India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

The Necklace!

Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Do you guys remeber the necklace tha ashmit gave to pooja? that was so sweet of him!Embarrassedand when he told her that there are only 2 things in my life that are important to me more than life itself, and then he pointed to her in the mirrorHeart, and then gave her the necklaceStar, which i think was the second thing. and when she asked what was the significance of it, and he said that he wouldn't tell her now, but later, i think that i knew why it was so important to him. besides being so beautiful, i think that that necklace used to be his mother'sSmile or something like that. and if ashmit really loves his mother so much, and he gave his mother's necklace to pooja, then he must have some kind of affection towards her!Clap and i also think that the necklace was given to ashmit's mom by inder gurjral, and what if he sees pooja wearing it, will he recognize itShocked(if what i'm thinking is true) tell me what u guys think! and btw, do u think that there could be something between ronit and poornimaConfused, given that ashmit and pooja will end up together! Big smilegive me ur comments!

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

hi also think da necklace is ashmits moms and hasa sumthing 2 do wid inder gujral

i think pooja is goin to soon find out that ashmit is bad, we allready know that bt fo u reallly think he likes pooja...........n i doubt ronit will eva like poornima coz he still luvs pooja bt wot i wanna kno is will pooja leave ashmit after she finds out taht he si bad

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 7:52am | IP Logged
yeah i thought 2 th@ was his mothers he is so romantic na
desi gurl IF-Dazzler
desi gurl
desi gurl

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged

ya. i think its probably his mother's and inder gave it to her.

and no..... there can never be anything between Ronit and Poornima. never ever. never ever ever ever. lol.

RONIT AND POOJA FOREVER!

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 10:31am | IP Logged
agreed kool kariya, its either his family's bangles thingie instead of blangle, its a necklace, or it is purchased with gujral's money, or something to do with gujral
Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
i agree too.....i think that the necklace and inder gujral are somehow connected.
aqsu2005 Newbie
aqsu2005
aqsu2005

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
yeah that what i think about that. I think ashmit is a bad person.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index