Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CV Discussion Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 149

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
totally agree with you rish...arsha are the best but dont know why cvs dont recognise there talentUnhappy and give them chance to show there talent

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9..DamonCrazy....Rish..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV Discussion Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 6)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --aimy--

I liked your ADVICE Rish..They need it...!!
ArSha look dam cute when they are fighting...at least CVs shld make use of their abilities..!!
this is not done..!! 
Emy exactly dude!!! They need to hear us! Its been a long time!!!!! Angry
And ArSha look cute and they are the best actors so they cAN portray fighting greatly as well...CV"S listen to the FANS!!!!!!!!!!!

--aimy--sujana9..DamonCrazy..

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh117

Yeah Rish I agree !!!

This is HECK undone !!!!

KriYaansh scenes are chopped like hell !!!!

Hayye Rama , slap sequence , Jungle track and now the fight track !!!!

Dont we deserve scenes ???

Exactly Romu.. 
Bahut ho gaya!!!!
And the speech given by Sharon during elections...We know Kria was hurt that time...But she could have replied... OMG !!! and also during the Canteen incident... and please...Me being just 15..i know what did that man mean! WHY DIDN"T KRIA?Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9..DamonCrazy..

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sravani.gunturi

Originally posted by Kriyaansh0311

Originally posted by sravani.gunturi

No offence but today and yesterday there were no Swaron scenes and the ReYam scene was to unite Kriyaansh wasnt it ? 
its not always about KriYaansh or SwaRon scenes Dear!!!
Last week...NO KRIYAANSH SCENE!!! So now imagine!!!!!!!!
And also...Here I am not bashing SwaRon!!!!!
My main point is WHY DOESN'T KRIYAANSH SPEAK WHEN THEY NEED TO DO THAT? 

Exactly !!! I tell you they just dont when they have to ...the only solution is to send all the gals to personality development classes seriously Sharon and Kria AngryAngry even a school gal is far better than them most of the times Shocked

I don't agree..!! Kria do portray what she should...BUT the CV"S... Kria ko ek MASSON bacha bana dia..OMG...small town girls are not like this!!! and DEHRADOON mein super models hain...its no SMALL TOWN! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

KriYansh_Pam

IF-Dazzler

KriYansh_Pam

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Exactly Rish!!!!!! These CVzzz r really Ghajini ki Bimari!!!!!! Mushkil se kuch track milta hai aur jab milta hai tab phir scriptwale baisaab humare KriYansh ko bhool jaate hainAngry KriYansh are showpieces r wat??? For God sake they r strong characters...Now wat has happnd??? KriYansh ka character assasination kar rahe hainAngry

sujana9..DamonCrazy....Rish..

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYansh_Pam

Exactly Rish!!!!!! These CVzzz r really Ghajini ki Bimari!!!!!! Mushkil se kuch track milta hai aur jab milta hai tab phir scriptwale baisaab humare KriYansh ko bhool jaate hainAngry KriYansh are showpieces r wat??? For God sake they r strong characters...Now wat has happnd??? KriYansh ka character assasination kar rahe hainAngry
I so agree with you!!!! 
Kabhi Cameraman kabhi script wale...Problem kya hain inhe? Don't they know that ArSha's magic has spread over all over the world...USE IT!!! How difficult is that now? Are you kids??? This is S~I~C~K~ ... Angry

KriYansh_Pamsujana9..DamonCrazy..

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Guys take it easy. Poor CVs they always try to make us happy, guys wait and watch we will get Kriyansh scenes. And long too. But we need to be patient. I know how you feel bcs i am feeling the same. But we need to be patient. We need to be calm. Inam sure next week we will get more Kriyansh scenes

sujana9..Rish..

namylovkriyansh

IF-Dazzler

namylovkriyansh

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
ya nooo kriyansh in today episode...and also in precap..giving us 5 min of fire exit scene than nooo kriyansh...where are kriyansh...there should be kriyansh in precap talking about or even fighting,,no problem...they need to clear they differnce...but kriyansh are no where from sham hai koi...we should get proper kriyansh "na koi kriyansh scene,na kriyansh in precap..not happening at all...Unhappy

sujana9..Rish..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top