Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CV Discussion Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 149

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Thak u CVs for giving a new angle to Kriyansh story, at the same tym allowing Arsha to portray another emotion!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achuAR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV Discussion Thread - DISCUSS HERE ONLY (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achuAR

IF-Dazzler

achuAR

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
we all had a complaint that kriyaansh's story is not at all moving...thanks for taking our opinions into consideration and for the giving the new twist in the story...

..DamonCrazy..

kutegal

kutegal

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Oooh we are extremely Loving the new Kreyansh track where we can see different perspective of their love story Embarrassed 
But I have one complaint to the Cvs that they dont show that many dance numbers!! We want to see couple dances on each pair of D3... like they can be them imagining stuff or could be for real as well. PLZ PLZ CVs Iove when yall show emotions or frustration or anger through DANCE!!! Like when swayam was hurt after the party, we want want smth like that between Kreyansh Smile

LOVE D3

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Great track CVs...Promos made the state of things look much worse than they actually are, and I'm thankful for that!!!But pls show more dancing...

lov_in_d_air

lov_in_d_air

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
i hav a Request fr CVs n palki...plz air a special episode on d occasion of Valentine day...please...would lov to see D3 gang spl...please Big smile...would lov to see special romantic moments between Viha , Swaron & KriyaanshBig smile...

sujana9

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Shouting AGAIN...This post is not for any SwaRon Fan...(Just to prevent FIGHTING)Sleepy
Why is KriYaansh getting sidelined AGAIN?
First HAYE RAMA...
The FOOTLOOSE SPEECH by Sharon...we know Kria got emotional there...But she could have replied..She is a strong girl...!!!! Angry
Then JUNGLE SEQUENCE... there also we got a chotu sa KriYaansh sequence..I mean just a 2 minutes Rolling Polling and Swaron got around a 10minutes sequence!! Can I have an answer to this CV's? 
And now the Precap...Okay supposedly you want to make SwaRon fans happy! Then what about US? KriYaansh are fighting right? Rey wants to get Kria back...Then NO KRIYAANSH IN THE PRECAP!!!!! WHY?? Kria and Rey should have a conversation for that! And I know you guys won't answer so we have to wait another 3 days to get the answer...THIS IS SICK!!!!
KriYaansh are so cute when they fight...ArSha are so real..Use it..Use there ABILITY...!!!! Advice!!! Dead

Edited by Kriyaansh0311 - 26 January 2012 at 7:36am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkriyanshrgarimasuchitrabeheraneha445singhkhusbooVirman4lyfKriYansh_Pamtaniya_dostiiprrk86--aimy--Kriyanshisnatnamylovkriyansh..nams..kriyanshfankumjooInfinitiesluv_arsha

Kriyansh

IF-Dazzler

Kriyansh

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
i agree...no offecnce but again sharon ka status bhashan chalu hogaya...n aise lag raha tha like kriyansh cant speak...agar swaron jagda bhi kar rahe the then...atleast rey cud hav made her understand ki its not abt the status alwaz...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namylovkriyansh..Rish..

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyansh

i agree...no offecnce but again sharon ka status bhashan chalu hogaya...n aise lag raha tha like kriyansh cant speak...agar swaron jagda bhi kar rahe the then...atleast rey cud hav made her understand ki its not abt the status alwaz...
EXACTLY MY POINT !!!!!
Hamesha why this STATUS? 
Status toh Swayam ka bhi hain..He has AUDI...
Status toh Kria ka bhi hai...She has IPHONE 4s...THEN WHY?
And coming back to the point...WHY IS KRIYAANSH ALWAYS SIDELINED...
even during the FOOTLOOSE SPEECH!!! Argh..!!!! Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top