Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munise thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: MNMS

Now that is exactly my position...the protective nature!! ๐Ÿ˜›any body come and say anything to my family n friends, then sure receive a tight kick and punch from me!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜› ( im still innocent guys!๐Ÿ˜ณ.....๐Ÿ˜†)

*starts doubting Maryams innocence*๐Ÿ˜‰ well i dont exactly punch or kick, but i do make sure that the other person know that im mad๐Ÿ˜ƒmy friend always tells me to forget it, but she needs to stand up for herself!! she just goes quiet
Munise thumbnail

U know jetmania... u r 100% correct in ur posts ๐Ÿ˜Š.. people sometimes ARE jealous from u.. coz they know that they can't surpass ur expertise, abilities and brilliance... and then they try those wicked political policies to put u down.. smash u emotionally and blah blah!!๐Ÿ˜ก .. But wht my mom says is that leave them on their own, do reply spontaneously and appropraitely, do ur work and keep urself moving.. Now wht screws my nuts is that it is lot more easier said than done.๐Ÿ˜•. and at times even i feel a bit helpless in those awkward people and awkward situations... But the point is: Those wicked and evil spirits r all around the world, we can't every time avoid them so wht is the best and most appropriate method???

I think we all teens here need more guidance from the seniors i.e. people like Aparna di, Somyaa di.. and many more๐Ÿ˜Š... So come up and help us (dear didi's๐Ÿ˜ณ, help ur cute little lost teens๐Ÿ˜ณ!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†)

the thing is that they know more about our 'brilliance' then we know ourselves๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i really didnt want to leave the student council cos that gave them people the satisfaction that they've 'won' and got one over me, but in the end it was for the best cos now i'm enjoying myself whereas all the students are giving them a hard time๐Ÿ˜›

i know what you mean about it being easier said then done, and even if you avoid some of them there are always some more. even if you keep your head down someone will always come in your way.

MNMS thumbnail

*starts doubting Maryams innocence*๐Ÿ˜‰ well i dont exactly punch or kick, but i do make sure that the other person know that im mad๐Ÿ˜ƒmy friend always tells me to forget it, but she needs to stand up for herself!! she just goes quiet[/QUOTE]

Munise๐Ÿ˜Š.. All i was trying to say that im pretty touchy in these matters๐Ÿ˜ณ... sure i really can't punch n kick people (even when im eager to do so! ๐Ÿ˜‰)....but im as mad as u r when somebody tries to attack any person either from my family or friends... ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by MNMS - 17 years ago
Munise thumbnail

Munise๐Ÿ˜Š.. All i was trying to say that im pretty touchy in these matters๐Ÿ˜ณ... sure i really can't punch n kick people (even when im eager to do so! ๐Ÿ˜‰)....but im as mad as u r when somebody tries to attack any person either from my family or friends... ๐Ÿ˜›

lol, i know what you meant๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† im scared of doing more damage to myself than the other person, thats why i refrain from violent action๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by jetmania - 17 years ago
Shezaadi thumbnail
awwww am I late for this topic??

Cuz I can totally relate to this, like I do stupid things all the time unintentionally ofcourse but then I laugh at myself about it so it doesn't really look stupid.
but the other day in school we were talking about funny things we do, in the debate committee meeting(sounds nerdy but it's actually pretty fun ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ hehe) and then at the teacher-parent meeting thing my teacher was like ooh daughter's so funny n stuff n then my mom comes to me and is like u should always be serious in front of ppl n all. But I find it easier to talk to people who are not serious All the time, but yeah there are certain places for humor

wow I hope that wasn't hopelessly long to get a little point across,  ๐Ÿ˜• specially if i'm late for the discussion ๐Ÿ˜• Edited by Shezaadi - 17 years ago
Traveller thumbnail
hey no shezaadi,ur not late its ok.. ๐Ÿ˜Š i kno what u mean,its really hard being serious all the time and ur soo rite that when u say that humor can be used to cover up silly things that we do...its the best thing to do..just laugh it off... ๐Ÿ˜‰
Shezaadi thumbnail
exactly I do it all the time, and I find that people find it it easier to talk to me when I'm being funny. Cuz when I'm like serious and all, everyone around me keeps the same attitude and it's so much more easier to just have fun
Traveller thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shezaadi

exactly I do it all the time, and I find that people find it it easier to talk to me when I'm being funny. Cuz when I'm like serious and all, everyone around me keeps the same attitude and it's so much more easier to just have fun

yeah ive seen that wen we start getting serious ppls attitude also changed with ours accordingly and sometimes it gets really weird...i guess talking about some light topics can help break the ice and creates this friendly atmosphere.....