painful...

so jaa mithe sapane aaen
go to sleep and dream sweet dreams

sapnon men pee daras dikhaayen-
see ur beloved ones in dreams

ud kar roopnagar men jaayen
fly away to the enchanting city in ur dreams

roopnagar ki sakhiyaan aaen -
the maidens of city will surround you...

the baby  was sobbing..n rubbing her eyes to sleep..geet saw maan sleeping resting his head on the couch..
geet turned the other side n removed her blouse buttons.she placed her nipples inside her mouth n made her latch...the baby will easily sleep feeling the nipples inside,though it was not hungry...n the baby was in half sleep..
dadi saw vicky sleeping seated in his place..the lori was not for  baby..it has made the elders also sleep in peace...

raajaaji maala pahanaayen-
the Rajkumar will garland you...

choome maang tihaaree so jaa
and kiss ur fore head

so jaa raajkumaari so ja
go to sleep princess
go to sleep

geet saw baby sleeping holding her curves in her small hands..she wiped her tears..the lori only reminded her mother..geet still remembers even when she was 7 r 8 yrs old too,her mother will sing this song to make her sleep...she released her nipple from babys  mouth n wiped her...she did her blouse buttons...she gently gave  a small kiss on babys forehead n placed the baby in cradle..she came to her bed..she took guru's photo..
guru,only a few days..i'll be with u...she kissed his photo n kept it back on the side table n slept..

Precap:1...dr to maan:did u all notice, baby is not speaking ...
              2...sashas gossip...daadi hears it...

Those who want pms please add vallitanupm to ur buddy list..
or send buddy request there...
Do hit like buttons,if you like it..

Leave your precious cmnts too..:)😉

Sorry for any hindi n mistakes..LOL

6.4.2012...3.40pm..

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so emotinal part dear
really ossum one
ye sasha bina dear
waiting for the next part dear
update soon pls
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 18
nice part...
where is Geet planning to go later as of now?
Sasha u will be soon kicked out of KC...
cont soon...
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update, a painful one.
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome n mindblowing update...

really loved it...

but why baby is not speaking...geet is trying to suicide i think so...plz dont do anything like dat...

thank u very much fr such a lovely update...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sailor_N thumbnail