Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

   

PriDa Scenes- Updated 24/01

...Maham... IF-Dazzler
...Maham...
...Maham...

Joined: 22 June 2008
Posts: 4582

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Hello guys,

Okay I know the title sucks. I couldn't think of anything else. LOL If anybody has ideas then please share, will change it. Anyway as you all know I have been uploading PriDa scenes where stupid tags like the infamous Laughter Ke Phatke tag or the tags for the promotion of the movie Luck decided to ruin them. That movie was so bad BTW, I don't even know why Star One made such a huge deal out of promoting it.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I can upload any more scenes. Most of the files have expired. If you guys have any particular dates in mind however then please share. Scenes for the 15th and 17th of December are not available. Same goes for scenes for the 22nd of December. I think that's the date. Anyway to clear it up I'm talking about the scenes where the Gujrals find out the truth about the Saxenas. Blasted vids. Censored Oh BTW can I share something thoroughly random yet funny at the same time? Despite a gap of 2 years do you know which scene was most viewed out of these? The scene in which PriDa consummate their marriage. I think it has views between 2000 or 3000. LOL Either YT is screwing up or people love shamless PriDa and keep watching that video again and again. :-P I'm going to for the latter b/c the rest of the vids have views below 1000 or 500. :-P I knew I had company. :-P

Anyway here is a complete list of the scenes that I have uploaded till date. 3 new scenes have been added to the list so you can check those. Smile

1. Prithvi Damini Scenes, 16th December '09 - Part 1
                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_OQvM3NeI4


                    2. Prithvi Damini Scenes, 16th December '09 - Part 2 
                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okinLVG2CMc


                    3. Prithvi Damini Scenes, 11th December '09 - Part 1 
                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbuqmjyRRYQ


                    4. Prithvi Damini Scenes, 11th December '09 - Part 2 
                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojb49iil510


                 5. PriDa/SaVni/VarNi scenes, 14th December '09 - Part 1
                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQcmmwzZe8g


    6. PriDa/SaVni/VarNi scenes, 14th December '09 - Part 2 (Uploaded By                                                                456kv)
                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QzbuzKN6tc


                     7. Prithvi Damini Scenes, 30th November '09 - Part 1
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr0Sdxpr9Xw


                     8.  Prithvi Damini Scenes, 30th November '09 - Part 2
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6agmhAi8VaE


                     9. Prithvi Damini Scenes, 30th November '09 - Part 3
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC1YqB7QC_w

10. Prithvi Damini Scene (Song Sequence, Marjawan) - 24th November '09
(Credit for original videos: Sana)
                                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd1up3plyts
                                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwdy2lBZUfU

That's it for now. Will try to update if I find any more scenes. Smile

Cheers,
Maham.



Edited by ...Maham... - 24 January 2012 at 10:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09...San-Yo...deereyedgal504..Waves..LazyKidjakhushiNan08sankalp_praptishalini_s

sankalp_prapti IF-Sizzlerz
sankalp_prapti
sankalp_prapti

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 10556

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...

Hello guys,

Okay I know the title sucks. I couldn't think of anything else. LOL If anybody has ideas then please share, will change it. Anyway as you all know I have been uploading PriDa scenes where stupid tags like the infamous Laughter Ke Phatke tag or the tags for the promotion of the movie Luck decided to ruin them. That movie was so bad BTW, I don't even know why Star One made such a huge deal out of promoting it.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I can upload any more scenes. Most of the files have expired. If you guys have any particular dates in mind however then please share. Scenes for the 15th and 17th of December are not available. Same goes for scenes for the 22nd of December. I think that's the date. Anyway to clear it up I'm talking about the scenes where the Gujrals find out the truth about the Saxenas. Blasted vids. Censored Oh BTW can I share something thoroughly random yet funny at the same time? Despite a gap of 2 years do you know which scene was most viewed out of these? The scene in which PriDa consummate their marriage. I think it has views between 2000 or 3000. LOL Either YT is screwing up or people love shamless PriDa and keep watching that video again and again. :-P I'm going to for the latter b/c the rest of the vids have views below 1000 or 500. :-P I knew I had company. :-P

Anyway here is a complete list of the scenes that I have uploaded till date. 3 new scenes have been added to the list so you can check those. Smile

1. Prithvi Damini Scenes, 16th December '09 - Part 1
                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_OQvM3NeI4


                    2. Prithvi Damini Scenes, 16th December '09 - Part 2 
                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okinLVG2CMc


                    3. Prithvi Damini Scenes, 11th December '09 - Part 1 
                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbuqmjyRRYQ


                    4. Prithvi Damini Scenes, 11th December '09 - Part 2 
                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojb49iil510


                 5. PriDa/SaVni/VarNi scenes, 14th December '09 - Part 1
                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQcmmwzZe8g


    6. PriDa/SaVni/VarNi scenes, 14th December '09 - Part 2 (Uploaded By                                                                456kv)
                               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QzbuzKN6tc


                     7. Prithvi Damini Scenes, 30th November '09 - Part 1
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr0Sdxpr9Xw


                     8.  Prithvi Damini Scenes, 30th November '09 - Part 2
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6agmhAi8VaE


                     9. Prithvi Damini Scenes, 30th November '09 - Part 3
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC1YqB7QC_w


That's it for now. Will try to update if I find any more scenes. Smile

Cheers,
Maham.



Thanq thanq thankqqq sooo much for the tag-less videos
Really appreciate ua effort ClapClap

@ Most viewed LNMDJ scene has to be da *C* scene..after all PRIDA is da acronym of da word HOTNESS Wink

Oh yep would like to add the following video earned around 31,000 views (Marjawan) uploaded by user: ankibthakkar


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deZsBoPTXNo&feature=related

Once again thank you so much for the videosHug

Have a nice time
Love

Sia
Wink




Edited by Killer_Shark - 21 January 2012 at 9:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09GauravsDbest...San-Yo...LazyKidNan08

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Joined: 14 September 2010
Posts: 20999

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Maham...

thanks a lot for your efforts yaar.. its such a treat to watch PriDa tagless videos!!! Day Dreaming

@ Sia.. thanks for that tagless MJ scene too... gosh..i am never gonna get over these two in this lifetime i think Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...San-Yo...GauravsDbestsankalp_prapti

...Maham... IF-Dazzler
...Maham...
...Maham...

Joined: 22 June 2008
Posts: 4582

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Killer_Shark



Thanq thanq thankqqq sooo much for the tag-less videos
Really appreciate ua effort ClapClap

@ Most viewed LNMDJ scene has to be da *C* scene..after all PRIDA is da acronym of da word HOTNESS Wink

Oh yep would like to add the following video earned around 31,000 views (Marjawan) uploaded by user: ankibthakkar


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deZsBoPTXNo&feature=related

Once again thank you so much for the videosHug

Have a nice time
Love

Sia
Wink



Sia.Stern Smile

Do you not like me? I don't think you do. Stern Smile Why the HECK did you post a video of MJ? I obviously went ahead to check it and now I don't feel quite right in the head... Ugh!! Angry Can I kill Damini for giving Prithvi all those looks once she stopped err running away from him? Can I? I really want to. Girl is bold. And Girl was thoroughly enjoying all that... *coughs* touching.Blushing ROFL 

And if we are gonna talk about views then one vid of MJ has 52,047 views, one has 64,452 views, then this one and one has 10,000 something views. Now you add all that up. ROFL Oh and the original scene for C night also has 50,000+ views. :-P

Number of views. :| This is what we have come down to. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest...San-Yo...jakhushiNan08sankalp_prapti

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Joined: 14 September 2010
Posts: 20999

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...

Originally posted by Killer_Shark



Thanq thanq thankqqq sooo much for the tag-less videos
Really appreciate ua effort ClapClap

@ Most viewed LNMDJ scene has to be da *C* scene..after all PRIDA is da acronym of da word HOTNESS Wink

Oh yep would like to add the following video earned around 31,000 views (Marjawan) uploaded by user: ankibthakkar


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deZsBoPTXNo&feature=related

Once again thank you so much for the videosHug

Have a nice time
Love

Sia
Wink



Sia.Stern Smile

Do you not like me? I don't think you do. Stern Smile Why the HECK did you post a video of MJ? I obviously went ahead to check it and now I don't feel quite right in the head... Ugh!! Angry Can I kill Damini for giving Prithvi all those looks once she stopped err running away from him? Can I? I really want to. Girl is bold. And Girl was thoroughly enjoying all that... *coughs* touching.Blushing ROFL 

And if we are gonna talk about views then one vid of MJ has 52,047 views, one has 64,452 views, then this one and one has 10,000 something views. Now you add all that up. ROFL Oh and the original scene for C night also has 50,000+ views. :-P

Number of views. :| This is what we have come down to. LOL

Siaaa.. u go girl!!!! mein tumare sath hu (psstt we can hope for sm random rambling by smone now) WinkBig smile

@ bold.. am not at all surprised.. ppl r still cmnting on these even after 2 yrs this serial is over speaks a lot of this show Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...sankalp_prapti

...Maham... IF-Dazzler
...Maham...
...Maham...

Joined: 22 June 2008
Posts: 4582

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08



Siaaa.. u go girl!!!! mein tumare sath hu (psstt we can hope for sm random rambling by smone now) WinkBig smile

@ bold.. am not at all surprised.. ppl r still cmnting on these even after 2 yrs this serial is over speaks a lot of this show Tongue

Oye!!

This is... this is... okay could this come under mental distress? *thoughtful muh*

And I am so NOT rambling on Marjawan. Ha. I am totally in control. *smug muh* 

Okay I am still feeling a little weird but I'm going to ignore that. :-P :-P 

And I'm not happy with the vid that Sia shared... The quality is amazing but why isn't it complete! *wails* I think I'm going to go and bug Sana to upload the entire sequence from startv.in onto youtube. *rubs hands* LOL


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushiNan08sankalp_prapti

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Joined: 14 September 2010
Posts: 20999

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...

Originally posted by Nan08



Siaaa.. u go girl!!!! mein tumare sath hu (psstt we can hope for sm random rambling by smone now) WinkBig smile

@ bold.. am not at all surprised.. ppl r still cmnting on these even after 2 yrs this serial is over speaks a lot of this show Tongue

Oye!!

This is... this is... okay could this come under mental distress? *thoughtful muh*

And I am so NOT rambling on Marjawan. Ha. I am totally in control. *smug muh* 

Okay I am still feeling a little weird but I'm going to ignore that. :-P :-P 

And I'm not happy with the vid that Sia shared... The quality is amazing but why isn't it complete! *wails* I think I'm going to go and bug Sana to upload the entire sequence from startv.in onto youtube. *rubs hands* LOL



@ bold lets see for how long ur in control n how long u can ignoreEvil Smile

@ bugging Sana for updating full scenes ... mein tumare sath huTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...sankalp_prapti

...Maham... IF-Dazzler
...Maham...
...Maham...

Joined: 22 June 2008
Posts: 4582

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08


@ bold lets see for how long ur in control n how long u can ignoreEvil Smile

@ bugging Sana for updating full scenes ... mein tumare sath huTongue

I am going to go and watch White Collar, which is a great distraction so there.. *sticks tongue out*

@Sana: Sent the message though I daresay I won't be of much use.. Simply not good at forcing people into doing stuff. Let's hope she agrees on her own. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New Prida ff ;Prida'S Love

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: totalweirdo   Replies: 55   Views: 8247

totalweirdo 55 8247 17 April 2010 at 7:17am by Ann_92
Reliving Prida Magic - Prida in Black & Rain

2 3 4 5

Author: Shwetha!   Replies: 33   Views: 2037

Shwetha! 33 2037 15 April 2010 at 3:54am by khakshan-aa
A poem on PriDa and my PriDa demands

2 3 4 5 6

Author: liv2laugh   Replies: 44   Views: 6609

liv2laugh 44 6609 18 February 2010 at 3:37am by Sid4Sidney
prida and prida

Author: --Nisha--   Replies: 1   Views: 971

--Nisha-- 1 971 23 January 2010 at 9:36am by Shwetha!
{PriDa Scenes} Hospital/Bedroom Scenes Added!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: -SilentLove-   Replies: 213   Views: 15533

-SilentLove- 213 15533 23 November 2009 at 4:32am by aamirkhanfan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index