India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Let me make a point

Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 15 April 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Ok all you ronit fans, sorry to break ur hearts, but....

remember when we found out in that article from mid-day that ashmit was going to come to ymlh? well that came out to be true! and it also said that pooja and ashmit will end up being TOGETHER at the end!Heart and mid-day is always right! they are the same people who said mahi is coming back, and that said nausheen will be coming back, and mahi has come back, and the old kkusum will come back in 2 weeks. so, that should be enough to prove to you guys that pooja and ashmit will be the 'jodi #1' in this show!Heartand ronit will be stuck with poornima!LOL so, no offernse all u ronit fans, but ashmit is hotter and he is so much more mature than ronit! Cool I just wanted to get my point across to you all, and btw, this show is ending in like 2 months!Cry

Edited by Preity - 15 April 2005 at 3:15pm

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 6:14am | IP Logged
CryCryit cant end but im happy ashmit n pooja will be 4eva n eva n eva. ronit n pooja will b  neva
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 6:18am | IP Logged

how do u know that the show is ending in 2 months???

abhi tu start howa hai!!!

dancing babe Goldie
dancing babe
dancing babe

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 10:13am | IP Logged
hi im new to this forum and i hope u guys will welcome me ! omg is it reall ending in 2 weeks ?!i can't i love this show !Cry do u know what's gonna happen? i heard some roumers that pooja and ronit will get married in the end !i agree with u, ashmit is much better looking than ronit !
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
welcome 2 da forum dancing babaeSmile
dancing babe Goldie
dancing babe
dancing babe

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Cheers!Smile
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

samie you are the greatest person in the world and so are you Priety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thank you Midday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY ASHMIT AND POO WILL BE TOGETHER FORVER!!!IN YOUR BIG FAT UGLY FACE RONIT!!!!!!!!!!

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preity

Ok all you ronit fans, sorry to break ur hearts, but....

remember when we found out in that article from mid-day that ashmit was going to come to ymlh? well that came out to be true! and it also said that pooja and ashmit will end up being TOGETHER at the end!Heart and mid-day is always right! they are the same people who said mahi is coming back, and that said nausheen will be coming back, and mahi has come back, and the old kkusum will come back in 2 weeks. so, that should be enough to prove to you guys that pooja and ashmit will be the 'jodi #1' in this show!Heartand ronit will be stuck with poornima!LOL so, no offernse all u ronit fans, but ashmit is hotter and he is so much more mature than ronit! Cool I just wanted to get my point across to you all, and btw, this show is ending in like 2 months!Cry

Ouch

but but .... I wanted Ashmit to end up with me ...... Pig

Heart

Go to top