Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I was just wondering about how Phulwa has just escaped from a harrowing experience that might inevitably leave a mark on her. This scene starts off the night when he brings her back home and they've gone to their respective rooms to sleep. 
Maafi for my limited vocab, 2 months out of school and I've seemed to forgotten half my wordsGeek
Khair, I hope you enjoy it anyways!:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sleep just wasn't coming to him tonight. The horror was over, he had found her at last - yet he could not completely convince himself the nightware was entirely over. She hadn't spoken since her return and it disturbed him greatly. "Maan ki tassali ke liye ek baar usko dekhkar aati hoon - khud ki aankhon se dekhne ke baad hi shanti milega."

She had shut herself off from him in fear that if she opened her mouth, the old lady's screams lounging in her mind would find their way out. Nope, she didn't have anything else to say and all she needed was some sleep to wear off her exhaustion. But dreams were even more haunting than reality as she revisited the dingy old shelter they had been thrown into. Over and over she kept hearing the taunts from the goons and the old lady's request for water. She was once again helpless and desperate, and could only utter the one name that gave her any semblance of hope.

Abhay stood in front of her room, hesitantly opening the door to see if she had managed to get some sleep. Yet the first thing that met him was not the sight of her sleeping, but his own name being uttered repeatedly like a chant. "Abhay...Abhay...Abhay..." she whimpered softly - the sound getting stronger and more desperate every time. He understood immediately - she needed him, now.

He ran over to her side, clutching her face and calling out to her to wake up - but she was trapped in her own reverie. "Phulwa, aankhein kholo - mein yahan hoon, tumhare saat hoon," he said, hoping the message would get through to her. As her chanting got louder, she started to sob, growing more and helpless.
"Phulwa, tumhare Abhay yahan hain - tumhe kuch nahin hoga!", he yelled in a whisper, his face wrenching in despair. Finally, she opened her eyes, meeting his equally tensed ones.

"Abhay, Abhay, Abhay - ", she tried to tell him the horror she had just witnessed but her fear refused to let her say anything. Her inability to speak only deepened her fear and she started to wail like a mute toddler who had just realised his mother would never hear him. 

Her tear-streaked and fear-stricken face stabbed his own heart because he couldn't stop her nightmare. She grabbed his shirt and her eyes grew wider in despair, sobbing continuously into his chest.
He took her hand, grasping it firmly and lulling her head onto his chest as she curled up in his warmth. With the other hand, he softly caressed her hair and repeated into her ear the only thing she had to hear "Phulwa, mein tumhare saat hoon aur tumko kabhi chor kar nahin jayoongi."  
As the minutes passed, her sobbing quietened down and her tense frame started to relax. His hand has never let go of hers, and she was certain it never would. Her breathing calmed down as she heard his heartbeat reverberating strongly in her own and the sound of his gentle voice reminded her of her mother's lullaby as she drifted off into a much lighter dream, one that she didn't have to be waken up from.

As he felt her finally let go of her helplessness and desperation, he let his own head drop on hers for support and brought his arm around her to hold her tight. He realised with a sad smile that she might never come to know that his fear of losing her was much greater than her need for him. His exhausation finally overwhelmed him and he closed his eyes to join her wherever she was. Yet, never did his grip loosen nor his protective arms fall from her side. He would never let go of her - he had promised her for life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave any comments below, thank you!Smile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesmedhahpslove...OMGlarimel22AR_ArShishally_mmadhubansenpressuMulaarul01PagliLadki_SK_-Amri-Allbut1MsCeylonmimi_stiny15Amerestamanna139155shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Always With You ~ AP OS" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
waoooWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuvita93tiny15

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Yay!! You finally wrote it! :D 

WOW! You have penned down their pain and fear beautifully. Abhays fear of losing her and especially Phulwas description of the fear and horror she experienced- Beautifully described. ClapClapClap

He understood immediately - she needed him, now.
Sigh..the bond. Beautiful. 

"Phulwa, tumhare Abhay yahan hain - tumhe kuch nahin hoga!"
Haaye! How yearn to hear this. 

He realised with a sad smile that she might never come to know that his fear of losing her was much greater than her need for him. 
So true and so beautifully put. I wish she would know...his concern, fear for her is moving.

Yet, never did his grip loosen nor his protective arms fall from her side. He would never let go of her - he had promised her for life.
Wow...Just wow. Day Dreaming

I wish they show such a scene which would just reinforce their strong bond and give both the chance to realize how much they care for each other. 
Like you said will she ever realize...I wish she does. At least such a scene will give some insight to each other about how much they need each other and their care...
Ok i'm repeating myself but you get the gist. 

Once again, AMAZING writing! I could see each and every action happening. I can so imagine him holding onto her while she sleeps. Its beautiful yaar! 

Agar vocab low hai tu yeh haal i wonder when you get into full form tab kya hoga. LOL
Kidding, seriously you write brilliantly, you have such command over words. Just...amazing!! 
Sorry dont know how to explain more but it truly touched me. :)

Wish to read more from you soon. :))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22pressuAllbut1tiny15

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Yay!! You finally wrote it! :D 
Yay I did! Lol what to do, so much time and so much inspiration! 

WOW! You have penned down their pain and fear beautifully. Abhays fear of losing her and especially Phulwas description of the fear and horror she experienced- Beautifully described. ClapClapClap
Thank you so much!HugSomehow it's as though they put up a rough front with everybody else around, being a dacoit and a police respectively they feel a need to show their dum. But in the end they're both human, and she's bound to break down somewhere...

He understood immediately - she needed him, now.
Sigh..the bond. Beautiful. 
It's quite the reverse of the scene they showed where she could feel his concern for her. So sweet they are.

"Phulwa, tumhare Abhay yahan hain - tumhe kuch nahin hoga!"
Haaye! How yearn to hear this. 
His dialogues these days only centre around her - don't think you'd have to wait too long to hear thisWink

He realised with a sad smile that she might never come to know that his fear of losing her was much greater than her need for him. 
So true and so beautifully put. I wish she would know...his concern, fear for her is moving.
I wonder what she would say if she did find out...it's like when he found out that despite her injury she was still concerned about what he was eating and that she cooked his food, his face just broke into a smile. Sigh...

Yet, never did his grip loosen nor his protective arms fall from her side. He would never let go of her - he had promised her for life.
Wow...Just wow. Day Dreaming

I wish they show such a scene which would just reinforce their strong bond and give both the chance to realize how much they care for each other. 
Like you said will she ever realize...I wish she does. At least such a scene will give some insight to each other about how much they need each other and their care...
Ok i'm repeating myself but you get the gist. 
Personally I'm hoping Jiten tells her one day, because he really respects the both of them and was probably one of the few who respected her since the first day. And also because it's quite unlikely Abhay will directly tell her what he did, either since he's confused about his feelings now or he just wouldn't want to worry her.
And I'm really hoping that Phulwa does something about his hand after her ordeal is over!! He's already cut it twice for her, I hope she makes him promise her he won't do it again in the future - her time to take care of him!

Once again, AMAZING writing! I could see each and every action happening. I can so imagine him holding onto her while she sleeps. Its beautiful yaar! 

Agar vocab low hai tu yeh haal i wonder when you get into full form tab kya hoga. LOL
Kidding, seriously you write brilliantly, you have such command over words. Just...amazing!! 
Sorry dont know how to explain more but it truly touched me. :)
Thank you again! I'm truly flatteredBig smile It's really nice to get such words of encouragement from a fellow writer ~ inspired by you of course:)

Wish to read more from you soon. :))
Birthday posts! Haha hope I can put them out with a little bit more jhakass!
Hoping to hear from you too!:D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pressuAllbut1

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Oh wow, this is absolutely wonderful! So real, so haunting, so painful and so, so beautifully written! I really hope we get to see something like this next week, because all of this is definitely going to be leaving a deep mark on both of them!
I have so much to say about this, but I saw it just before going to bed and I had to read it, couldn't leave it till morning, and. Is that I have the initial reaction out of the way, I'll read it again tomorrow and complete the rest of my thoughts!
Thank you so much for this, a PhAb way to kick start the weekend! You and Anu need to become full time PhAb writers, and we'll be the happiest people ever :D

pressuvita93tiny15

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClap very very well done..u know even without being a member here I could read what u guys wrote bt I gt myself registerd here so tht i can also lt u people know what a wonderful job u people r doing and how lovely it is fr PhAb fans like us to go through such epic postsSmileSmile
I am quite certain we r going to have such a scene fr sure I mean the story cant move anywhere else bt this sceneSmile Amen to that
And I tatally agree phulwa should know what Abhay went through trying to find her and Jiten is the best bet fr us to let her knowSmile
And yes yes do something about abhay's left hand ...after holding your hand he has already cut it twice..the least u can do is to kiss itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
And girls waiting fr many many such memorble posts..keep it comingSmile

pressuvita93tiny15

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
@Jitendar- Wow good thought. True he had always been nice with her. Yes it would be cute if he comes to meet her or maybe she calls in office (was missing him;)) and Jiten picks up and tells her how Abhay sir was acting like a zombie for her lol. On a serious note it would be really cute if they just show Phulwa getting an account of how Abhay fought his way to find her. :) 

@Hand- Sahi mein. When i saw his hand i was like why do you keep hurting yourself? Really Phulwa should see that and ask him why did he do that and be all caring. And Abhay would again be lost in her. Cuties. hehe. And yeah she should make him promise that he should not hurt himself so much. 

Haaye! After reading such awesome posts I'm getting even more impatient for AP! :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

gudiya74

Groupbie

gudiya74

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Beautifully written. Hope to see such wonderful moments on screen. You write so well I could literally see it happening with abhay and phulwa as a part of it.I'd love to see their emotional moments thatis what makes them so lovable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.