Devon ke Dev Mahadev

are they bloopers?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ary42

ary42

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
whenever i see fallacies, i cannot control myself from pointing them out. here are the things shown that made no sense:-

why do vrigu and kashyap's wife stay at their father's house even after marriage? their husbands also seem to stay at their father-in-laws house.

kashyap and aditi are indra's dad and mom yet he never behaved like a son with them.

kashyap married 12 other daughters of daksh, why are they not shown yet?

no offence intended.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "are they bloopers?" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
agree with you...didn't know abt it before..bt when daksh was going for mahamandal baithak n aditi, khyati put tilak on tehir husband's forhead then i realized the same...n when these gals r married to those sages n they should live like them too aswell...why in palace???
n if Adit is mother of Indra then why are they showing her so young, n she doesn't look like a married women...n kashyap is a shiv-bhakht, hw did he get married with khyati... lil bot illogical...:(

swordfishh

IF-Dazzler

swordfishh

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
They show Madinike worship the Shivling which is the symbol of Shiv and Parvati... Blooper one
Shiv has that snake around his neck... that came after Sati died and he married Parvati... Blooper two 

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ary42

whenever i see fallacies, i cannot control myself from pointing them out. here are the things shown that made no sense:-

why do vrigu and kashyap's wife stay at their father's house even after marriage? their husbands also seem to stay at their father-in-laws house.

kashyap and aditi are indra's dad and mom yet he never behaved like a son with them.

kashyap married 12 other daughters of daksh, why are they not shown yet?

no offence intended.

thts exactly wht i was thinking too. Do they all live at Daksh's palace?
First of all they never showed Kashyap & Aditi; Bhrigu & Khayati to be couples only when they did the aarti like 2-3episodes ago!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
bloopers will be there.. obviously.. regarding Dakshas other daughters in guess they cant cast so many girls can they?
about Khyati and Additi i guess they still stay with their father because the Mahrishis/their husbands are residing in Dakshas court...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBanideboleena.manna

reima

reima

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
The serial makers claim that they have researched well and in depth and have also consulted experts; hence, maybe there are explanations that could be given but they do not have the time to show everything.

arathyvr

Goldie

arathyvr

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged

If im not wrong Daksh had 100 or so daughters n married of 27 of them to Chandra too...Guess they cant show all of them n it will b a bit messy too( (tats jst ma POV) 

ary42

ary42

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reima

The serial makers claim that they have researched well and in depth and have also consulted experts; hence, maybe there are explanations that could be given but they do not have the time to show everything.

i have never seen a single movie/serial maker claim otherwise. and they have the time to show nandi etc. and not any explaining to these?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.