Posted: 18 years ago
Inspired by NP18's hot hopes, I thought I would ask fellow Armaan and Jassi lovers what they would love to see. 

I am gonna have to go with what NP18 wrote to inspire me to start this topic. 

NP18 wrote, "...hope armaan wont be able to do the regular routine..hope he cant get beyond saying that stupid green dress doesnt suit her ..hope he gets tongue tied.. hope he gets no ideas in his head wen hes with her.. hope he makes a fool of himself and hope he gets angry and screams instead of being all nice and sweet...hope he offers her the contract and she tells him they hav no money for all these...hope he takes her out to lunch and orders mushroomπŸ˜†... hope he hugs her coz of a cockroach in the green room...hope he bangs into her lik they used to show in the title song(so smart)and has a flashback...hope she trips,falls and he catches her ...

hope he tells her the truth and convinces her to work for gm., hope he doesnt ever tell her she looks beautiful,good,gorgeous or watever(not wen shes jessica)hope he never gives her cards/gifts/tedys/flowers..hope they become friends.. hope they fight...hope they patch up...but hope he doesnt fall for jessica...

but  then hope jessica will stay jessica..she looked lik she wud be ready to become jassi again anytime...ready to do armaan sir again.😊

hope t&d show more and more of both of them...hope i get over my obsession and see men looking lik themselves rather than apoova...eveyone looks lik apoorva to me."

im on purabs side, but still admire jassi and armaan's loveship. i mean i have hopes for them to gain a new relationship along with trust, and memories. I want them to have the desire to actually do something for each other.

nice topic!πŸ˜†

well..i hope jessica becomes jassi again..i hope at least one damn person recognizes her voice..i hope armaan just talks about jassi in front of jessica..i hope jassi doesn't stop saying armaan "sir" i hope armaan loves jassi throughout the whole story, i hope malika get beaten, i hope armaan and jassi have a whole romantic week of episodes just for them without the inteference of others..i hope jassi gets obbsessed with armaan...i hope jassi can model for GM...i hope somone reminds them that jassi owns gulmohor..i hope t and d will stop promoting ekta serials in jassi...

nice one jp . just like always.πŸ˜†
kya hai yaar, Sukh and Neha, I don't want to see ur yellow smileys, but ur responses...πŸ˜‰

your title gave me unfounded hopes jp...................

I hope Arman  understands my love for him...................

I hope he behaves like a good boy............

and stick to jassi like they are siamees twins.............

i hope ekta leaves the serial...i  hope monday comes fast..i hope they are not siamees twinsπŸ˜‰

I hope Jassi comes to GM on pretext of modeling...... she offers to help the gang by taking some papers to Armaan's cabin..... Armaan is busy working..... as is his habit, he yells "Jassi"..... as is her habit, Jassi (no longer Jessica) literally runs towards Armaan's cabin and says "ayee Armaan Sir"....... Armaan who had his back towards the door turns around with lightening speed ....... Jassi starts saying something about those papers..... and she realizes what she just said and what just happened........
I hope Jessica sees Jassi's pic in Armaan's wallet
I hope Jessica sees Armaan bonding with Walias and Nandu
I hope Armaan and Jessica go to Chowpaty and eat Bhel Puri
😊

You guys have already mentioned all the ones i could have ever come up with .

Well i hope Purab finds someone wonderful. He's a really nice guy.