25 [92.59%]
1 [3.70%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

bxbabygrl4u2nv Senior Member
bxbabygrl4u2nv
bxbabygrl4u2nv

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Winkwe all no dat disha daa pretiest!!!LOLbuh i personally think dat pairs very pretty even though i cant stand herAngry

teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
see i think cuz of her jewelry and hair on teh show, gargi looks really wierd, but i think if she did herself up normally then she'd be really pretty.  i think disha's pretty when her mouth is closed, but she's got wierd teeth, so it looks strange.....i know that's a mean thing so say, but it's just my opinion
teenietoons Senior Member
teenietoons
teenietoons

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
btw what is up with gargi wearing that thing in her nose- it makes her look like a bull or something- i personally think it's really funny that the makers of the show decided to giver her that
maja Goldie
maja
maja

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

I did not like Disha in the begining but with time she has matured and now I think that she just looks so gorgeous in all these different colours of net sarees. Even in the picture we have in gallary where she is wearing an evening gown. she looks pretty. Whenever she is with DK, they both  looks so good and really suits eachother and make a good couple.

majaOuch

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

i personally think parinita is the uglist thing in the show..disha is very pretty now..she was pretty before too..but not as much as she is now..rano is cute..and that's about it..the old rano however..was prettier..gargi..is very pretty for someone who has a son who is 20+...and i personally think that Suhasini is also very pretti

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Cry Its Porineeta, is it so difficult!! Cry

Confused I am sorri if i have offended ne1 but lol i had to say that!!! Confused

LOL Cry Cry Luv mad LOL
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

gargi lolllll hehehheheheh the bindis on her eyes lolll they really make me crack up but they do addd to chareter well .................LOL well i'd say disha her new makeover makes her look really good compared to before ......yupp so i vote disha lolll

Love Asian Princess

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index