Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Excuse me for such a random human appearance! I did not know that this show even existed until tonight when I accidentally sat upon the remote control and changed the channel to 'Sony'. I yawned for a second when I saw Abhishek and the song *Pichleee janaaam mohi something blah blah' played in the back of my mind. I rapidly dived for the control in serious and desperate need to CHANGE. THE. CHANNEL when suddenly a gust of wind breezed by.

It was a KavyAnjali moment whereby a random autumn tree leaf landed on the screen and I turned my head away as the indoor dusts threatened to blind my eye. Prena's 115th red dupaata flowed and gobsmackled me in the face whilst I sat there mesmerized to the very core. The camera zoomed into my face left, right & center, turning gray with 'tishum tishum' background effects capturing my astonishment. In a moment of pure surprise, I forgot to demand to the camera man to record me on the right side since I have an ugly horrendous left 'look'.

Who is that man? I whispered to myself. Who is that fine specimen of humanity that has escaped from my ogling notice all this time? I used to pride myself into thinking that I have SEEN, drooled and obsessed over EVERY single good looking man roaming on this earth! I sound superficial don't I? Well guess what? I AM! Stern Smile Especially when it comes to celebrities!

Ashish Kapoor also known as Udhay? OH MY GOODNESS *Drool to infinity!* How dare I not notice him until now? I am compensating my delay by google imaging him and saving EVERY damn photo I can find! *shakes with need*. He is SO flaming HOT! Everything about him oozes a bad boy persona. Is he bad? Is he the villain? I have no idea! Why isn't the heroine in love with him? Why does she not shake onto the ground and beg him to marry her? Why is she asking about the other thing? WHY do the directors ALWAYS get the hot guy to play the second role?

Is there any chance that the heroine will fall in love with him? I'm contemplating whether I should watch this show. I cant stand it when the girl ends up with the wrong guy. I have a theory and it is absolutely disgusting - Yes I am ashamed of myself. In the television world, the heroine must always end up with the best looking, most mean spirited and downright rude hero! I'm so creepy! Ouch I still can't watch Vampire Diaries until the very last episode where I will find out whether she ends up with Stephan or Damon. If she ends up with Damon, I'm watching the show! If not, I'll attack the screen.

I cant risk falling in love with Ashish only to see him with NO ONE at the end! What should I do!? I hate horrible endings! OHMYGOODNESS. Sorry about the scream, I just saw an amazing photo of him *Save picture as*.

Anyhow can someone tell me if there is hope? Will the other guy die soon in the show? Are there any predictions of him turning evil and not redeemable?

I'll be back to read your responses.

I have to explain to the world that I have added a new man in my harem.

Regards

Theunfaithful Sammy.

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlslipsa123chainedreamerMulan08brown.eyedaewasweet-knifeNivRen_1MashiatMimosaakshaayaDikshi92shrarrtiAdd123_Rashmigurpreet28papiamitzificationShaily.shivangi783dimpzzfatim30-Deepzz-..yajnaseni..bluedreamz953Cythereaspringsnikhilageetarryline_Darling_OmaRamdassprc_fan1ananya2000LadyFlame.SilentPrincessS.H.I.E.L.D.-AngelaKaParI-dreamyjennicejyoti06lostmymusic.iqbalslover*Dakoo_Minzy*Silentsoul-SMay31-beintehaa.cooldude10hopehotutopia88...navina......Harmony..._Poulomi_ZaYa_Beintehaa-ExceptioalMe--AriaNe-pickachuprerna4rishavMysticRiverBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHOULD I watch this show?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Heyy Sammy welcome to the forum huney! Hug

I so love all your posts and dearly missed them after Geet ended! Embarrassed

Ashish is one hot guy! He isn't a bad guy fully,its that he is got the grey shade a bit. He is a little grey shaded prince-but a prince with whom you'll definately fall in love! Day Dreaming

you can get all UV scenes in the following link..

UdayVeer Vids - pg24 20/1 -Shopping- SEE HERE

He is my latest obsession on TV too! Cool

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlsakshaayagurpreet28Shaily.nikhilageetprachurya_Darling_FingerFetishS.H.I.E.L.D.-AngelaKaParI-OmaRamdassprc_fan1jyoti06...navina..._Poulomi_MysticRiver

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
awww man ur post was too cute to handle... well if u hv some leisure time then jst watch UV videos...nd according to CVs there is love traingle or might b quadilateral love story...but we all sure she will end up wid UV :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.gurpreet28_Darling_FingerFetishOmaRamdassprc_fan1

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Heyy Sammy welcome to the forum huney! Hug

I so love all your posts and dearly missed them after Geet ended! Embarrassed

Ashish is one hot guy! He isn't a bad guy fully,its that he is got the grey shade a bit. He is a little grey shaded prince-but a prince with whom you'll definately fall in love! Day Dreaming

you can get all UV scenes in the following link..

UdayVeer Vids - pg24 20/1 -Shopping- SEE HERE

He is my latest obsession on TV too! Cool

OOOH YAAAY I see a familiar cyber face! Hug I felt like such a loner just randomly posting a topic in this forum but seeing your ID makes me want to poop out some poetry!

I love love love gray shaded guys! Heck I wouldn't have even minded if he were downright evil! He looks delicious hence 7 khoon maaf! ROFL

Thanks for the link! XXX

AND I have too many obsessions. I have to remain faithful to Maan! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.dimpzz_Darling_S.H.I.E.L.D.-AngelaKaParI-prc_fan1OmaRamdass*Dakoo_Minzy*pickachu

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

I loved ur intro...ROFL
Gosh! Cant stop laughing! LOL

Okay back to the point!
I will obviously advice u to watch the show becoz of many reasons apart from AK's hot looks...

1. UV 's charming persona. His grayish shade character...his 'andaaz'... his plotting and planning...his evil looks and his killer smirks. He might seem evil on outside but but but...there's a twist!
He is not as he looks...he has something more to it...Wink

2. Vijay bhai's funny dialogues and his hilarious OTT take on everything...he is womanish, evil, sly, sleazy...chuglibaaz...he is the funniest vamp i have ever seen.

3. Manyata's cuss words and her funny antics...

4. I know i should have added this at no. 2 ... MANVEER!!MANVEER!!!MANVEER!!!! yes its the second best thing in DEK...the chemistry between Manyata and UdayVeer os Rocking...hot and sizzling.

5. Sibling rivalries...plotting and planning.

6. Politics.

I short u should start watching te show...even though its going a little slow, but we are hoping for a huge blast on monday!
LOL
P.S. ROFL harem????
U will have tough competition buddy...everyone here has added him in their 'harem'...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlsNivRen_1_Darling_prc_fan1-AngelaKaParI-S.H.I.E.L.D.OmaRamdassjyoti06lostmymusic.

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SMay31-

awww man ur post was too cute to handle... well if u hv some leisure time then jst watch UV videos...nd according to CVs there is love traingle or might b quadilateral love story...but we all sure she will end up wid UV :D

Likewise, your IF photo is too cute to handle! LOL Oh too many triangles and shapes! = | I have a feeling that my heart might get broken if I watch this show. The heroine already disappointed me for not being in love with Udhay. I like smart females. I think I should step into the serial and show the reality of life.

Reality is - all girls would fall for Udhay. Full stop
! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.prachurya_Darling_S.H.I.E.L.D.OmaRamdass-SMay31-

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD!! Where are your hands?! WHERE ARE THEY!?!??! I wanna KISS them because they were the ones who typed these magical words which made me fall in love with Uday ALL.OVER.AGAIN!!!!

Regarding watching the show, your experience is making me state mine. I first saw Uday while randomly changing the channel. It was the scene where he helped Manyata with the chair. I didn't know who he was, I didn't know his name, I didn't know the story, I knew nothing but I saw. I saw how his hands trailed from her cheek, rubbing away her tears, down to her arm as she cried desperately but he enjoyed it. I was like, "THE ULTIMATE BAD GUY IS HERE!!! I'M DEAD!!!!" Though after that, I didn't watch the show till much later but like you, it was love at first sight for me as well Day Dreaming

Coming to your query, well watch it. Or the Uday scenes at least. Right now, NOTHING sensible is going on within the show and that Aakash is pakaofying us from all the angles and the girl is acting like a 12 year old in love for ignoring the oh-so-perfect Uday for that loser Aakash Dead BUT! The CV's have hinted that this is all temporary as ManVeer are the end game for the show, though I am beginning to doubt it Cry But the fact remains Uday is one hell of a breathe of fresh air for us because of his devilish character which actually is very charming. Well, Uday is a human with so many selfish motives that you can't help but love him. That is, if you have a liking for grey characters like me! The more you watch him, the more you'd wish for Manyata to end up with him. And I think the CVs know it because only a very small number of people are rooting for Aakash-Manyata to be the end game. And we seriously hope that CVs have enough sense to realize it...

Final verdict - watch the Uday scenes. They are too awesome to resist. Also, watch the old Uday scenes and keep breathing while doing so LOL He LITERALLY takes our breathe away Blushing

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

swetamangeraakshaayaShaily.FingerFetish_Darling_-AngelaKaParI-S.H.I.E.L.D.OmaRamdassprc_fan1jyoti06*Dakoo_Minzy*-SMay31-...navina..._Poulomi_Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
ur post is damnnn fun to readLOL
no doubt ashish is the latest hot dude on television screen to watch for...good u got to know on time otherwise it would be a badluck...aww..
now u came to know about prince uday beer
welcome to the forum :)

his char is grey shaded one ur good with him he is good with u if ur bad than he is really master mind to show u what evil is...

at present story is love-triangle ...u can watch the scenes to catch what exactly the story at present...we all r rooting for manveer u too can join the club LOL

there is very much possibility for manveer to happen...after all its audience demandCool

Edited by loving_bird - 21 January 2012 at 7:57am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya_Darling_FingerFetish-AngelaKaParI-S.H.I.E.L.D.OmaRamdassjyoti06lostmymusic.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top