India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

OMG, I KNEW IT!!!!!!! (Page 2)

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
They lost it the day they showed Jessica in that yellow saree.
Thanks a lot for that article..

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jots

as the soap's storyline will follow that of the original Latin-American serial it is based on: Yo Soy Betty La Fea.

What does this mean??? is JJKN gonna follow the real ending- meaning Jassi and Armaan together???

If yes...............then I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happyBig smile Big smileBig smileand i won't be giving this Ouch makeover to T & D, but if it's not true then T & D better watch out. Evil Smile

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

as the soap's storyline will follow that of the original Latin-American serial it is based on: Yo Soy Betty La Fea.

What does this mean??? is JJKN gonna follow the real ending- meaning Jassi and Armaan together???

If yes...............then I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happyBig smile Big smileBig smileand i won't be giving this Ouch makeover to T & D, but if it's not true then T & D better watch out. Evil Smile

woooooooooooohooooooooooo!!!Big smile

thanks 4 the article!!!!

np18 Goldie
np18
np18

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 2:00am | IP Logged

stop terrorism!!LOL if only it was that easy

very soon we might even forget how the old or new jassi looked. wat we will remember is the feeling we got wen we saw the blue sky/pink umbrella and the head held high with a smile every day.. ....Smile

we ll remember the triumph we got wen jassi did something nice and unexpected by her bosses, the urge she had to work hard and for hardwork in that place not always friendly..the loyalty she developed..the zeal to achieve something in life not to show off, not to tell others im great just bcoz she loves to solve problems and face challenges...

we ll remember jassi blushing and pining for armaans sake ..we ll remember the numerous times we prayed  she wudnt fall for his game and we ll remember all the times her  strength made us feel made us feel lifes isnt over for her yet...

we ll remember her stupidity, her stubborness her temper and the irritation we got wen she acted crazy..we ll remember her going to parties dressed as she was  and smiling her way without a real care in the world 

but we wont remember her face not if u dont see her pictures often...we wont remember jessicas face either... it doesnt matter  that she changed her looks ..she shudnt change.

jassis beyond any face...its upto  the great sony tv to cash in on that..just  try to retain her simplicity, show her in normal clothes not in those stupid black saree with no blouse or in that stupid yellow saree with that backless blouse or those ill fitting things that she s always wearing..show her lik she was in mauritius and stop going on about her makeover and concentrate on the story( watever it is) stop all the characters saying shes so beautiful and maybe maybe jast maybe ur trps go up

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 2:32am | IP Logged

On whether Jassi will go back, Sony says that is not on the cards, as the soap's storyline will follow that of the original Latin-American serial it is based on: Yo Soy Betty La Fea.

haahaaaaaaahiiiihiiiiiiiiiiiiihoooooooohoooooo

RollBouncy 5 Bouncy 2

Jump For Joy Tongue Out 2 

Tongue Out 1 Bounce RollClap

BounceBounceBounceBounce

Edited by bluelotus - 16 April 2005 at 7:40am
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 3:08am | IP Logged
t/d are soooo confused they dont know what to do...retain her simplicity or continue with the glamour....drawing a line in between is something they dont know about...LOLLOLLOL
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

You still trust T & d ? remember the statement they gave that Jassi comes to know about the devious plans of Arman and goes for Purab. They keep on changing their statements.

lilhenna Groupbie
lilhenna
lilhenna

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 4:53am | IP Logged

I was going to write a post similar to what was said in this article.  JJKN has dragged on, and lost momentum.

Jassi's transformation into Jessica was similar to having an actor replaced in a serial.  It is going to take some time for viewers to digest this change.

Agreed, Jassi was annoying, but Jessica has very little resembalence to Jassi, in terms of inner beauty.  No doubt, I actively disliked Jassi's doormat attitude, but she was honest and a good girl.  I foudnt he character very endearing.

Just add water... InstaJessica is not sitting well with me.

I am a non-watcher and have been for quite awhile, but I have been an avid update reader, and from what I am reading it feels like Jessica/Jassi is using Purab as an means to an end, which is horrible anyway you slice it.  I'm fine with Jassi/Jessica winding up with Armaan, just not at someone's expense.  Yes, I see there was a good amount of coaxing from Nandani and Purab to enter this world, but still...

Anyway, long story short, a pretty girl doesn't make a blockbuster show, a sweet girl with a good heart does.

Just my two cheerios.

P.S.  Jessica is pretty, but (IMO) not stunning to be able to attract the kind of attention being lavished on her.  The notion of inside out would be relevant had Jessica maintained Jassi's pure of heart simplicity - but hey!

Go to top