Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Runjhun New Avatar (All Discussions) (Page 4)

jerzgirl Groupbie
jerzgirl
jerzgirl

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I actually was very offended by this new avatar... as far as a farce goes ... i can deal with a farce but this track does not bear well with me ... having feed use caviar now the CV's dishing out crap. Not a big fan of religious stuff ... but this  insult me or the fans  with Joote walli mata rani..crap... what the f**k is that all about...
Have they really lost their marbles...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersaljps01rani2007Flag

vanfan Senior Member
vanfan
vanfan

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I know everyone is saying Runjhun looks great in this new avatar, but looks like I am the only one that does not want to see her like this for long. I liked Runjhun's makeup (not too much of it) and dressing before but there were some hair styles I preferred to others. Right now she looks cute but I think her face is made up too much and she does not look natural acting this joota mata. Am I the only one that sees how uncomfortable she is? I am OK with Guddu making her remember and all but please I think we saw enough of the jootas. Also we saw her in one sari for 3 months and I hope we do not see her in this dress for the rest of the time left. I hope she dresses back normally before she comes back to LN. She can look so pretty wearing a sari and actually her best hair style was when she had one loose braid. I am not saying she looks bad now or anything but I do miss the look of original Runjhun.

aimfjps01indiLeesan

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
@vanfan - Concur with you - would like her to return to her sarees - she does look beautiful in them.  Trust that we would not have to wait long for that!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfanjps01Leesan

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@vanfan...I agree!! This may not have been so much of an issue,IF the show were not ending next week. But I think we are just anxious to have our  Runjuhn back because there is not that much time left, and we want some sweet memories to cherish after all!!  Hopefully she will be back in LN by the end of this week, give the M&Ms some hell,early next week, and the last 3 days or so,she can revert to her old sweet self once again. Though I am surprised by the very seductive glances she is giving G in the pre-cap!!  Maybe R will be the one to seduce G this time, don't think he will object at all!!!

vanfanjps01pensink91indi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@ Vanfan, with you and the others!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfanindiLeesan

Go to top