Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Well now that the tracks of Jeet's job, the imp test, the farmhouse party are over, what do you think will be the next track?

They've already showed that Lucky's mother is arriving & already there're tensions between him & Sweety. Also Rocky seems to be the apple of his grandmother's eye, Ginny might feel a bit unloved. Driving lessons are probably over for Sweety. Also they're Punjabis, so they'll probably celebrating Lohri.

Jeet has got his job back & might be getting that promotion. Pinky has gone against his wishes by starting the home biz with Urway. (I feel this is a take on the Amway co. & its questionable marketing practices. There was a documentary on this on news channel & the huge debts incurred by the people attracted by the promise of huge returns. But they didn't know that the actual products are quite expensive & therefore have a big inventory at home without any sales at all. This is the reason Amway is banned in the US, UK, Europe & Australia.) Sunny might be starting Karate classes. No idea about Rashi & Raavi.

Do you think that Sweety's MIL will be critical of Pinky & family?

Do respond folks, we still have two days to go.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashajprerna4rishavSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Upcoming MIL track.. Your views ?:Discuss here" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaviahamzanuhaashajSamraat_92

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

frozen.devilhamzanuhaMithuuPriyank.Kai.ashajShwets1502

ashaj

IF-Sizzlerz

ashaj

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
i agree with u guddi

its not that sweety does't like her or she does't want her to stay with her but everyday their only pinpoint her negativity which she does't like she is only scared of her were her ruling power will come to end when her MIL will comeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
hey Guddi!!Hug nice to see u after ages!!
btw u r still using the same aviWink

on topic - you have very well pointed out the 2 sides of the same coin.
Sweety is bossy by nature and is the home minister... from her kids education to her husband's health she takes care of everything! Hats off to her it's definitely not an easy task! Her MIL's coming will surely turn her house up side down, her son Rocky being the only grandson will be pampered, Lucky ji will get to eat as much rich & junk food he wants after all she will find her son to be skinny & lean!
MIL's routine & her extra demands will just over burden Sweety, cow's fresh milk, desi ghee and wht not!!

From what shown in the episode - dadi ji seems to be typical old fashioned punjabi lady! It's only after seeing the episode we can tell all of Sweety's concern are true or not.

i get it, being a mother she has right to stay with her son & his family but she needs to understand that her son is grown up and he has a family now, things have changed & she needs to except the change!!

an interesting track...looking forward to watching it!!Tongue

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Kai.

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I found her overreacting a bit too much...and the reason is because she doesnt wanna clean the house or make her MIL something speical as lucky ji wants..lucky ji is very close to sweety's family and is nice to them...does alot of for them..remember how jeet was alittle rude to him but he didnt say anything...he got gifts for all pinky's kids...he genuinely cares about her kids...so if he expects sweety gi to do alittle good for him mom it is not the end of the world...and there is 2 months left for rocky's midterm so if he spends some time with his grandma what is the big deal...basically sweety gi just doesnt want her mother in law to come to her house at all...if i was in lucky ji's place i would get very offended...i mean she didnt complain just once but kept going on and on...it is just one guest seriously get over it

but the one thing i am happy about is that in all other serials they show that only saas is mean and doesnt like bahu...at least here we are seeing reality that many bahu's feel the same way...in other serials bahu's leave house and make so many sacrifices for mother in laws and are close to in laws than their own family...but reality is that obviously people dont feel that way...your own family is different...you are always close to them...i am glad to see this change and see both sides of the coin

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.