Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CV Discussion Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 149

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sravani.gunturi

Originally posted by Kriyaansh0311

Originally posted by sravani.gunturi

No offence but today and yesterday there were no Swaron scenes and the ReYam scene was to unite Kriyaansh wasnt it ? 
its not always about KriYaansh or SwaRon scenes Dear!!!
Last week...NO KRIYAANSH SCENE!!! So now imagine!!!!!!!!
And also...Here I am not bashing SwaRon!!!!!
My main point is WHY DOESN'T KRIYAANSH SPEAK WHEN THEY NEED TO DO THAT? 

Exactly !!! I tell you they just dont when they have to ...the only solution is to send all the gals to personality development classes seriously Sharon and Kria AngryAngry even a school gal is far better than them most of the times Shocked
I agree...dono beheno ko serious counselling ki zarwat hai...UFFAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Rish..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV Discussion Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 9)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--aimy--

IF-Dazzler

--aimy--

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Originally posted by --aimy--

I liked your ADVICE Rish..They need it...!!
ArSha look dam cute when they are fighting...at least CVs shld make use of their abilities..!!
this is not done..!! 
I dont particularly want Kriyaansh fiting, but how cum Kria isnt speaking up for HERSELF!!!!And rey is just standing quietly wile his best frend insults Kria.So, not lyk dem.They were such strong chars, wer has that gone???

Wahi toh..I want them to stand for themselves..!! Here they are making others stnd for them(Anyways I can't say that w/o seeing the actual epi..so i'm waiting for it)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

prrk86

IF-Dazzler

prrk86

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
yes kria is strong character right then y swayam is fighting 4 her
it's kria's story so plz don't sideline her and y rey doesn't stop his 
friend while insulting kria

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Originally posted by --aimy--

I liked your ADVICE Rish..They need it...!!
ArSha look dam cute when they are fighting...at least CVs shld make use of their abilities..!!
this is not done..!! 
I dont particularly want Kriyaansh fiting, but how cum Kria isnt speaking up for HERSELF!!!!And rey is just standing quietly wile his best frend insults Kria.So, not lyk dem.They were such strong chars, wer has that gone???
But they need to fight right now! And Shazz...Fights bring people close!!!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--aimy--..DamonCrazy..

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Thread being moved to CV discussion thread

singhkhusboo

singhkhusboo

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged

completely agree with your post .we are getting less kriyaansh scenes and track seems like it is being draged bcause I THINK CVS  CANT FIND ANY GOOD TRACK FOR KRIYAANSH WHO WERE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED AS LEADS BUT ARE NOW SIDELINED

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Julekha...atleast you should have informed!

-adorabubbles-

IF-Rockerz

-adorabubbles-

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
KriYaansh- the story of D3...D3 the story of KRIYAANSH. How?? Well the journey is about kria, a small town girl coming to Bombay to full fill her dreams of becoming a dancer. And rey, the man kria falls head over heals in love with.

So Palki i know you read IF's and my request is that please don't ignore KriYaansh. The memories of their each and every scene is in our hearts.

KriYaansh's every moment together is just mejical. I feel in love with D3 cause of kriyaansh and how relatable they were.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mairahnightrosesinghkhusboonebuLoveKriyanshbasket_101KriYansh_Pamnamylovkriyanshsujana9Nxt_rockstarsun-naaaaaaaaacrazyskyInfinitiesThe007ShivaniKriYaansh960..DamonCrazy.._SenbonZakura_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top