Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update can't believe she trust snake any way love the update arnav has turn in to such a jerk she became responsible and he became a pig love the update he saw her scars aryan was their son name that was so sad thanks for the pm 
Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
zafi thumbnail
So sad for Khushi.😭😭😭😭😭
Awesome update.β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it. Continue soon. Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update again:)

hope arnav comes to know about aryan soon...

and want arnav to be back to his self or even asr mode:)

continue soon...
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey siya!
It was so interesting . Felt really bad for khushi. Pls update soon.
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awsome amazing update
hope Arnav gets to know about Aryan
cont.soon
thanks for pm
arshiiasr thumbnail

part 6
]Arnav just turned away angrily slamming the door behind him. Khushi sat down on the bed and ran her fingers over the scar, which she had gotten when she went into early labor for aryan, it was something she'd have to live with for the rest of her life reminding her of aryan. Khushi wiped her tears and went to sleep.As for tonight shyam was taking her out for a movie to make her feel better and to say sorry for making her cry yesterday, she gladly accepted as the raizadas were away and she didn't want to be with Arnav after last night, she hated his sight. Around 6, the door bell rang and arnav opened it to see shyam standing with a bunch of flowers. A- what are you doing here, s- oh I'm taking khushi out, A- why,s- umm because…..[/DIV]
It's none of your business, come on let's go ,she said from behind, and left she had a good time at the movie, she enjoyed it a lot. shyam dropped her at 8, she said good bye and he left. She walked towards the door when she saw arnav making out with some girl, she shook her head and murmured disgusting but unfortunately arnav heard her and stopped her. A- babe I think you should go he said to the girl kissing her on the cheek and she left while Arnav caught Khushi hand and turned her around, K- I told didn't I , that you have no right to touch me , A- just be quiet I can say the same you have no right , so what I was making out with her you don't have to give your opinion, just keep it to yourself, K- god Arnav you've change a lot, your so damn, A- damn what he said bringing her closer, when SLAP! she slapped him twice, K- what did I say not to touch me can't you get that through your freaken brain , and she turned around leaving a furious Arnav, he was slapped again by her, A- you will da** pay for this miss khushi gupta. she reached her room, when her cell rang, it was shyam he called to check on her, knowing arnav. K- yes I'm fine, s- good, if you don't mind me asking, but will you ever tell arnav about aryan, about the fact you carried his child. she paused and sighed, K- as much as I would love to I don't think it'll make a difference to him, I mean look how much his changed, he'd probably be happy that our baby died, she said her voice choking , K- so you answer is no I will never tell him about our baby, anyway I'll talk to you later bye. She hung up and turned around stunned to see Arnav leaning on the open door smirking. A- well , well so miss khushi gupts was pregnant , K- just shut up it's none of your business , A- whose the father do you know he said sarcastically, not knowing he was hurting her, K- it's none of your business , A- so you don't know maybe you should, K- you wanna know fine,shyam is the dad, are you happy, and for you information my child isn't in this world anymore so go ahead and make as many comments , now LEAVE, she said screaming all at once. Arnav turned around not knowing whether to be sad or happy or angry, he just didn't like being the mother shyam child , it meant she was able to move on after that night, then why hell couldn't he. He shook he head with his ego coming in the way only thinking of getting khushi back for those harsh slaps he had received for no da** reason, boy would she have to pay and he left for his roomV]Khushi on the other hand closed the door and slid down, crying she held her head in her hands, she knew she shouldn't have said that, but he didn't have a right to know he was the father. He was insulting her like he did in school, calling her a s*** taunting her by saying she didn't know who the father was, he was a jerk, maybe loosing aryan was a sign from god, that her and arnav are never meant to be, thank god her child wouldn't have to see what kind of jerk his dad is, she couldn't take it anymore she had to leave , she couldn't do this job. She got up and packed her clothes, she left the house before leaving she left an envelope for him
Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago
arshiiasr thumbnail
part 7

she left after few months he came homeHe make his way to his bed and searched for something in he draw, he took out a crumpled letter, trying to straighten it out, yes it was the same letter khushi had left inside the envelope for Arnav. He looked at it and reread it again over and over like he did when he first received it.e
Dear arnav,
I don't know whether I'm doing the right thing, then again I never thought twice before falling in love with you, and look how that turned out, anyway, I know after you read this you probably won't care, you'll just trash this but being a human I thought you had the right to know. You wanted to know who the father was for my child right. Well it was you, Arnav. Shocked I know but unlike me you've probably don't remember prom night when we made love no sorry it was probably just a one night stand for you, well the outcome of that was aryan I can't change it, you can either believe me or deny all you want but that will never change the truth. But the sad thing was, you actually believed it was shyams child, then again after all I'm a sl*** right? Actually the saddest thing was I prayed that maybe one day we'd be together , I still had loved you after you insulted me, and unfortunately I still do, then again I'm just a silly girl dreaming , when in reality you're the only person that has only given me pain except when you gave me aryan but then he was snatched from me, anyway thank you for coming into my life , you have taught me many lessons especially a very important one, NOT TO FALL IN LOVE, it's all fake, but I wish you had taught me how to mend my heart back into one piece, I mean after all you were the one that broke it ,how ever I shall move on someday and will pray that maybe you get some sense and change your ways of living , it's time you be a real man. Have a good life and I hope we never come across each others way.
">love khushi
He caressed over the letters khushi, they were smudged obviously by her tears when she had written this letter, arnav sighed, his life was messed up, and he didn't know what he wanted. He had lost face in god especially when he found about his child aryan, he blamed it on him from taking his son away, then again who was more guiltier him from ruining Khushi's life or god snatching arnav away from them. He hated khushi for keeping this secret from him, if she had told him then perhaps they could have worked things out but no she had other plans he though furiously..He slowly dozed off with these thoughts till it was morning again. The first thing he did was freshen up, after that he booked a ticked for New York, America, where she was. Two days later he was on his way to her why? well he didn't know himself?</p></p>
Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago
gud dat khushi has moved on...
i m loving dis idiot n bad arnav n dis responsible n goog gal khushi
it is much better...let arnav suffer for khushi...
loved it
awsome update!!!!!!!!
thanks for pm...keep doing it for all ur works
Jalebibaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg! Im totaly n love with ths.

Arnav s such a jerk nd hurting her a lot.
Feelin bad 4 her.

And like ths kind shyam.
Oh she went away frm him.
Nw arnav ll realise.
Do cont soon ya.
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nyc to see that khushi has moved on... what is Arnav gonna do next... waiting fr d next part...
Contibue soon... :)