Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so whoever the guy that is playing Nandi is freaking fabulous! I love him to bits!! You can feel the emotion and bhakti that this guys portrays and his acting is so natural! I swear they could not have gotten a better man to play Nandi, he's simply the best!  Also, the lines given to him are so touching!  I hope we see more shiv-nandi scenes, they're so damn sweet to one another

oh btw, can someone explain to me why shiv got so angry at nandi that one time? is it just because he kept mentioning sati's name? shiv says 'narad ne kuch kaha aur tumne sun liye' ..is that hinting some sort of contempt towards narad or am i reading that wrong? Even narad goes on and on about sati but shiv never yelled at him 🤔
^^ I totally second that Jhanz... I said it in the creations gallery too, in hopes that people would post pics/make stuff on Shivji and Nandi... performance-wise, he might be my favorite in the show so far and he is definitely my favorite actor portraying a bhakt in any new mytho... so much sincerity, innocence, and devotion 😍 He is perfect in the role! And I too am confused by Shivji's occasional gussa on him, and can't find a source for it since much of what's being shown is not in the major texts - just a way for the creatives to introduce what's in the texts. Anywho even Mohit's doing a great job as Mahadev... that softness and serenity reminds me of Arun Govil as Shri Ram. Hope we get to see more lovely moments between this bhakt-bhagwan ki jodi! Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
The actor playing Nandi is really good. He expresses his emotions so well with his eyes, the excitement in his eyes when he saw Sati for the firs time, while Asking Narad why Shivji goes into samadhi on that particular day, he expressed how  much he cares for him. When Shivji shouts at him, the regret he shows, he actually speaks through his eyes. His best quality is he cares a lot for Shivji, Nandi is the 1st receiver of Shivji's anger, he understands Shivji the most. His sincearity & devotion can not be matched bu anyone, thats why he gets to live at Kailash with Shivji. Shivji gets hurt at the mention of Sati, he has accepted that he will be vairagi only, he hiding his pain from everyone, but Nandi can sense it, he is the Mahabhakta of our Mahadev. Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
really love nandi,.love d way he cares 4 shiv ji,..!
Originally posted by mnx12

The actor playing Nandi is really good. He expresses his emotions so well with his eyes, the excitement in his eyes when he saw Sati for the firs time, while Asking Narad why Shivji goes into samadhi on that particular day, he expressed how  much he cares for him. When Shivji shouts at him, the regret he shows, he actually speaks through his eyes. His best quality is he cares a lot for Shivji, Nandi is the 1st receiver of Shivji's anger, he understands Shivji the most. His sincearity & devotion can not be matched bu anyone, thats why he gets to live at Kailash with Shivji. Shivji gets hurt at the mention of Sati, he has accepted that he will be vairagi only, he hiding his pain from everyone, but Nandi can sense it, he is the Mahabhakta of our Mahadev. 

agree word to word. the actor says all through his eyes!! really good Nandi we have for this show...actually all the actors are well chosen for their roles so far!!
the guy who is playing nandi, was also in krishna serial by ramanand sagar, he was playing duryodhan's role in the show! he was really nice in that one too!
Originally posted by myedward12

the guy who is playing nandi, was also in krishna serial by ramanand sagar, he was playing duryodhan's role in the show! he was really nice in that one too!

Oh wow, are you sure about that? Now I'm even more amazed by him! In that case he has improved a lot and is a very very versatile actor 👏

Really!
Then that guy is truly a multi talented actor...he is beautiful when it comes to Nandi's role

Since we know that he also played in a few roles previously it shouldn't be tough to find out his real name.

Thanks for sharing the info!😃
hes done loads of shows-but for some reason he was always cast as a negative character..
but he is so cute as Nandi,he gets the bull like mannerisms of Nandi bang on...his wide eyes innocence,with the slight stubbornness of a bull!

wow
he is really versatile playing negative character ...then character like nandi ..i love him in scene when trying to convince shiva ..he look so innocent 👏
👏