•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys

so we always have these arguments on who is the best and who jassi should end up with.....

i was wondering if anyone here is like me- i love both purab and armaan. im just not able to decide who i want jassi to end up with.

just wanted to know if theres anyone who thinks the same...............

ooohooohooohooohooohooohoooh  mememememememememe!!  jprasad frantically jumping up and down and waving her arms)  I love Armaan and Purab....but I just love my tiger, Armu a tad bit more than Purab...you will never know the difference.

Originally posted by jprasad

ooohooohooohooohooohooohoooh  mememememememememe!!  jprasad frantically jumping up and down and waving her arms)  I love Armaan and Purab....but I just love my tiger, Armu a tad bit more than Purab...you will never know the difference.

me toooooooooo............be still my heart😉

Originally posted by jprasad

ur right JP..i can clearly see that you love both purab and armaan...and I don't think i ever saw the difference😉

Yea jprasad loves Purab and I love Armaan! 😆

I crack myself up! 😆

Seriously though I have nothing against the guy....I just am in love with Purab (Samir Soni actually) and can't see beyond him for sure!😉

so agreed piscean, hehe. i am like that too. if you want, i can put up armaans pic in my signature too, but im a lil more attracted to purab right now. actually i love armaan and purab both, they both are nice guys, like dream guys, and if i were to chose, id be confused. i love both guys guys, but purab just a lil more.

I like both of them equally. I think Jassi should marry both of them. Or... there should be like two different endings, one where she marries Armaan, and one where she marries Purab.